Are you probably a lot smarter than the average person Sup Forums?

I have some suspicious as to what my actual IQ might be, but for the sake of rigor it's only prudent to expect to be average.

Intelligent people usually think they're more stupid than the norm and vice versa.

Bear mode
Tall
Left handed
Far right
King Shepard
Classically trained percussionist
Past drug user
Don't drink
Don't worry at all
Early reader
Youngest child of 4
148 IQ on the Stanford - Binet scale

Eat shit OP

>idiots sharing self-adulating memes on normiebook are smarter than the average person

Doubtful.

Hm, I'm right handed, and I don't drink. What do they mean by "politically liberal?" They better not mean what I think they mean.

hmm, i wonder what metrics they left out?

>recreational drug use
yeah no

you visiting vietnam? or are you a native?

>politically liberal

I was so close too

It's around 5 out of 10, still remarkable

visiting. no native vietnamese has ever posted on pol, they would never care about this inane shit

Good, good.

Have the sinisterists out themselves so we can burn them.

>heavy drinking and using recreational drugs is a sign of intelligence
really makes ya think

I'm right-handed.

how do you like it? my girlfriend and I want to visit

>skinnyfat
>average height
>right handed
>consevative
>no music talent
>420 blaze it
>40oz chug it
>worry about degeneracy
>early reader
>youngest of 2

No idea what my IQ is

Get fucked normies

it lets us interact with normies on their level

ITT : OP describes himself to pol and claims that makes him smart.

OP remains a fag.

>heavy drinking and drug usage
is pretty different from
>drink with regularity and tried recreational drugs

I regularly drink like once a month, almost sure it isn't making me much more stupid

>that image
>doesn't include race
Ayy

>interacting with normies
lmao'ing @ ur life

6/10

9 here

Feels good man. Not left handed, don't drink alcohol at all, middle child.

Thin
Tall
Left-Handed
Funny
Politically liberal (only based on views in general, not at all identifying with the liberal shit going on right now)
Want to have a cat (or a bird)
Haven't taken music lessons
Have used recreational drugs
Drink one beer when doing creative work
Worry a lot about seemingly unimportant things and I don't know why, and this worries me
Learned to read early
Only child

I think I'm not smart at all and I haven't met or seen a single smart person which makes believe the core reason why the world is spiralling down to hell is because the idiots with big words are afraid to admit they don't know shit about anything.

Come at me.

I'm not tall, I'm ambidextrous, don't have a cat, never got music lessons (except singing, and the music lab lessons at school), don't really drink (once or twice a month at best), also not that funny either

plus, not a homo
sorry leaf

Pic is literally me, minus the liberal part. I still feel like I am a dumbass and basically want to drink myself to death. Maybe I should give up conservatism to be happy?

Is liberalism the ultimate red-pill? Really makes me think.

>If you're thin
Nope never was probably never will be.
>Tall
Is 5'11 good enough?
>Funny
Humor is subjective a thin liberal with cats won't like my rape jokes especially about children.
>Have a cat
I never liked cats.
>have taken music lessons
nope
>Have used drugs
yep
>learned to read early nope i did not read well till i was about 7 or 8
>oldest child
nope i was the middle child.

>it's a Styx uses a proxy to shitpost about himself episode
It's actually very funny, I was on pol the other day and no one knew it was me. Except this one guy, but no one else believed him so it was even funnier than my normal level of what I find to be very funny. That's about all, peace out.

it's great, everything is very cheap, the people are nice, there is a ton of things to do and see

>Is liberalism the ultimate red-pill?
It actually is.

But it's way too early for it right now. If everything isn't turned to ash before then in a couple of hundred years it will happen naturally.

>if you're liberal then you're intelligent
>tfw to intelligent too win

>attributing being thin,tall, south-paw, drugs, drinking, having a cat to intelligence
post source or you're pretty fucking retarded Italy

Yes but only because the avarage person here is a cuck liberal brainwashed jackass. In a REAL society I would be bottom-tier.

You can stop being fat man, believe it

>not liking cats
There's no salvation for your kind

>le intelligent people think they're dumb meme
Nice try faggot.

>no mention of race
>literally more important than all the factors listed

>tfw too intelligent to interact with normies when drunk

But it's literally like that m8

>drink alcohol regularly
that's the one way to spot a weak faggot

no, people at the extremes estimate themselves closer to the average but generally still estimate correctly which side of the average they fall

I've noticed that people at the extremes of the upper percentiles tend to have ego problems

>people at the extremes
Good thing we're talking about above average intelligence, not the absolute extremes

I require proofs with sources on this claim

>You can stop being fat man, believe it
I can become buff but i am not the type of person to be thin ill most likely get buff instead.
>There's no salvation for your kind
Fuck cats.

why would you want to

Did you know?

That if I put words on a picture and then post that picture to the internet that 100% of retards will believe the words.

>drink regularly
>smarter then average

top kek

Man owns cat=Gay as fuck

I mean, that's exactly what happens whit every Sup Forums pic/infograph ever

It's almost as if people on Sup Forums couldn't see the paradigm shift occurring- I did of course, just like I saw trump winning by large margins over Hillary in the election. It's quite funny really.

Anyways that's about all, peace out

Fucking A you shitlibs are delusional.

>thin
>tall
>cat
>worry
>read early
>oldest kiddo

How do stop worry familio pol

In a study conducted by left handed fratbro sophomores who were drunk as fuck and saying things like

>Bro Republicans are fucking racist dicks brodudebro

And then his fraternity brothers stopped sucking each other off just long enough to verbally agree with him.

One of the aforementioned dicksuckers was taking sociology and decided that's pretty much what a scientific study is.

That faggot....was OP