What has happened to /pol? Why do you idiots think Trump will do anything? This is a genuine question

What has happened to /pol? Why do you idiots think Trump will do anything? This is a genuine question.

youtube.com/watch?v=AgZcohrXaOQ

In his own words he says he will fight for Israel. I mean wtf guys? Is that all it takes for the Jews to latch onto you millennials? Some fucking shills spouting memes from reddit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftbVuakLp-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel tricked, not realizing we could have united everyone and collapsed everything, before.

>In his own words he says he will fight for Israel.
Good
>Saudis BTFO

Wow, you've really hammered my salamander OP
I guess I'm a #CruzMissile now

Guess nu-males from reddit have taken over and love kikes as much as they love trump.
What a damn shame I miss 2006 Sup Forums

Whats that video?

I'm at a funeral, can't watch it right now.

Trump speaking about how much dick he sucks for israel and how "he will fight for israel"

I mean ffs his children all got with jews and now he has lil kike grand babies. ALSO RIP your loved one leafy now get off your smart phone and pay your respects

user, did you not know that Trump is literally a kike himself?

This whole thing is a much bigger, more terrifying monster than anyone here on pol seems to realize. We've been had by a Satanic pedophile kike.

better than hillary

>What has happened to /pol?

Reddit happened

It's really not- they're both equally in league with the same exact elite cabal but Trump is the one that they've put extreme amounts of effort into manipulating all of you into trusting and they didn't do that for no reason. This whole plot has a purpose. They wanted you to feel this way about Trump for some purpose.

I'm not saying Hillary would be okay at all, I'm saying Trump is even worse.

NOW THIS SOUNDS INTERESTING

Do tell user do tell. I wouldn't put it past him being a kike but really? Some proofs?

youtube.com/watch?v=ftbVuakLp-U I am aware he has circumcised kike cock in his mouth but really him a jew seems juicy do tell

Just check out the Wikipedia page for his grandfather Frederick. He was born in Bavaria (major den of the kikes, btw) to Katherine Kober. Kober is an Ashkenazim surname.

However you look at the whole kike blood line deal, it is undeniable that he descends from the Ashkenazim kikes of Central Europe who came there from Khazaria who came there from Babylon. Trump has the same DNA as the Babylonian kikes that sacrificed thousands of babies and children inside the bronze bull of Moloch.

Well shit, why are you still here? Clearly Sup Forums is over and done with and is now controlled opposition. What makes you still come here knowing 99% of the people here are from sites like jewbook and reddit?

I mean I am here because I have been here since the start and its just my daily ritual since I was a young adult

I can't tell if you're being sassy or not?

I don't actually come here often anymore, but when I do it's to try my best to inform people about the kikes/Satanists on every relevant post. If anyone will listen it's some of the anons here on pol.

no sass at all. Thank you for telling me about trumps heritage. It would make sense as they love to keep it in the bloodline. But god damn man this world we live in is just nuts. All these kids obsessing over someone who loves israel boggles my mind.

Yeah because every single influential person, movement, event, etc is owned by them. It's extremely dark. We truly live in "Satan's domain" as they say.

There aren't even any competing sides, it's just one big cohesive group putting on an extremely elaborate show to keep us brainwashed and I don't know what to do about it.

But you know, pol/Sup Forums have always been able to come up with the wittiest, most unexpected little plots and pranks ever. If we could just get a ton of people aware of this big lie, and then we had all of our minds working together I think we could come up with clever non-illegal ways to challenge their system.

Be serious. Kikes tell you they trace from their mother (with the joke being that's the only biological parent they can be sure of). Trump's mother was a Christian Scot. You're really scraping the barrel when you try to find a possible kike Trump ancestor through some great-great grandfather 'maybe'

So what, who cares what kike say? Are you trying to say that their little rules actually negate the fact that a person still has just as much DNA from their father as they do from their mother? Are you saying if you're a kike you're somehow magically not related by DNA to your father or your great great paternal grandmother?

Btw, his moms side is all Scottish Rite Freemasonry which is just another form that the kikes/Synagogue of Satan take. It's all the same anyways but of course it's granny Kober who supplies the seed of Cane.

Trump is playing 4d chess with Israel, don't believe trump, he will charm them until he gets what he wants out of them. Then it's vengeance time. He's no kike lover he hates kikes except for his daughter, who he plans to be queen of the kikes and enslave them.

Trump has already shown he rewards those who stay athis side, why would I leave now?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Democrats vs Republicans is actually International Jews vs Zionism. Zionism is only controlled opposition.

You are on the right track, user.

Go research about Ivanka's father in law and it will become clearer.

Because they're a bunch of cowardly little faggots who cry "reddit" everytime someone tickles their boypussy the wrong way, but don't you worry my dick is so goddamned big that the tightest Trump supporter is bound to split in half from the size of it.