I'd rather it have been Romney. Honestly, why did Trump think this fag was a good choice...

I'd rather it have been Romney. Honestly, why did Trump think this fag was a good choice? Or are the tinfoilers right and Trump doesn't actually have a say?

Trump should have picked Ron Paul 2bh.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/vault/year/1977/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>businessman picks another businessman with experience negotiating international deals
It's shocking, I know.

>that rationalization
m8, I still have hope for trump, but just admit he fucked up here.
How the fuck did he not choose ron pual?

>mfw this guy is pro-TPP
>mfw the job as Secretary of State is negotiating trade deals

Who?

Stay mad lefty idiot

fuck off newfag

>glad he picked a man who will shill the death of thousands of more white men just to get some of that dank sandnigger oil instead of ron paul

>I'd rather it have been Romney.

nobody gives a shit, faggot boy. romney is a slimy sack of shit and president trump's interviewing him was a symbolic gesture to show that he has no problem crossing over enemy lines to make amends.

romney was NEVER going to be a part of his cabinet. get a clue and go back to your safe space over at /r/the_donald, retard.

Hey, I wanted it to be ron paul.
I'm just saying that even romney would have been a better pick than this ultimate oil shill

that cover on the left isn't real
you autists will believe every single photoshopped image that lands on this board

*puts on bathrobe and tinfoil hat*

Trump doesn't want to be President. The whole Romney business was an interview for President, not Sec. of State. Looks like he went for Powell, though.

>mormon
>better pick

choose one.

>Trump doesn't want to be President.

That's why Pence is there. Trump isn't the actual president, he's a puppet.

>literally selling away the US executive branch

This guy is hilarious. I wonder whether he will start wearing a crown at some point.

No, it's real. Larry Linville left M*A*S*H in 1977, everybody knows this.

>Global cooling was a conjecture during the 1970s of imminent cooling of the Earth's surface and atmosphere culminating in a period of extensive glaciation. This hypothesis had little support in the scientific community, but gained temporary popular attention due to a combination of a slight downward trend of temperatures from the 1940s to the early 1970s and press reports that did not accurately reflect the full scope of the scientific climate literature, which showed a larger and faster-growing body of literature projecting future warming due to greenhouse gas emissions.

Oh you mean the theory crafter who hasn't done or accomplished anything

>hating on the future of the white race
doing way more by actually having a ton of white children than you could by posting on a chinese cartoon site that nobody takes seriously

>shitiing on ron paul
fuck this place has chnaged

Have you actually looked through their catalog of covers to find this specific one?

that guy was joking you fag.
anyway, im no global warming fag but the cover is fake if you can trust TIME archive

time.com/vault/year/1977/