Whatever happened to Sup Forums being in dire straits?

Whatever happened to Sup Forums being in dire straits?

Did hiro somehow fix the problem?

I can't see how implementing malicious ads has worked considering most people block them.

This thread has to do with Sup Forums because they were talking about shitcanning the board.

its known from 2chan that hiro often pulled stunts claiming the website was dying hoping to milk cash, and since we were new to him and we thought it was genuinely dying we all fell for it

we got played, but we've learnt from the past so we shouldnt fall for it again

He got called out on his jewish tricks so he wisely decided to shut up. Sup Forums was never in trouble

Was an excuse to sell mod positions to Hillary's shills earlier this year. The entire site, except some of Sup Forums, fell for that shit too.

These.

An Hiro is a colossal Jew. He downgraded the servers then begged for money, a load of people bought passes and ads and then he shut up, having made a fat profit.

>thinking you're safe from jewish tricks on Sup Forums
>thinking you're EVER safe from jewish tricks

yea but the ads cant do shit, most everyone blocks them i cant see why he even implemented them...

SO HOW MANY SHEKURUS DID JEWT SELL Sup Forums FOR

Sup Forums is probably the busiest board.
A few ads here likely nets some big bucks.
The ads saved us.
And how are they malicious anyway?
Stop being such a retard and unblock the ads.

>I can't see how implementing malicious ads has worked considering most people block them
based on what? you? most people dont, most people are just lurkers

wrong

im an online marketer and you're a goddamn idiot. the ads definitely make several thousands of dollars per day site-wide.

im assuming in that calculation that 70% of users here block ads. doesn't fucking matter. still gonna make bank.

He lost a bet and needed to pay up so he decided to trick us into buying Sup Forums passes.

>inb4 4chanpass holders are degenerate idiots.
I know.

downgrading the servers/killing the CDN was super jewish. it's a goddamn imageboard and now images load slowly. people will migrate due to that alone, eventually.

I will turn off my ad blocker when they bring back safety threads

>o he decided to trick us into buyi

the beef i have with the japanese jew is that i bought a Sup Forums pass because i dont give a fuck about 20$ and since then i have been auto-banned twice.

if i pay for a pass don't fucking ban me for no reason (official reason: proxy usage; no shit im in a country where the gubbermint censors the net).

>images load slowly

what fuckin planet are you on?
>thailand

fuckin child ladyboy fuckin faggot

It was a money play and we all know it. Dire straits? He knew ads weren't going to sell on this site when he bought it. What made him think things would change? He'll make money with the captcha shit and the passes.

Didn't a couple of groups (cernovich) want to buy them from Hiro? He wasn't selling.

>im an online marketer
kill yourself

uh oh online marketer huh?

well youre still stupid as fuck, ads dont make jack shit if people arent clicking on them.

Sup Forums has an automated post system, you'll often see the same exact thread made over and over again.

They simply got some money to make them for products too, Blizzard and Square for instance.

the absolute madman

what country?

>images load slowly

I hover over 3 mb webms that load instantly and never buffer.

>Sup Forums
>not falling for something twice

what happened with 2ch? i heard he sold all the users personal info or something?

I don't see blame them for wanting to close down this board. It's a nazi hugbox where fat basement dwellers and edgy teens dream about some facist utopia. Most threads are why "white woman fuck niggers over them". Some people actually think it's helping to blantantly spread racism on important subjects and they come here to brag about their stupidity. Let's face it, Sup Forums is it's worst enemy since idiots here feed the media about their bs about hate speech, internet trolls and dissinformation. Some people here actually take people like alex jones or stefan melasomething serius. Can't blame him for wanting to get rid of this place since it's trash and filled with nazis.

hiro quietly sold us off

People like myself fell for his cries and removed adblock. Once I realized how much of a scammer he was I put it back up though. I'm sure there were others like me.

uh oh someone got called a mean word and is butthurt

>Why are they talking about shitcanning Sup Forums
You mean the 10 or so /qa/ posters who do nothing but whine about Sup Forums? It's funny how they claim to represent all the boards that Sup Forums supposedly shat up but there's only a handful of them and /qa/ is a relatively slow board.

Reminder that Hiro avoids questions by pretending not to speak English, despite participating in full English interviews.

He's a fucking con artist who got busted before and is in the middle of a lawsuit because of it. Idiots got played like usual.

He shitposts sometimes but he also is capable of having actual discussions. He was on /qa/ yesterday and he had a decent conversation about Modcat with some other anons.

Hiro makes a habit out of making up shit as an excuse for making money. He did the same exact shit on 2ch.

Remember, Moot said there were no financial problems when he left.

t. hironigger

HIROSHIMOOT VS OLDMOOT FINAL DESTINATION

Mobile posters.

I cant open a page without an ad telling me to unlock my fat belly. I like my belly fuck off

use clover idiot