Performers are being forced to perform at inauguration

>It was announced Thursday that the legendary dance troupe from New York’s Radio City Music Hall will perform at the inauguration; Boris Epshteyn told CNN’s Brooke Baldwin yesterday, “I can announce right now on your air that the Radio City Rockettes will be taking part in the inauguration celebration.” The transition team’s argument for not having a more notable celebrity has been that this is the people’s inauguration, not the Academy Awards.

>AKA: we can’t get anyone good.

>Not everybody is “in line” with the Rockettes performing; one of the members of the ensemble, Phoebe Pearl, took to her private Instagram page to express her disapproval of the situation in a now-deleted message

>Any of the dancers who do not perform in the Trump inauguration “will be sued/and or fired.”

It's pretty pathetic when you had to do this. Is America turning into North Korea now?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Are_One:_The_Obama_Inaugural_Celebration_at_the_Lincoln_Memorial
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
youtube.com/watch?v=he0Tr1FBV8g&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>This delusional

Fuck the Cuckettes.

Just bring back the Trump MAGA Lolitas and Ted Nugent.

Literally who

>someone says perform
>2 out of 10 dont want to perform
>kick the 2 out
>????

If you dont want to do something then leave.

Wait you mean someone is being forced to perform a service against their will ????

Where were the numales when Obama was doing this ??

>unwilling rockettes and the mormon tabernacle choir

this is the best lineup you could possibly have, only way to make it better is if one of the rockettes has an emotional breakdown on stage

The "shame" is on the dumb sluts unwilling to perform and "Jihad Dick Durka". Fuck em'.

Private company. Gotta play by your employer's rules or you gotta find some new work.

The left has already set this standard. Have fun.

l

Obama was famous. Everyone loved him. Everyone wanted to perform for him

just bring out the minimagas again

They don't support him anymore. Google it

they're like 12, they'll do it for a trip to disneyworld or whatever.

Forced, or being paid a good amount of money and are now pandering to the political left to make it seem like they aren't money grubbing whores that'll do anything for attention and profit?

They aren't being forced to do anything, they're simply being expected to fulfill their job obligations like anyone else would be. Nothing is preventing them from quitting unless they are under contract in which case it's a contract they willfully signed. If they never considered that, as performers, they may be hired to preform somewhere they didn't want to that's their own fault.

there's millions of other little girls, nobody will know the difference

What if they need 10 to form a human pyramid?

Here's bammy's first inauguration concert for reference

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Are_One:_The_Obama_Inaugural_Celebration_at_the_Lincoln_Memorial

>t. Kim Jong Un

Celebrities are worthless pieces of shit that live in a bubble and don't care about proles. Fuck them. I hope they all die of aids.

That's the thing. He didn't pay them so they refuse to do it anymore. If he actually paid them, they might.

I was thinking that too. If they're under contract, they can be sued for breaching it.

Trump should give Patton Oswalt a call.

>literally stealing lollies from kids
wtf i hate trump now

He could easily get Kanye West.

>Any entertainer who does breaks a legal contract they signed “will be sued/and or fired.”
That's how it works, user.

Kanye West should perform at the inauguration. The memetic power of such a happening would be incredible.

The man is infamous for not paying people for work. Why is this surprising? He didn't even have to pay them a lot. The girls are like 12. Give them like a few hundred each and they'd be satisfied.

It's called being a professional.
Also "NO NO I DON'T WANNAAA" is not a reasonable excuse for a breach of contract.

I think he was talking about the county clerk who didn't want to gay marry anyone.

>employers under contract being expected to do their job when paid to do so?
>THIS IS COMPLETELY UNLIBERAL! FREE MONEY NOW!

Kiddies are going to have a hard time during the next 16 years of Trump.

>Phoebe Pearl, took to her private Instagram page to express her disapproval

Tough shit hun, sounds like you're in the wrong profession.... but to be fair I'm not surprised that a professional dancer is confused to find out that her job as dancer is to fucking smile and DANCE, not express salty feels.

>YOU'RE FIRED!!

They're paid professionals. They either perform as instructed, as professionals, or you fire their asses.

But what's really going on here is they are saying they are reluctantly performing so that left wing pansies won't boycott them. Trump's team probably even suggested it.

