How can a jewess get a nose like this?

How can a jewess get a nose like this?
I'm worried because they're now indistinguishable

They're not jews

Thats a celestial nose most common in baltics
Lithuania was the Jewish capital of Europe for a long time

i know 1/4 jews with noses like that. natural blonde hair and blue eyes as well.

you cant really tell. thats the problem.

Its almost like they have lived in Europe for nearly 2000 years, I cant believe it.

Kek

Jews are like 90% white. Stereotypical "jewish" look is just Italian look ie curly hair, big nose olive skin etc

Some of them get plastic surgery to get rid of the nose.

Plastic surgery like all hollywood jews.

Yes they totally do this. As foretold in the torah.

true. but the few that i know didnt.

the irony is that im 100% european genetics and brown hair brown eyed. so some of Sup Forums will say not white.
They are "muh blue eyed blonde masterrace" and literal jews.

Unless you're a totally cucked fool you should be able to spot a kike from a mile away. They don't all look like a typical kike because they purposefully breed with many different types of people in order to hide their genes and be able to blend in with different populations, extend their control/influence into other races, etc. There is still something subtle in their faces that you can always see.

But I'm probably wasting my time- most of y'all think (((pic related))) is an Aryan goddess.

i dont think ivanka is jewish ethnically but shes literally married to a jewish guy and converted to Judaism. so it doesnt really matter.

Nope, she's a kike ethnically as well. Her great great grandmother, Katherine Kober, was a kike from Bavaria, aka descendant of the Khazarians and ultimately the Babylonians. I really don't understand how you can't see it in her pinched up little face, her droopy kike nose (which she's already tried to cover up with plastic surgery, I guess that's the best they could do to hide it), and her disgusting black roots.

you sound delusional. i googled it and katherine kober is on trumps side of the family. not her mothers.

like i said though. it doesnt matter. she married and converted to judiasm.

I'm sorry, you think the little kike rule about Judaism being passed through the mother only actually means that they don't have their father's DNA or something?

Whatever you think about their pretend kike inheritance laws or whatever they are, nothing changes the fact that she is genetically related to those kikes, she descends from Khazaria, she has the DNA of the Babylonians who sacrificed infants to Moloch every day.

And of course she married a kike, just like all of her siblings and some of her aunts and great aunts too. They're crypto kikes rejoining the tribe publicly.

Oh yeah. Op here, the girl in that pic is also naturally blonde with blue eyes.
Her family is european but she's american

With (((rhinoplasty))).

All the best jewesses know about it.

I know her pretty well. She's always had that nose.

kek

(OP here, just switched to 4g instead of wifi kek)

Some days I wish I had this much autism, at least then I might be good at something

fuck. why are jews doing such a good job looking like us