Sup Forums says a person is not white unless they are blonde/ blue-eyed

>Sup Forums says a person is not white unless they are blonde/ blue-eyed
>Sup Forums doesn't consider white a person with brown hair/ brown eyes but with white skin
By this logic pic related is white because he's blonde.
the factor that actually determines your race is your skin color. Eye/hair color is irrelevant.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481182/
youtube.com/watch?v=xkn3DRcq-X8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanesians#Incidence_of_blond_hair_in_Melanesia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

his hair is that color because of cow piss.

Photoshop

Swedes are blond because somali piss.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481182/

Blond hair is a rare human phenotype found almost exclusively in Europe and Oceania. Here, we identify a cystine-to-arginine change at a highly conserved residue in tyrosinase-related protein 1 (TYRP1) as the single source of blond hair in Solomon Islanders. This missense mutation is predicted to impact catalytic activity of the protein and causes blond hair through a recessive mode of inheritance. The novel mutation is at a frequency of 26% in the Solomon Islands but is absent outside of Oceania and represents the largest genetic effect on a visible human phenotype reported to date. Our findings demonstrate that alleles of large effect reach appreciable frequencies in geographically isolated populations and underscore the importance of extending medical genomics to humans worldwide.

If three of your grandparents are white, you are white.

It's naturally occurring in some Melanesians, but typically only in younger children. By the time puberty hits, most have dark brown (if not black) hair.

A similar pattern is seen with (full) white people too. I was platinum blonde until I was 8 or so, then slowly changed to a sandy brown for a few years, and by the time puberty was over, I had plain brown hair. Still have blonde body hair and beard though.

There's also another nutritional deficiency that can cause reddish hair (in dark-haired populations), but

sage sage sage
sage sage sage
sage sage sage

why? its interesting topics

he got BTFO so the only way he can react is by saging

The genes that dictates blond hair in Melanesians are different from the ones of white people.

>the factor that actually determines your race is your skin color

Not necessarily. A lot of chinks are pale as fuck, yet they're not the same race as us. I'd go by classifying races mostly by their skull shape and by Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid and Australoid. People say it's outdated but I think it still holds

>sage
Why? OP makes a legitimate point, I've thought the same thing.

That's the point. Hair color is not a good marker for determining someone's race.

I like trolling nigs on Twitter by telling them that their dyed blond hair is cultural appropriation.

reminder Sup Forums doesn't consider Ivanka Trump white

Trump gonna have to deport his own shitskin kids

Wrong. You need eye colour, hair colour, skin colour, and facial/skull structure to all line up perfectly to be white.

Friendly reminder that slavs are not white.

Am I white if I'm blue eyed brown hair?

Is your skin white? If so, yes.

No

Bleaching your hair with cow piss does not make you white.

I'm looking at you, Argentina.

Post nudes

albino negros are white, right? fucking idiot

why are whites so shitty at survival of the fittest?

It's not cow piss you dumbo, it's natural in Melanesia

From wiki:

>Blond hair is rare in native populations outside of Europe. It evolved independently in Melanesia, where Melanesians of some islands (along with some Australian aborigines) are one of a few groups of non-Caucasian people who have blonde hair. This has been traced to an allele of TYRP1 unique to these people, and is not the same gene that causes blond hair in Caucasians. As with blonde hair that arose in Europe, incidence of blondness is more common in children than in adults, with hair tending to darken as the individual matures.

His hair is blonde because niggers use cow piss to bleach their hair.

youtube.com/watch?v=xkn3DRcq-X8

My hair is a bit darker than blonde but not brown by any means, was very blonde as a child and it gets lighter in the sun. My eyes are blue and sometimes turn grey. Where do I fit in?

nah, pretty sure it's cow piss. nice flag tho

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanesians#Incidence_of_blond_hair_in_Melanesia
It's not cow piss it's gene expression you ignorant fuck
Albinos are super whites

doused his whole body in cow piss, no doubt.

not white