issteamdown.com/
twitter.com/SteamStatus
steamstat.us/
youtube.com/watch?v=BLL-kW_TpT4
isitajewishholidaytoday.com/
sm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>plays video games

It's back up now you stupid plus sign...

Suck dick 4 free

>The world fell to the DRM jew

Game Dev here.

I rely on Steam sales to fund my staff.

Why do stupid kids have to ddos stam every winter and lower my income by 20%.

God damn I'm trying my hardest to contribute to society.

Ok works again

Still down.

Still down.

issteamdown.com/

To make Valve pay up so they (ddos villain) can afford Christmas gifts for their mistresses.

How's spending hours playing virtual games while accomplishing nothing of value going user?

If it's "down" then how come I'm online right now looking at the store page? Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

>I rely on Steam sales to fund my staff.

Your staff of you and two others who made an early access 2 hour indie shovelware game?

No rushing B today.

this post is Alt Right in a nutshell

it's up

It's up again, d-pad-flag

technically its a visual novel but yeah

3.000 hours of csgo... Am i a degenerate Sup Forums ?

How's spending hours shitposting on a taiwanese crafts boards while accomplishing nothing of value going user?

Yes, playing something else other than Counter Strike: Global Jew.

I was prepared for ww3

twitter.com/SteamStatus

It just tweeted that all of Steam is down.

steamstat.us/

Is reporting that the CS and Steam Community is up, everything else is down.

Steam watching sources say you are lieing.

Is hyper light drifter fun?

How's spending hours working in life while accomplishing nothing of value going user?

BROWSE THE LIBRARY OF KEK:

i thought i was degenerate for playing rome total war II for 200 hours. damn serbia.

>this
You kids are just here larping as conservatives arn't you? After a few hours you shut down your Sup Forums tab, boot up twitch and discord, start your favourite teambased shooter video game and round the evening off jerking it to anime 12 year olds.

You disgust me
>Select all images of pizza

Yes.

THANKS RUSSIA!

Seriously though, the fact that I can't play the games that don't require online multiplayer that are already downloaded to my HD pisses me off....

That's 3000 hours you could have spent getting jacked, learning a new subject, or do a whole manner of different things, and you wasted it on pixels. Congratulations.

ITS BECAUSE THE DERRORISTS USE IT TO COMMUNICATE

LIKE THEY DID ON XBOX LIVE

you know that you are in the right board whent we find out that steam is down 2 hours later and that facebook was down after 7 hours

holy fuck bro, that's 125 days.

In the time it has been down I have gotten my dream job, married, kids and retired in Dubai.

when did Sup Forums suddenly become Sup Forums

>choosing Dubai as a retirement destination
Are you retarded?

NEED MY STEAM NOW!!!!!!!!!!

sleeping dogs or furi or enter the gungeon

what to buy Sup Forums

>Dubai
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

HE MUST BE A SANDLEAF

No, it's based to live in if you're White or Arab, hell if you're any other race.

Is doturd Sup Forums approved game?

>console

What game so I can buy

>not 5000+ hours in DotA 2

Oh well, you tried. :^)

>United Arab Emirates
>Arab is in the fucking name
>Living under Islamic rule
Yeah no...choose somewhere better than that you stupid Leaf

Its political incorrect if steam doesnt work!

>Serbia
Not much else to do I suppose

Sleeping Dogs is a forgettable entry in that genre of games. ETG, from what I understand, isn't, and is well worth the money.

Check out the general on /vg/, loads of butthurt about Sup Forums and pushback from Sup Forumsacks at the same time. /d2g/ is essentially a Sup Forums colony at this point.

Thanks user.

But i can't post the name here. It's too risky. I think more people here would want to hurt me than to help me.

3000 hours of race war training. Nice.

So now steam doesnt work i have the time to ask how i can find the number of posts over the id??

I don't really mind when children play consoles, they are generally seen as a light hobby between other activities.
PC gamers are disgusting slobs who make it a lifestyle choice and the way they talk about their PC's like it's a car, it's pathetic.

It's more westernized than say London. Their version of sharia only revolves around drinking alcohol in public.

I have to uncuck you on Dubai man. It's a white persons paradise.

youtube.com/watch?v=BLL-kW_TpT4

>issteamdown.com/

This website exists

ITS A DESPOTIC SANDNIGGER SHITHOLE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESERT WITH NO RULE OF LAW FOR KUFFARS

GET IN TROUBLE IN DUBAI WHILE NOT BEING A SHITSKIN, TRY IT

EVEN A VACATION IS TOO LONG

Is that a plant of some kind in the background?

isitajewishholidaytoday.com/

confirmed larper.

video games are for children

grow up manchild

Back up lads

>not purchasing DRM-free games from gog.comâ„¢, available to play anywhere, anytime

It's not like there were any good games released in the last 5 years and more and more AAA garbage is making its way to gog.
Did I mention they're having a sale right now?

that's wrong
delete your post

GOOD LAD, LA~

Fuck off you goddamn faggot. You're probably just jealous cuz you're too poor to build an expensive gaming PC yourself. Fucking weak little Xbox-playing loser.

>calling a city in the UAE westernized
>islamic rule
>islam is against western customs and tradition

Oh my god, you're really that daft aren't you? I gonna guess and say that your live in Toronto... I'd rather spend my money and retire in Monaco or San Marino.

How degenerate am I?

thanks gogbot

DUDE

>Skyrim and Fallout 4

Very.

>having an intangible hobby

You should collect anime figurines like me, you plebs.

DONT WANT THEM TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABDULAZIZ?

im trying to buy the metro pack for $6 and it wont go through

pretty good, but why 420 hours of Fallout 4?

It was the russian hacker known as Sup Forums.

prez frok

why do you buy games when you can literally download almost whatever you want for free?

>skyrim
>2 k hours

>dragon's dogma
>15 hours

As someone who sunk 80 hours into that game in the last two weeks, I'm fucking disappointed.

makes you wonder how much revenue valve losses being down for two hours

the truth is that everything you said is wrong my burger friend

Here's some good advice: Instead of wasting all those hours on useless vidya, waste it on learning an instrument instead. It's way more rewarding.

Just start by spending 1/4th of your vidya time on it, and then increase it to 1/3rd etc.

depends on your rank

>Australians

sm h.com.au/business/media-and-marketing/video-games-website-steam-fined-3-million-for-refusing-refunds-20161223-gthdux.html

Too bad they send you back. Non-Muslims can't live there unless they contribute.

Computer games are pathetic, you are pathetic, stop playing computer games like a pathetic child.

virgin detected. Good luck getting laid when you're sitting in front of a screen all day, retard

What if I already play an instrument and have since 5th grade, does that mean I can still play Medal of Honor: Allied Assault without being a degenerate?

are all of you retarded or what? Why do you keep buying video games that you can download for free?

Because you want to support the developers so they can make new games for you to enjoy.

>Not using video game streaming/playing for capitalistic gains like myself
I make a considerable amount of money doing it. Kill yourself.

>get home from work
>want to play some comfy games before christmas
>steam down

FUCKING JEWS

THIS so.much.

I know it's kinda bad but the survival mode + base building is pretty comfy

I just bought it m8. Literally played it all night.

>wanting to date a 3d woman

Oh alright, good. Good man.

What class did you pick? I've maxed out strider, ranger, warrior, fighter, and mystic knight, and god damn are they all fun as fuck.

MYSTIC KNIGHT STRONK

NAME ONE THING THAT WASN'T JEWS

PROTIP YOU CANT