>KEVIN O'LEARY FOR PM 2019!!! MCGA!

olearyforcanada.ca
>olearyforcanada.ca
olearyforcanada.ca
>olearyforcanada.ca

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=in4mAqHn_d4
reddit.com/r/CAP_Canada/
vancouversun.com/news/local-news/anti-immigration-party-registers-for-b-c-election
capforcanada.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BASED COMMITTEE

>Dude billionaire presidents LMAO
1000x better than (((Trudeau))) though

He looks like that intellectual guy from The Princess Bride that says inconceivable

It won't be until 2027. We're always 10 years behind big bro USA.

First problem is O'leary's character is a huge cunt

Second problem is O'leary made all his money in one innovative software deal, he isn't that great at business

Third problem is that he only appeals to snobby cuntish torontonians and vancouverites who will vote left anyway.

For a right wing populist to win he needs to win back to rural Quebec, BC, and Ontario which Oleary wont appeal to

>Again

This guy isn't even white.

INCONCEIVABLE

all these politicians pretending to be trump while still being globalist is pissing me the heck off

I always see this guy on Shark Tank and assumed he was a some greedy kike. I'm just finding out his name is O'Leary. He's not even a Jew?

The conservative leadership race is a joke. At least OLeary would have a chance a dethroning the turbofagget, but he's still a globalist shill that will keep flooding this country with third worlders and selling it off to the Chinese.

Not sure about him, but then again anybody is better than the cuck we have right now

I knew it would happen. Politicians are always "adapting" to the public.

Haha who is this Donald Trump character anyway? He's an arrogant fake billionaire who made all his money conning people. He isnt even that good at business. Hes not going to appeal to anyone but wealthy Manhattanites, he doesnt stand a chance with rural America. Ted Cruz ftw

>trusting a jew

Have you ever seen Shark tank? He said multiple times that the only thing that matters in life is money and everything else should be subjected to it.

Money runs this world taco

He's literal an open borders globalist KIKE.

What the fuck is wrong with you user?

underrated

true

Kevin o leary has none of the character traits that made donald trump appeal to the working class

lmao

He's half Irish, half Lebanese. The Lebanese gives him Semitic features.

It's the best Canada can do. Baby steps user.

Better than Trudeau, or any other conservative MP

This is the best Trump-like candidate Canada has to offer. It is understandable because, you know, it's Canada. MCGA!???

Wrong. Once again the leaf gets everything wrong.

pic related is the guy you should be memeing into office. Kek flows through him and he is by far the most based person your country has to offer.

His face looks middle eastern, maybe in Canada you can't tell any longer.

I forgot picture.

As a Canadian small business owner, I'd vote for O'Leary in a heartbeat. My taxes are fucking insane.

Yes, good goy, for a couple of shekels he will make canada even more of a jewish playground than it is right now.

I like him on Sharktank.

youtube.com/watch?v=in4mAqHn_d4

lol he doesn't have a chance

I fucking hate people that argue shit like the original image in the top left corner.

Accountability for her own actions is not fucking oppression.

She tried to play up her "experience", and people pointed out that everything she's ever touched has turned to shit despite her massive advantages due to being the chosen one of the status quo.

he is not anti-immigrant so NO THANKS

I'll take the Cultural Action Party, Canada's only registered conservative anti-immigrant party

>reddit.com/r/CAP_Canada/
>vancouversun.com/news/local-news/anti-immigration-party-registers-for-b-c-election
>capforcanada.com/

cuckservative immigration loving LEBO-potato

>It won't be until 2027. We're always 10 years behind big bro USA.
This is true. One could argue they are the ones 10 years, but only a retarded leaf would make that claim.

Kevin O'Leary isn't even a nationalist. He's just a extreme, jewed up, corporate capitalist who'll sell Canada to the highest bidder for GDP.

If he can't beat this guy then Canada has no hope