GERMAN POLICE LETS ISIS SLEEPER CELL GET AWAY

MAXIMUM OVER C U C K! GERMAN POLICES HELPS ISIS

merkur.de/lokales/freising/freising-ort28692/landratsamt-freising-alarmiert-fluechtlinge-schauen-is-videos-7163823.html
>german police gets tipped off about isis sleeper cell
>german police in munich bust a ISIS sleeper cell complete appartment with beheading videos on the computers, bomb building pamphlets, nasheeds blarring and ISIS flags all over the walls
>apologizes for the raid
>dont arrest them
>theyre just children
>being a member of ISIS isnt illegal you know

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvcf9DKSpPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

geez I guess germans will start hiring my ancestors based genes to help them remove the infection before its too late

North africans?

BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

brap posters will be the first to go one the day of the rope

Conspiracy to murder isn't a crime either? That would probably have gotten you shot on the spot here in Texas.

Merkel is going to kill you soon.

Lets all hope some lunatic gets her first.

BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAPFFFFFFFT

>theyre just children
you mean 180cm tall, 75kg, bearded children with sun-worn faces?

fucking hell, cuckmoney

DEUTSCHLAND JA

2017 Inquisition when?

Everything is wrong with Germany.

I'm sure this is the part where the german people grab a gun and purge the corruption in their country/government, right?

>being a member of ISIS isnt illegal you know

If it's not illegal to be a member what's the problem?

>Illegal to be a part of a Nazi party
>Not illegal to be a part of ISIS

>hey let's forget about due process and rule of law because terrorism and if you disagree youre a cuck lol

when you least expect it

do people ever gather and protest at the yard of the chancelors office(or whatever it's called)?

>Inzwischen wurden mit allen Jugendlichen Gespräche geführt.

Don't know what you're worried about. They had a constructive talk to them about the 'issue'. Everything is fine.

Is this the new German ctr, or is Germany really this far gone?

kek

Try it some time famalam, it works wonders :^)

Are you saying that all of that evidence doesn't give police probable cause to arrest someone while they conduct a proper investigation?

Cool, I'm Jeb! Posting.

Freising...such a nice cityfull of sandniggers and drunk degenerate germans in the train station.

Germans need to import based Mexicans. We get the job done. They don't call us bad hombres for nothing. Collateral damage may include raping your beautiful women too.

>Due process
>for enemy combatants

We had no problem doing away with due process at Nuremberg.

Round up these blatant ISIS lovers and lock them away or give them a one way flight to Antarctica

or shoot them

You have to go back Cortez, you with your beaner anchor children

>nasheeds blaring
>beheading videos
It was probably just an /sg/ poster

>Germany
>Gun
choose one

Trump just bankrupted us further with his stupid arms race tweet. We're gonna need the slave labor. Please reconsider your stance on immigration senpai.

As soon as i finish the job i am here for senor. I don't want any trouble. I'm also still waiting on Hans to take me in to help him with the refugee situation. Here, enjoy a delicious taco in the mean time, made especially for you.

>not wanting to genocide muslims

>undercover Investigation
>Probably months
>Figure out it "children" during raid
>Muh excuses

Please Germany, you can do the Nazi thing just a little.

rerolling

Lmao, you people are fucking dead.

that girl....

>theyre just children
Poor 14 years old white bearded refugees didn't do anything.

Wow, Kek confirms.

t. mohammed al-abdul al-bashir al-assad al-mohamed al-ahmed al-frook al-hakeem al-gom-jabbar al-muhammad

From what I've seen, they aren't very discriminating when it comes to women.

>Das wiederum hat das Präventionswerk Violence Prevention Network (VPN) alarmiert.

Wut? Maybe somebody trolled them to the max with a false definition of VPN?

There are enough jobless niggers in this country.

No more sympathy for you guys. I´m done.

I fucking hate you Shitskins muslims using the German flag. You give a bad name to the actual Germans.

Remove yourself from society you subhuman pig.

>Da die Jugendlichen sich nur in den eigenen vier Wänden mit IS-Insignien geschmückt und die Videos lediglich im privaten Kreis angeschaut hätten, gebe es keine strafrechtliche Relevanz.

also
>in den eigenen vier Wänden

hurry up and nuke us already

That only applies to THE PEOPLE, not the enemy.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

post more butt please

>the city of uk

>180cm

goddamnit

I'm perfectly white and ethnically german thank you very much.

Post more deutscharschen plz

My friend in Germany has overa hundred guns.

Thanks for stating the you are both. I would have never thought that "ethnic Germans" are also white.... Achmed.

a friend of mine has been talking about going to germany for free grad school for a year or so now, he's super blue pilled and I'm hoping he either comes back redpilled or he's at the scene of one of germany's famous terrorist attacks

I was simply trying to answer two accusations by two posters - not being german and not being white.

>raid a German Sup Forumstard's home
>Police burst into the basement complete with marching videos on the computer, jew gassing pamphlets, Hitler speeches blaring and swastikas all over the walls
>there's nothing we can do
Do you unironically believe this would have led to the same result had to been a young German nationalist extremist that was raided?

Simply stating you are "ethnic German" would have taken care of that too.....

It would. That's the reason the cops give in the article - they even mention the swastika.

Unless they expose right wing views of course, then they get raided. Even our police is better than this Hans.

Germany used to kill muthafukers for trying to wreck their Fatherland. What happened?

I like to go the extra mile.

This is bad even by the cucked emirate of sweden standards.

I hope Merkel gets decapitated in a near future. I wish the same fate for all who supports her.

What? None of that is in that article...

It's called post war re-education and de-nazification, burgerbro.

This gives you a good Idea youtube.com/watch?v=dvcf9DKSpPw

But there is also propaganda done for the US population on how to "make Germany ready for western civilization", just a small clip describing how everything German associated with their traditions has to be destroyed, i.e. no longer thinking about the kaiser, their heritage etc... only then are the Germans right for the future.

I have that as Webm but it's bigger than 4Mb so it can't be posted here.

Keystone Cops is an understatement. Merkel should go.

I see we've gone from "Jew keepin' us down" to "White American male keepin' us down." So insightful, much wow. Why can't Germans ever take responsibility?

>I see we've gone from "Jew keepin' us down" to "White American male keepin' us down."

Eh.... who rules you "white american ass" again you stupid retard?

Not Merkel, obviously, my fine Cuckistanian friend.

Look.
I'll be frank.
I don't give a rats ass about no isis, cuck, jihad, germany, yo momma or any of that shit.
I came here for the ass.
Post more you son of a bitch.

stop that m8