They should just play some youtube videos on a big screen.

Videos like obama singing "if" would provide better entertainment.

another butthurt mike thread
yawn

>Don't do the job you got hired for
>Get fired
>This is oppression

Their idiot manager flew them all out to an event that didn't happen, with no contract. They can't help they're working for a dipshit.

Yeah it would be great. He would come on 2 hours late, say a bunch of radical and unpredictable things, piss everyone off, and leave midway through his first song.

fuck off, reddit

It's actually really great how hard Trumpers are going "so they won't do their job and they get fired: good!" and not "our glorious leader is such an unlikable piece of shit that no one wants to play with and he cries on twitter like this:"

>I I didn't want anyone to come to my birthday anyways
He's literally using a third graders' response to even conservative artists and celebrities turning him down

>those meaty thighs

I gotta testify

come up in the spot looking extra fly

I
I'm sky high
I
I'm sky high

Honestly I'd love it if they just make it a nice, simple, dignified event.

No concerts. No celebrity speeches.

>baaawwwww employees are expected to do their jobs! why can't we all just do the things we feel like doing?

Well their jobs are being replaced by robots so those white pieces of shit dancers should shut the fuck up.

Woah, he dances like a retard too. Like a retarded penguin.

Interesting. I remember Sup Forums being upset about bakeries being made to serve fags, but I guess it's okay as long as we're forcing the OTHER team to do things at gunpoint, right?

>cuckservatives
>(((celebrities)))
Who fucking cares? Not like they voted for trump.

Conveniently ignoring the other point that the left will bully and harass anyone seen as a Trumper to the point of ruining their career, the real reason they'd be hesitant to do their job as obligated.

There's an old saying that goes, you only see what you want to see.

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4

this

I would be full diamonds if they played this:

youtube.com/watch?v=he0Tr1FBV8g&feature=youtu.be

>"our glorious leader is such an unlikable piece of shit

At least 62 million people like him just fine, tho. So fuck those snowflake triggered cunts. They'll dance when they're told and where they're told, or they'll get the boot. They're payed to dance, not to think or speak.

why not get kanye to play :^)

Look at their faces, so oppressed and objectified.
I am disgust.

>It's pretty pathetic when you had to do this. Is America turning into North Korea now?
It is pretty pathetic that a performance artist at the top of their game would be contractually obligated by their UNION to do their job they fight so hard to have.

I am a member of a union, and I don't care who my client is. I do my job for the pay, not for brownie points. My reward for a job well done is my pay, not imaginary online supporters.

fuck that bitch. I hope she loses her job.

Their job is to show their thighs, basically a bunch of strippers

Now they want to pretend to have political opinions

prez frok

>Hey Kanye, Imma let me finish, but Beyonce had one of the best damn inaugural performances OF ALL TIME!

Their dad kept wanting more money but didn't have any contracts, unlike the rockettes who have all signed contracts on their own free will saying they must perform

Said the man not from America. I can't even mock your nation because your flag is from some dumbshit unknown country I can't even identify.

Listen lefty, I know you're trying to blend in with us real Americans by defending known George Soros' plant Donald Trump, but the act is thin. Stop your concern troling and go home.

This

Kanye

I don't really care if big hollywood celebrities don't support trump. I don't think anyone does. There are plenty of talented artists and performers who are not a part of hollywood why not find them?

If you work at a bakery and they refuse to serve gay people, and you don't like that, then stand by your principles, quit, and work elsewhere. And if that bakery goes out of business because you left, then more power on you.

If you work for the dance troupe and you refuse to perform for the inauguration of a man you don't respect or want as President, then stand by your principles, quit, and dance elsewhere. And if the performance fails because you left, more power on you.

That's the beauty of the free market of America, nobody forces you to work anywhere. You always have the option to quit. Now, is there another world famous Rockettes that you can go and dance for and get the same adulation?

No. But that's how the world works. Nobody's entitled to be a Rockette. Nobody's entitled to have the job they want and have everything their own way 100% all of the time with it. More and more people are unwilling to actually act on their principles and instead whine and bitch and moan in an attempt to get professional entities to bend toward their own personal wants.

