Why is the rest of the world so shit at integrating immigrants?

Why is the rest of the world so shit at integrating immigrants?

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34hentai.net/image/195546/195546 - Angelica_Pickles Animated Cynthia Fuchur ManiacPaint Rugrats Sound Stu_Pickles.webm
brchan.org/34/res/54.html
55chan.org/34/res/1.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're just as bad but no one wants to live in favelas so no immigrants

uhm not really we have unironically the biggest italian, japanese, lebanese, african diaspora of the world and not counting several ones we have literally the second or third biggest ones

this a joke?
you don't integrate immigrants. Immigrants integrate themselves. You can't integrate who doesn't want to

jesus fucking christ dense af

Brown covers up everything.
Asians, whites, and blacks all become brown.

I wouldn't mind bringing a few Pocahontas into my country

Because the immigrants have to integrate in the country they move to, not the other way around

>italian,japanese
these people integrate themselves without any issue whatsoever
>lebanese
same as above for the most part
>african diaspora
straight to the favela they go

take a look at the current state of your country and then tell us what a multicultural success story you have going.

>systematically destroys native population and their land
>replaces forests with 3rd world slums and fields that quickly lose their fertility
>poisons natural water supply so bad it becomes one of the biggest stories of the Olympics
>look at how well we've integrated our immigrants

>Brazil
>shining example of multiculturalism

why is she so perfect guys?

This is true but does not invalidate OP question entirely, he could rephrase it to:

Why does immigrants integrate in Brazil but not in other countries?

lolis are perfect

lol
every country has successful immigration integration stories, of those who want to adapt to the culture
success rate is measured by how little attention it draws
...because it's the fucking normal

you only read about the demographic invasion attempts of the pieces of shit who believe they're owned something

For Brazil, every immigrant is an improvement because your current population is already mostly subhuman shit.

It's funny, the large wave of Arabs that came here started eating pork, consuming alcohol and making their daughters use bikinis to go to the beach.

Go figure.

They came here before radical Islam and other bullshit.

Who is this?

This guy is actually correct.

Also we had the one of largest immigration of Polish, German and Italian. Most of those were sent to the middle of the jungle to build cities in the south, they basically are responsible for colonizing the entire south.

Unfortunately when Hitler and Mussolini appeared all of their cities were renamed from their original Italian/German names to some brazilian shit.

Great now just kill all the niggers in favelas and i might consider you guys a success.

kuruminha

This is now kuruminha thread.

>Vamos faturar um milhão
>Quando vendermos as almas
>Dos nossos índios num leilão

3D a shit or welcome too?

because brazil is a shithole with no traditional culture

Shut the fuck up. No one wants you at their party.

I'm assuming you are the same retard from earlier. If not, disregard.

Why are the immigrants not choosing to assimilate ?

10/10, would breed with

You've made it obvious you have little if any experience of immigrants, OP

Take Italians. Been in Australia over 60 years. Still don't bother learning or speaking English. All live within five minutes of each other, took over entire suburbs. Shop in Italian shops. Use Italian undertakers. Give work to other Italians. Deride their Aussie-raised kids for mixing with Aussies and particularly for forming relationships with Aussies. Raised their kids in Australia yet programmed their kids to hate Australia and Australians. Takes at least three generations to knock a bit of the ignorance out of them. They worked the system like pros. Half of those I know were living for free on the back of various work related complaints, bad backs, etc. In Italy, they hated people in the next village only half a mile away. They get into Australia and suddenly Italy is all they care about, all they want to know and hear about

Same with Lebanese, Christian Lebanese in this instance. Exactly the same. Bring their kids to Australia for 'a better life' but tell their kids not to mix with 'dirty, drunk Aussies' and tell their boys 'all Aussie women are sluts'. Again, takes generations to knock some of the ignorance out of them and not without a fight

These are immigrants who begged to get into Australia for the gibs. They had only rags on their backs. No education or marketable skills. They run a sayanim system, stick together, are violently opposed to assimilation -- I've seen them bash and stab their Aussie-raised kids for mixing with Aussies. They form ghettos and try to recreate their dirt villages in Australia's once first world cities. Always looking for gibs from the people they spit on

You need to grow up and live a bit of life before you spout your divisive crap

Is there anywhere in the world where I can simply buy a pure virgin girl from her parents? Some third world country?

