This is from the National Geographic gender issue, not The Onion

This is from the National Geographic gender issue, not The Onion.

What the fuck are we doing to kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/01/gender-changing-girlhood-growing-up-body-image-shaming-bullying/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-lgbt-parenting-idUSKBN14B1C8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25231780
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2697020/#!po=45.0000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We?

WUZ

How can someone who hasn't hit puberty yet identify as a specific gender?

What happened to childhood?

I wonder if ((((someone)))) is behind this...

Punished Jonathan

>since the age of two and a half

wtf

I'm not afraid to admit I played with dolls with I was a little shit, but I know for a fucking fact I'm not a queer nor a woman.

Even for a jew that nose is gigantic.

Being a tranny is a fucked up sexual identity.

Pushing it on kids is the most evil thing I can think of.

CUT YOUR DICK OFF, GOOD GOYIM

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/01/gender-changing-girlhood-growing-up-body-image-shaming-bullying/

>Tina Rosenberg

Holy Shit

UNICORNZ

Why is it always the states?

kek

Fuck, you weren't kidding me, white male

your a dorabol

absolutely pure unadulterated coincidence

this is child abuse

The nose knows

>You'll live to see attack chopper as your gender in your ID

I for one, welcome this forecoming tolerant age.

A friend of a friend is raising her girl to be a boy.
If the kid is lucky she'll meet peers in school who mock this nonsense and she'll rebel against her goddamn cunt of an SJW mother. Damn her to hell for her brainwashing - it is not merely enough for her to let the kid just be a kid, she's FORCING opposite gender identity on the kid.

that kid doesn't look very happy

Jesus wasn't down with the Jews.

This is just another stupid case of parents using their kid to virtue signal. There will always be parents like this, gender identity or otherwise.

Wow what a surprise....

>be me
>have non standard gender identity
>walking down the street
>transphobic bullies start harassing me
>try to ignore them
>they get in my way and threaten me with violence
>fire one of my AGM-114 Hellfire air-to-surface missiles
>transphobic bullies BTFO

When will you Sup Forums bigots learn?

Yes. Yes! One more future tranny otherkin for the Moloch's grand design. We tell them their identities don't match their bodies and recommend mutilating surgeries and artificially-induced hormonal imbalance, then when they have a complete identity crisis we can build them back up into whatever we want!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GOEBBELS WAS A RANK AMATEUR!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How can you NOT agree with the fact that it's the kikes?

Israeli revenge for 1956.

Same way you sent us John Oliver.

>unicorn
Human to horse hormone treatments when?
>mfw fetish for human to horse trans-racials

every time

mindfucked at birth by faggot parents. sad

Every time

A hero denied xir freedom

A FUCKING TRIFORCE OF LEGS

Why in the fuck would anyone do this?

Far as I can tell it's something like

> Girl likes sports/tomboy stuff/hates dresses
> MUST BE BOY MUH PROGRESSIVE
> put on testosterone
> made infertile
> cut tits off
> get frankenpenis
> become object of fear and derision
> kill self

SJWs have literally become as backward on gender roles as Saudi Arabia.

Look at the fucking homepage, all the writers for the gender articles are Jewish. It's not even funny anymore; what attracts die Juden to feminism in the first place?

>parents
These so called parents need to slap the fuck out of their kids.

Today i saw an article about a french retarded woman that claimed to be robosexual, now this.

underrated kek

FPBP TBQHfamalam

>both a boy and a girl at the same time
Is it in a state of superposition?

There is literally nothing/nil/zero wrong with robowaifus (and I guess robohusbandos...)

>a 2 year old identified

do these people really believe this or is it just their excuse for their sick experiments?

Jesus wasn't down with anyone. Christianity eats its own, starting with the people who founded it.

Is this a >slowly photoshops the nose bigger episode? Kek

Underrated

It isn't though.

Can someone post that article from some transgender association that clearly said the majority of these cases were phases and should not be encouraged?

