Will Sup Forums only be happy when the nukes hit and everyone gets obliterated?

I swear, lately ive seen more posts about the end of the world and nuclear annihilation than actual political red pills lately.

Why do you guys applaud the end of the world, when it is literally the most terrifying shit ever? In reality you would all be shitting your pants in fear. You're like dogs chasing cars with this idea. If it was actually going to happen you wouldn't fucking know what to do other than pray to God and cry in fear.

Use your head and stop wishing for shit you dont actually want.

Other urls found in this thread:

nucleardarkness.org/warconsequences/globalwarmingversuscoolingfromnuclearwar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>you may be happier with Reddit, which is down the hall and to the left.

>Will Sup Forums only be happy when the nukes hit and everyone gets obliterated?
Yes. Whats there to live for anyway

It's just jokes, buddy, guy, pal. had you going though.

It'll at least be faster than the alternatives.

>implying we want to slow burn with our fragile ecosystem when we can just literally obliterate ourselves several times over.

its better than a world where subhumans exist

Getting pussy
A career
Having a family
raising children on conservative values

I want a nuke to hit because it will be so satisfying seeing the people who refused to take action/stand up/take the redpill and just basically lived in ignorant bliss get punished. It's almost like a weird revenge thing, for then not taking the plunge to change society and going about their degenerate ways.

I'll literally only feel bad for redpilled people, animals, children, your typical innocents, good normies (rare though desu), and the environment itself.

>Getting pussy
ur a nigger
>A career
literally a wagecuck
>Having a family
like y tho
>raising children on conservative values
try fixing the jewish problem before birthing more goy slaves for them

For a minute until they realize that mom can't bring them tendies anymore and they have to actually work for what they want.

Yes.

YES OR

RACE WAR NOW
A
C
E

W
A
R

N
O
W

Only if the good guys win

Old fugger here

I was in high school / college during the Reagan years. He scared the living shit out of all of us. We were convinced we would die in a nukular fireball.

Welcome home. It's comfy. Now to play some Talking Heads....

Shit paco your shithole will be one of the first to burn

political red pills? thats a rarity here

The end of the world? Nah we want to hold our traitor politicians responsible for their actions.

I like to imagine they die with everyone else.

But they probably go underground in vaults or whatever.

What about your Muslim station?

Muh diversity
Muh 9/11
Muh freedom

Accept it, burger. You faggots will flee to Mexico

DIE, YOU FUCKING BORDERLINE BOOMER/GENXFAG

Get a job kid. My social security and medicare aren't going to pay for themselves.

Sorry about the hole, but hey - you got a free shovel didn't you?

Not this Tejano.
We fight to the death.
Remember last time jihadies tried to attack TX?
2 with ak-47s and armor
BTFO by one cop

>nuke pepe
>"""obliterated"""
>didn't vote for shillary
Shillary would've sped up the nukes but you cucks on here voted for trump because it was "lulzy". you talk the talk but you can't walk the walk fags

Sup Forums doesn't want nuclear war.

Cancerous anti-American retards do, and they're all over the board praising Trump so that you have no idea who's really on your side and who isn't.

XDDDDDDDDD LE REDDIT SCUM!

Your jobs won't mean anything when the entire world is covered in dust.

nucleardarkness.org/warconsequences/globalwarmingversuscoolingfromnuclearwar/

BABY BOOMER GIT OUT

THIS IS A MILLENIAL BOARD

Republicans are good at scaring people. Even better so than liberals are.

I just want to remove the archons and liberate humanity

>don't continue your race, goy

Sex is severely overrated. Doing the same thing everyday for 40 years is enjoyable to you? I wish i had the brain of a goldfish. And what is the point of a family? To force the exact lame shit you had to do on 1-3 other human beings so the cycle can go on forever? Whats the point honestly. Everything we do is irrelevant.

No, at this point, unless we can unite under a common banner we're fucked, we would need a literal dictator with absolute power to fix this shit, even then, we'd have to find out how to stop this shit from getting corrupt, we should just start over, like we need the God Emperor for this.

You do realize you can opt out of society's expectation of marriage and actually have a healthy relationship, yes?

Your wife doesn't have to be a dutiful housewife. You don't have to have sex on the regular. Your goal doesn't have to be to raise children. You don't need to have a wedding. You don't even need to get married if you want to. You don't even need to be with the same person for 40 years of your life if you want to.

Yeah sure whatever faggot. Try not to make such a long reddit spaced post next time and I might read it.
Sage

libtards infected the board. they believe in ending the world by voting poorly. just like jews wana force gods hand

proud for OP for not letting liberal apathy infect him

NUCLEAR WAR!!!!!!!!!!

KEK WILLS IT SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't want to witness the biggest happening ever you're just a pol tourist.

Yes.

I certainly will. I don't want to live in this shithole anymore, it's getting me suicidal.

>reddit spaced post
LOL EVERYTHING IS REDDIT XD

waste land
hiking backpack with tent on it
AK-47.

most liberals would die off quickly because they dont know how to survive without the subway sandwich shop down the street
im good to go.

>sounds amazing

>Will Sup Forums only be happy when the nukes hit and everyone gets obliterated?
6 gorillion deaths! The meme potential has been created for 6 decades.

Kek annihilate us.

breddy much goy

Yes.
Let the world burn, let's have another, final global war. WWIII will be the grand finale of human history. And i can't wait to see it.

I remember watching that shit as a kid, fucked me up for weeks

Most people are unhappy and want the world to end.

>continue producing more white babies for us to sexually molest and use as wageslaves goy

Yeah.

JOY JOY
The Final War!
A gift from God has come!

JOY JOY
A Third World War!
Truly Blood will run!

JOY JOY
A Final Act!
To sum up mankind's play!

JOY JOY
Dead Chinese!
Killed by Russia and the USA!

I welcome the destruction of liberal strongholds. It's the only way to fix this country.

Pic related.
Enough said.

I'm a NEET and will never amount to much most likely so I want the world around me to be as exciting as possible.

Only in Africa and the Middle East user.

OLDIES OUT

does the phrase
>we did it for the lulz
ring any bells, you goddamn newfag?

There is no hope for humanity and Sup Forums is the best example of it. We need to use the reset button.

Saved. We have a new Wilfred Owen here.