How come you never hear of blacks taking psychedelic drugs like LSD?

How come you never hear of blacks taking psychedelic drugs like LSD?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lg7KvssWlWg
youtube.com/watch?v=kLIpdsvTg-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LSD makes you think. So it doesn't have much of an effect for niggers

>gone to raves from 14 years old
>never seen a black guy tripping or on MDMA

not sure if i've ever even seen a black guy at a rave now that I think of it, if halfbloods don't count.

Black people base their whole entire lives around not being white.
That's why you see them doing bath salts and smoking crack. White people enjoy more cultured drugs.

Most American negroes are half bloods.

When they classify blacks as "African American" they forget to account for their 30% of European DNA. Incredible how blacks think they are winning the race war

>How come
Kill you're self.

Jimi Hendrix wants to know if you are experienced.

A black mate of mine once took like 30 hits of acid and I forced him to play The Lion King game. It was pretty great.

pcp is cheaper
also LSD kinda sucks

fpbp

I'm black, I do LSD and shrooms on occasion, but this is something I've thought about a lot, and I've asked people.

The answer I usually get from black people is "Nah man, I don't want to go crazy." or "I'd act way to crazy on that stuff."

I guess they don't want to completely lose all sense of reality? I think that has something to do with it honestly. Black people want to stay in the "real world" more often. Yeah, sure, black people get plenty fucked up, but not in that kind of way.

Have you seen how black people react to magic tricks? and you wanna see them on LSD? hmm I kinda wanna see it now too...

They use PCP instead

/thread

I have seen niggers take lsd

they end up wearing bed sheets and walking around downtown talking about jesus

anyone with an i.q. over 50 has an interesting experience on the drug

but not those apes

>pcp
>crack
>malt liquor

Real world

If that's true, explain why this happens everyday in nigger containment zones: youtube.com/watch?v=lg7KvssWlWg

why would they take a mind expanding drug when they barely have one to begin with?

They can't afford it.

You obviously have never worked in a hospital ER in a major city.

Trust me, they do, molly as well. It's just not as common.

I work in a psych ER. They overuse it and make idiots of themselves just like everyone else.

They just do it an enjoy it. They dont need posters, greatful dead tshirts or a Joe Rogen tier desire spread he word and fuck up a bunch of kids who started using before becoming multi millionaires unlike Joe who waited until after he never needed to work ever again to start using.

>fpbp
Nailed it

Dave Chapelle can blacksplain this shit to yo
youtube.com/watch?v=kLIpdsvTg-s

Damn you must be getting hardcore jewd I could afford LSD when I was homeless it's like 5$ a hit where I live

I'm scared of hallucinogens because my mind is not a happy place. I've always been afraid I'll end up that guy who tries to peel off his skin to let the snakes out.

*glass breaks*

Like heroine, right?

I took LSD for the first time 6 months ago, took too much and still feel uncomfortable from a lot of basic stuff. When will this feeling pass?

>I'm black

GTFO

Bretty accurate desu

When you stop calling so much attention to your base state.

It's kind of like a placebo thing, but you'll probably never take the things for granted that you used to.

I dispute your premise

Kissing you Azusa

lsd and of psychedelic drugs connect us with our higher self. Since whites are descended from Atlantians our spirits are naturally much more developed.

When black people take the drug their higher self isn't developed at all, so it's not very interesting. Black people prefer to take dissociative drugs that bring your consciousness in line with the universal hum, which does not require a spirit to appreciate.

i dont think tripping in the hood sounds like a fun time for anyone desu

black people do take these drugs, but they take them in non-hood environments

>what is bath salt

Because we can't tell the difference when they take it.