Also I wanted to be a lion when I was a kid. Once I dressed up in yellow and made myself a tail. Guess I'm transpecies now.

>excuse for their sick experiments?

Bingo.

Top puf

When I was young I wanted to be a succesful man.
And look at me now, shitposting on 4chin about girl penises the night before christmas.

>Muh slippery slope fallacy
And it just keeps on getting more degenerate. Pedophilia acceptance will be mainstream within a decade if this continues.

this is clearly brutal child abuse

question is,are there no child services in burgerland to save this kid from its lunatic guardians?

or are child services considered communism?

>What the fuck are we doing to kids?

Speak for yourself, faggot. Collectivist bullshit is as bad as the shit in the pic.

This is fucking criminal. This kind of shit is up there with sexual abuse and it needs to be hammered down on hard. What better way to permanently fuck over a kids mental state just so you can earn good lgbt points with the mentally ill on twitter. "See! Look how tolerant I am! I am forcing my so... er I mean my daughter is happily aware of this make believe nonsense that I didnt force upon them!"

Just imagining the parents ruining their kids lives just to virtue signal makes me furious. People need to die for this.

Jesus Christ look at that fucking nose.

Any child undergoing gender transformations before they've hit puberty isn't genuinely curious about their own sexual identity. It's blatantly obvious they're being sexually abused. It's not subtle, it's not funny, it's in your face and you're not allowed to say anything about this fucking pedophilia. The parents of any transgender child need to be shot, yesterday.

kek

AND SHEIT!

Child services in America are just as bad desu. At least his degenerate parents won't beat him up.

>mfw it's real

>Sandberg
>Steinem
>Rosenberg
>Goldberg

God fucking damnit they're out of control.

>San Francisco California
#NotMyState

These kids are trying out life as losers.

Mission Accomplished.

The death throes of the left. When this all fades away, people in the future are going to read archived issues of NatGeo and wonder how normal people lived during such bizarre times

letting commiefornians raise them

I believe encouraging a child to become transgender is much more harmful even than violent rape.

The fact liberals applaud it is just unbelievable.

This shit makes me want civilization to end, no joke.

>These kids are trying out life as losers.
>Mission Accomplished.
Is there a word for when the pendulum stops swinging one way and begins swinging the other? Because these kids are going to get caught in it. Gonna be gory.

>>San Francisco California
>God needs to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Did they violate the NAP?

I would prefer a beating any day over messing with my mind and putting a fucking horn in my head.Damage is irreversible for this kid.

At least when you are physically abused you have the chance to kill the fucker when you grow up or at least leave the house and move on

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

I was thinking the same
Maybe little Jonny isn't the one who should be trying out life as a unicorn.

1 Samuel 18:25-27New International Version (NIV)

25 Saul replied, “Say to David, ‘The king wants no other price for the bride than a hundred Philistine foreskins, to take revenge on his enemies.’” Saul’s plan was to have David fall by the hands of the Philistines.

26 When the attendants told David these things, he was pleased to become the king’s son-in-law. So before the allotted time elapsed, 27 David took his men with him and went out and killed two hundred Philistines and brought back their foreskins. They counted out the full number to the king so that David might become the king’s son-in-law. Then Saul gave him his daughter Michal in marriage.

FORESKINS FOR THE FORESKIN GOD

>total circulation
>Siiiiiiiiixxxxxxxxx gorillion

Her nose isn't that large.

Experimenting at very weak energy levels
We bring back the US Eugenics program and you'll see REAL human advancements not this everyone gets a trophy crap

The reason this happens is that gender is only physical. So people are confusing the description of your sex organs for your identity. You are not a man past your testicles. Your brain does not have a gender though the brain is different on that level. The gender that men and women indenting with should actually be neutral and when it's not you have all sorts of dumb fuckery that occurs from men and women alike. For example, a shitty man will act like he is a man and actually just be a loud fuck up. A shitty woman will label herself as a gender fairy or whatever and proceed to stop being an individual and start acting like the feminist hive mind.

prez frok

Mere (((coincidence)))

reuters.com/article/us-usa-lgbt-parenting-idUSKBN14B1C8

Sup Forums should educate itself on transgender issues. Maybe you wouldn't be so reactionary if you read an article or two.

