TOMMOROW IM GOING ALONE ON CONQUEST TO RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE

AND REMOVE KEBAB !!! ALSO IM GOING TO ETHNIC CLEANSE AND RAPE CHILDREN, WOMEN, OLD !!! KEK WILLS IT !!!

Other urls found in this thread:

washington.mfa.gov.rs/contacttext.php?subaction=showfull&id=1363015102&ucat=24&template=MeniENG&#disqus_thread
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

welcome to "the list" you dumb fuck.

i also submitted a tip at fbi.gov

>implying that does jack shit

>implying the FBI would care what some crazy serb is up to
Serb's are always up to something crazy senpai and even then wrong continent to even care about.

Godspeed serb, if you retake Constantinople alone I'll send you nudes :^)

GOD IS A SERB I ON CE ME CUVATI FBI CANT DO SHIT TO ME !!!!11oneone11!!

Have fun man.

Be sure to play "remove kebab" when you do it.

i want you to know that i literally just sent out an email to your embassy here in the states and included a link to this thread with instructions for them to contact Sup Forums in order to get your IP to track you

Shut up albania-nigger

washington.mfa.gov.rs/contacttext.php?subaction=showfull&id=1363015102&ucat=24&template=MeniENG&#disqus_thread

^ i sent an email to the general info email address as well as the consular email address.

>Get's super drunk the night before
>Wakes up hung over
>"Meh... maybe in a few days"

F

Godspeed, brother

Hahahahs holy shit OP u goofed

Why stop at Constantinople?

How come nobody wants to take back Smyrna, the Pontic region, or Anatolia in general?

Silly burger thinks turning informant will get his own name removed from said list.

Part of the ship, part of the crew.

yep, and incase this thread gets deleted i backed it up on archive and sent them archive link

topkek

nigger im not on here fucking saying im going to rape and murder elderly people and children u dumb fuck

>Christian capital occupied by roaches

When will this meme end?

OP is twelve (12)

But user, WE are kebab. By blood and by culture. We're gonna remove ourselves?

No, you're unironically making a silly fuss over a shitpost.

I think you have the best intentions though... you.

well i think i definitely spooked OP hes not even posting anymore

hes probably hoping this thread gets pruned ASAP

>Nigger

I've just reported you to the American embassy in Berlin. They will bar you from ever entering Europe and any other NATO country. Unless you throw your passport away before you come and are of arabic appearance.

i laughed pretty hard bro. nice

How do non-Serbs feel about not being Serbian? I can't even imagine it. Must suck.

feels damn good, all google images of serbia look like the beginning of the borat movie

Keep larping autist

Once again proving that Ante Pavelic did nothing wrong.

>invisible airplanes

prez frok

That's the spirit user, it's just banter. It'll probably raise a wry smile on the face of whoever you sent it to.

Either that, or OP has left the thread and is already on his way to cause carnage. We'll know soon enough...

sage

what the fuck are you even on about retard

>nonexistent air force

Nothing mate, you're right. I just noticed how patriotic he made that Dolan look. He must really mean it after all.

Mr. Slobodan, remove this kebab

hence why i seriously emailed the embassy and now hes not responding anymore

Well played Sir, well played. You're doing God's work user.

just doing my duty

serbs ruined yugoslawia

>11 posts
wew

dude Uber is not worth dying over.