Alhambra, Spain

>tfw the pinnacle of Islamic architecture is in Span
>tfw whites are better at being muslim than sandniggers are

white are better than sandniggers in a lot of domains

>spain
>white

They're all basically muslims anyway.

Spain has a higher IQ than you tho.

Yeah, but they got us beat when it comes to demolition.

They were white before the sand niggers invaded, occupied, and raped.

serbia stop projecting

though to be fair if the US existed at the same time as the Reconquista they'd bomb us too.

they are whiter than moorechugal

>Namque rutilae Caledoniam habitantium comae, magni artus Germanicam originem adseverant; Silurum colorati vultus, torti plerumque crines et posita contra Hispania Hiberos veteres traiecisse easque sedes occupasse fidem faciunt [...]
>Trans.: The swarthy faces of the Silures, the curly quality, in general, of their hair, and the position of Hispania opposite their shores, attest to the passage of Iberians in old days and the occupation by them of these districts
- Tacitus, Agricola XI, ~98 AD

>Silurum colorati vultus; torto plerique crine et nigro nascuntur; Caledoniam vero incolentibus rutilæ comæ, corpora magna, sed fluvida: Gallis sive Hispanis, ut quibusque obtenduntur, assimiles.
>Trans.: The Silures have swarthy features and are usually born with curly black hair, but the inhabitants of Caledonia have reddish hair and large but flaccid bodies. [The Silures] are like the Gauls or the Iberians, according as they are opposite either nation.
- Jordanes, Getica I.xiii, ~551 AD

Iberians were never white.

spic detected
spain can't even conquer the manlet country next door, some whiteness that is.

The funny part is that Portugal is more phenotypically homogeneous than Spain is (and literally any other European nation for that matter):

>Portugal is, on the whole, fully as Mediterranean in race as is Spain and, perhaps, in some respects, it is more so. The chief differences between the two countries are: (1) that the Portuguese are almost uniformly brunet in pigmentation and (2) that there are no regions in Portugal in which brachycephaly is as important as in the Asturias and Galicia.
- Carlton Coon

>It is among the Portuguese, perhaps, that we find the greatest unity of type; the majority of them belong to the Ibero-insular race, except in the north of the country, where we find intermixtures with the Western race, as among the Galicians of Spain.
- Joseph Deniker

Spaniards aren't white.

The Alhambra isn't the pinnacle of Islamic architecture.

Pictures can't do this one justice, but it is the most beautiful interior for a building I've ever seen. And I've travelled though most Islamic countries in Eurasia.

>Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque in Esfahan, Iran

Nasir al-Mulk Mosque, Shiraz, Iran

Blue Mosque, Istanbul

Blue Mosque interior

Humayun's Tomb, Delhi, India

>churches
>places of worship and prayer, places that intentionally attempt to humble those inside

>mosques
>acid trip paradise

Don't Turks do some weird merry-go-round dances in Mosques to trip balls?

Swarthy and white leaf
now swarthy and half white
hispanics are more white than spainards these days, lots of blond mexicans lol

Alhambra is in andalusia, the most spic/brown region of the entire country. They are lazy fucks mexican/gypsie tier, and the rest of the country are paying their welfare.

So if the fucking muslims want them back, please take them, you will regret it.

Yeah, and you can't even get an idea of the acoustics from the pictures either. If you stand in the middle under these domes, you can snap your fingers and it echoes thunderously around the chamber. When the muezzin sing-prays from the spot, you feel it in your bones.

Trust me, it's humbling. They're like some of the great cathedrals. Nobody (and I'm an atheist) can enter these buildings without casting their gaze upwards in admiration. You can feel the devotion as every tile was laid by hand.

Except the descriptions given by the Romans are as applicable today as they were in antiquity. If we're not white, we were never white. It's as simple as that.

Frankly, I don't see why any Iberian should want to be white. They have actual identities and don't need to rely on colonial pseudo-identities like you do.

Tbqh I really love well done Islamic architecture. And I want to spend a month at least one day traveling through Spain to see a lot of it, including Al Alhambra

>spain
>white
Lol oke

You know shit about my country

>a month
>to see spanish Islamic architecture

I hope you enjoy Romanesque and gothic architecture because thats the 95% of our historic sites

>Said the Turk rape baby

I have been there before. definitely one of the most beautiful places ive seen.

do you like my country leaf?

I've been to Alhambra as well... Found it utterly non-impressive.
Maybe having to travel over a ocean makes it more so.

>Frankly, I don't see why any Iberian should want to be white. They have actual identities and don't need to rely on colonial pseudo-identities like you do.
based

Very much so. I'm biased as a diasporafag, though.

>half Spanish, half monkey mongrels are somehow more white than the Spanish

Sorry you're so ashamed of your rapebaby heritage, Pablo.

They literally just copied the Hagia Sophia

800 years to build two mosques and two palaces.
Muslim golden age is the biggest meme.

Cordoba mosque, a tower in Sevilla, Alhambra and Medina Azahar wich was burned by other muslims.
That's it.

You are really on a shitposting streak today, aren't you?

>he does it for free

>Pinacle of Islamic art is only repeating the same small patterns, a thousand times.
> Pinacle of Western art is complex and true representations of the human form along with other scenes like landscapes.

>the pinnacle of Islamic architecture
Shiraz

this so much
muslims hate statues and painting
art my ass

I love that shit too. And there's other stuff to do and see other than architecture in Spain