If you're a Rockette, you perform where you're told. If you don't wanna perform there, don't be a Rockette. Simple.

He tried to. They turned him down too. There are actually a lot of people, including small time DJs, who admit they don't want to perform because they know how unpopular it is and are afraid it will rub off on them.

no. youre part of a group by your own volition. i havent read into the story, but if the owner/power at be decides they want to do it, and individual members refuse, then get reprimanded, get fired or quit.

the owner of the company decides what to do with the company. if he wants his hired dancers to play at a party, thats their job. if they dont want to bake a cake for queers, its their decision.

inb4 jokes about roads and being conscripted into the McLovin' It hit squad

I expect the issue is actually the fear that associating with Trump will bring bad press to the Rockettes.
This way they save face, do their job, and get payed. No dumb lefties will be boycotting their performances (perhaps even the opposite) because they tried.

Which is what they're doing. And, just like with the gay bakery, bystanders get mad. It's call the court of public opinions.

>Being an owner and an employee is the same thing
I'd be all for forcing an owner to fulfill a contract he had signed too.

I love how people just have to go "no, proof that they hate him is only proof they love him." Guys, you can admit your lost the popular vote by 3 million and that his approval rating is the lowest of any President since we started counting (40%). You voted an old faggot jew into office: be proud Sup Forums

>leftypol shills
>leftypol shills

>leftypol shills

>leftypol shills

>leftypol shills

>leftypol shills

POGO would play if asked too.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ

I don't see anything about them quitting.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The tolerance and love leftist crowd is using terrorist tactics to keep everyone in the entertainment in line with liberal narrative....

Liberalism, an ideology so good you have to threaten everybody to make it work!

Call Bocephus he wont say no

(OP)

Oh yeah its like he didnt just have a fucking meeting with Kanye West and Mathew Mcconaughey didn't just endorse him you're fucking stupid OP

>forced to perform
Unions in a nutshell.

Go back to r/politics

They might and, even if they don't, making people made at Trump and the Rockette's owners puts them both through the court of appeals. It's called 4d chess. Learn it.

Said the main from...the redcross. Are these flags made up or something? Where do these unamerican faggots come from?

You deserve to be murdered leaf. Anyone who breaks a contract should be executed.

lame.

Said by the secret lefty supporting Trump. The fact y'all can't see this election was one big false flag to make real Americans complacent is proof of how dumb y'all lefties are.

>we can get anyone good
>Beyonce is what they consider "good"

I would gladly watch that.

>MAGA Lolis
Girls that performed at a few rallies and didn't have a great reception and then threw a shit fit when they were canned and sued claiming lost earnings, despite it being clear in the contract their work was pro-bono and only offered a possibility of paid work.

>conservative artists
you mean controlled opposition?

I see land of burger is full of pussies, no woned big man is going left and right grabing what he wants.
I guess there is no men there.

Honest question. Are you mentally retarded.

>being this mad trump won
lmfao senpai xD

>those rallies before election day where Ted seemed primed to drop the N-bomb at any given moment

Bush lost the popular vote and he still got his 8 years. America is 60% white so of course you can't expect Trump to win the pop vote but Hillary didn't win the majority of the vote either, just a plurality. You're just assmad that she lost and that's why your trying to portray it as if """"Sup Forums""" didn't like him when in fact everyone knew about him, his connections to jews and the fact that he has a jewish grandson himself and didn't care because Trump IS going to build the wall, anyone who knows him knows that he is too narcississtic to not hold his promises and secondly his message was good and Hillary was just pure shit.

>I I didn't want anyone to come to my birthday anyways
Exactly, and it's hilarious.

You shitting on America, you liberal fuck? Come to this country and say it to our faces! Or are you to chicken shit in your weird flag country, faggot?

No, I'm just not an indoctrinated liberal like you, faggot.

trump actually won the popular vote. CA and NY DO NOT decide who will be come president. the donald won by a huge margin outside of those two states. that is a fact.

>"professional" dancer can't keep her politics out of her work
Should've gotten fired on the spot desu. Also silly how liberals are crying about someone in danger of being fired for not doing their job when they have no problem with people getting fired over a political belief they don't even express at their work.

This. Pick a few unknowns and MAKE THEM FAMOUS.