Ours.

A canadian bought a couple of 4 years old guild abput 7 months ago.

But he got caught because he went full retard and started kissing them in public.

Dude, she'll undoubtedly have like 80 IQ max.

Thanks. I just want to find a pure young girl, marry her, and treat her well. I'm sick of western whores

brazil has been receiving for some time immigrants from haiti, wich is apparently still attempting to survive a earthquake. mind you this isnt some "during the 19th century" shit, its happening now.

they are doing alright, after all they arent fucking terrorist. theres still a lot of racism and [spoiler]slave labor[/spoiler] and they did increased the criminality around.

i just think we got lucky to not get the sandnigger variant.

Are you the same guy who made this thread OP?

Brazil is getting some good immigrants from Japan and the US who want to make it a better place. They want to enjoy the culture, invest in Brazil, build businesses, and speak Portuguese.

America and Europe are getting shitty immigrants from the third world (including Brazil) who want to take advantage of our welfare system, steal our jobs, speak their native language, and take over the US.

Cute as fuck.

>and the US
Where could you move in Brazil and not get shot by police or contract the ZIKA?

>she

pls no bully kuruminha.

I wanna fuck Kuruminha if you guys catch my drift

What? I don't understand what you're trying to say...

what did he mean by this?

You are like baby, watch this :

rule34hentai.net/image/195546/195546 - Angelica_Pickles Animated Cynthia Fuchur ManiacPaint Rugrats Sound Stu_Pickles.webm

Well, you can't make a country shitty if it's already shitty.

checked
where can I find more of this Kuruminh you speak of, imagefap gives 0 results...

Stop

i got mine from a dead 8gag kuruminha board you can check br and 55 buti don't know how active they are right now

don't be a fag man, tell me where can I find more of her

MODS

kys

>Fuchur

fucking madman. i love that guy.

I get all of mine from pol. so idk.

>she

Do you want to tell him, or should I?

I haven't laughed this hard in a while, thanks user

Oh boy she's thick.

Well congrats brazil, you now have a meme waifu to associate your country with.

Kill yourself.

>now

That's because Haitians aren't Muslims and they don't have a politico-religious cause that would make them rise violently against the Federal Republic. They are still pretty bad; their crime is off the charts, and it isn't going to get better with your shitty economy.

They might've been relatively comfy we Brazil was riding the commodities boom, but it ain't so now.

Yes. Brazil is not an Africa-tier shithole because of its European-descended populations: the Iberians, Italians, Germans, Poles, etc. As "honorary Europeans" you get the Arabs (Lebanese and, to a lesser extent, Syrians), since Ibero-America got the best of the Middle East when it opened its doors to Arabs; notice that you have Lebanese, Palestinian and Syrian Brazilians (same in Argentina, Mexico, Chile, etc.), but you don't have Muslims as all the arrivals were good, hard-working Christians. Lastly, you have the Japanese, and we already know those guys are honorary Aryans.

Do you think he cares how intelligent his fuckslave is?

>because brazil is a shithole with no traditional culture
Monteiro Lobato is triggered in his grave.

She's pretty cute

she's mine tho.

Machado de Assis is better
I don't think he'd suit Sup Forums's interests but Guimarães Rosa is also pretty good, but I don't think anyone could properly translate anything he wrote.

>not posting the original one

baka desu senpai

I don't give a shit about the topic of the tred. I just came here for Kuruminha

This

>hueshit
>original

if everything is so nice and dandy why is South America such a shithole?

>'all Aussie women are sluts'
>Ignorant

k

All that chromatic aberration is causing eye pain.

brchan
brchan.org/34/res/54.html

thanks huebro.

Real native americans, south and north, look like gooks that were left in the sun too long and got mushy, decayed, like an avocado or a papaya.

Also, 55chan.
55chan.org/34/res/1.html

>You truly are the King of kings