Why am I getting so many commercials and ads on TV and Jewtube in Spanish lately...

Why am I getting so many commercials and ads on TV and Jewtube in Spanish lately? Are the Mexicans finally taking over in the Midwest? Should I get my gun and take out some Spics Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

remezcla.com/lists/culture/making-america-rich-again-the-latino-effect/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mexican have been literally picking your beans, in "Muh Midwest", for over a century.

A decent number of them have made good for themselves, because, y'know, they actually *work*, unlike you fucking meth-heads. So yeah, they buy houses, own cars, star businesses, stat their own TV and radio stations: the American dream, basically.

I'm not sure what you 'necks mean, when you say the Mexicans aren't "assimilating": they're doing better at being American than you are.

I keep hearing an AT&T commercial on the radio and half of it is in Spanish. It bugs the fuck out of me because it shows how badly whites are being replaced by beans.

Buttmad spic detected. If you spics knew anything about hard work you would still be back in that shithole called Mexico

People who look up cars get ads for cars

Process of elimination, stop looking up shit in Mexico and spanish people.

You're really doing yourself a favor by learning a little bit of spanish. You don't need to be perfect just enough to get by - take intro classes (rosetta stone is probably fine for that) and watch spanish-language media - football etc

remezcla.com/lists/culture/making-america-rich-again-the-latino-effect/

Stay mad, cuck. Don't forget to prep the bull

Here I am watching my Autistic Cringe Compilation, and video game let's plays and I'm getting fucking Verizon Ads in Spanish, don't just assume what I'm watching.

I said look up, if you search for anything on google, lets just say; if you search for cars or scooters you'll start seeing ads for them.

Just get Adblock, my friend.

>watch low IQ YouTube shit
>get adds for low IQ people
>in America the biggest group of low IQ people is Mexicans

Really oodles my noodles

Just learn Spanish already.

But how do you not have ublock Origin? I watch Los Angeles news every night and never see any Spanish ads.

Lol another dumbass white kid watching YouTube lets play videos. That's literally all you guys ever do. You won't do shit, stay in your room jacking off to trannies and playing video games.

Checked
Anyways, it's a way to pass the time when I'm bored, no more degenerate than shilling on Sup Forums

HAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Algorithms on youtube detect a mixture of things you like and the content you watch.

As a result youtube thinks you are a spic and hence sends this type of advertisement your way.

It's kind of silly how easy it is to trigger some of these algorithms. Did you watch some video related to Spanish/Mexican people OP?

Not recently I don't think, I watched a clip from a new game and one of characters spoke like 4 lines in Spanish. But, I was getting Spanish ads before this video too.

Hate to tell you this Jose but if if shit tier childish shit like Let's Play and Autistic Cringe videos are triggering Youtube to send advertisements that target spics then that means the majority of people who watch these type of videos are spics.

At least that's what data farmed advertisers at Youtube think.

Now all that is required is a click to a linked video.

So I could post something up here and you could click to watch on youtube and you find out its in Spanish by the first two seconds and close the video and that's all it takes.

Someone else mentioned it on here but just get Adblock and delete you cookies.

because it is (((them))) at it again
>oy vey

Oodles my noodles. Top KEK!