It isn't even funny anymore.

Hitler was right.

>when you grow up
Actually no. A lot of children in foster care die from abuse. The whole thing is really messed up, going there pretty much guarantees you either die or get your life ruined. It really isn't any better than having these kind of shitty parents.
You can look it up there's documentaries about how messed up the whole thing is.

Since age two and a half.
Because toddlers are mentally and emotionally mature enough to make these decision and fully understand their implications.
And parents should totally just take their word on it and be supportive and encouraging.

>be me
>hot anime grill
>hated wearing dresses as a kid
>big blow up fight with mom
>mom isnt a crazed sjw cunt
>i was allowed to wear pants all the time
>still just a girl

really makes you think

>Coincidence
Yeah right.

>I believe encouraging a child to become transgender is much more harmful even than violent rape.
Ehhhhhhhhh... I don't know about that. I definitely think it ought to be classed as child abuse/neglect, but I don't know if its equivocal to rape. Should be taken just as seriously perhaps, doing this to kids can ruin them for the rest of their lives and lead to dangerous behaviors, unhealthy mental conditions, and even suicide.
Its definitely something that needs to be addressed, but with this culture of inclusivity I fear it isn't.
This user was smack on the nose These kids don't deserve to be an outlet for their parents twisted desire for fame or semblance of virtue. This ball began rolling with the arms-open acceptance of dangerous conditions and ideals. Its probably not gonna stop until some kid is seriously hurt.

Being a tranny is bad. It shouldn't be encouraged. People aren't in the wrong bodies.

SJW's brains have fallen out from virtue signaling. This place has more common sense.

Found it.

“CONCLUSIONS:
Most children with gender dysphoria will not remain gender dysphoric after puberty. Children with persistent GID are characterized by more extreme gender dysphoria in childhood than children with desisting gender dysphoria. With regard to sexual orientation, the most likely outcome of childhood GID is homosexuality or bisexuality.”

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25231780

“…as the World Professional Association for Transgender Health notes in their latest Standards of Care, gender dysphoria in childhood does not inevitably continue into adulthood, and only 6 to 23 percent of boys and 12 to 27 percent of girls treated in gender clinics showed persistence of their gender dysphoria into adulthood.”

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2697020/#!po=45.0000

“Multiple longitudinal studies provide evidence that gender-atypical behavior in childhood often leads to a homosexual orientation in adulthood, but only in 2.5% to 20% of cases to a persistent gender identity disorder (3, 6, 22). Even among children who manifest a major degree of discomfort with their own sex, including an aversion to their own genitalia (GID in the strict sense), only a minority go on to an irreversible development of transsexualism.”

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003/

But no let's listen to a jew behind a computer instead.

>Jonathan, eight, has identified as both a boy and a girl
The easiest way to end this gender bullshit is to properly teach kids the meaning of words. Just like you can't identify a chair as a table, a dog as a cat or your neighbor as your sex slave you can't identify yourself with what you are not.

LOOK AT THE FUCKING NOSE

Really makes you think...............................

It isn't.
But that would be hard to accept, huh, Schlomo Shekelberg?

>National Geographic gender issue
Guess they're looking to be relevant. Nat Geo, where I first saw titties.

Well there you go. The truth and from the mouth of believers no less.
You'd think at the very least with the way transgender people and their associates cry about how difficult their lives are they'd want to help spare these kids from this kind of thing if possible.
But of course that exposes the actual problem. most of these people aren't suffering from any kind of condition which causes them gender dysphoria; they're only concerned with being special snowflakes, and the more people they can corrupt to push their agenda, the happier they are.

Tomboys are the best grills
10/10 for snuggling

>Nat Geo, where I first saw titties.
Steven Segal movie for me

JEDES
BECKACKTE
MAL