>Latakia Nov25
i.imgur.com/yqwSLCt.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments Dec22
>Full control of east Aleppo after 4 years
>IS burns alive two Turkish soldiers
>IS advances on strategic town in east Homs
>Turkish Army, rebels suffer 50+ casualties in failed Al-Bab assault, IS captured 2 Leopard 2A4
>UN envoy calls for Syria ceasefire to avoid ‘next Aleppo’
>Assad:Aleppo’s capture also victory for Iranian and Russian allies
>34000 people have now been helped to leave Eastern Aleppo, including over 4,000 fighters overnight
>SA advances in East Ghouta
>Ru MoD:Ru air campaign prevented Syria’s break-up
>YPG FORCES SEIZE 60 VILLAGES FROM ISIS In RAQQAH province
>AL-NUSRA TERRORIST SENT HIS KIDS TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP IN DAMASCUS

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Co857l1XNLo
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
twitter.com/ElliottRHams/status/812378510648078336
youtube.com/watch?v=iLylpRn9uXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MFK2LXxcW4E
youtube.com/watch?v=UfNhEZ0kSzY
isis.liveuamap.com/
twitter.com/ADL_National/status/812379301379276804
liveleak.com/view?i=2ce_1360619328
youtube.com/watch?v=C1mIpJgDLcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wMbwQAEAUvA
youtube.com/watch?v=uMswdgdcGE4
youtube.com/watch?v=zo3I_WdFj0k
cnn.com/2016/12/23/politics/israel-official-rips-obama-un-settlements/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck the kikes!

KIKES BTFO

I forgot to update Southfront:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Co857l1XNLo

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8

>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4

The Face of American Regime Change
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c

Virginia senator on Aleppo
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go

>Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

Syria ambassador in USA
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU

>NGO’s and hybrid warfare
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan)
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k

>The Lies of Syria
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs are planning to march all the way from Germany to Aleppo over the course of three and a half months:
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8

twitter.com/ElliottRHams/status/812378510648078336

OYYYY VEYYYY

Al-mawt li israel!

Do not believe any Turks says le genocide le isis gonna regret. It is absolute trash.

We will do nothing. Government and Media pretends like nothing happened. Minister of Defence said "there are 3 soldiers in hands of isis and they are still alive do believe fake news."

Tayyip said "our national beverage is ayran" because it is the most important thing to determine what is our national beverage.

Government will act as if didnt happen. All that video is fake and anyone who talks about it will be accused of being member of FETÖ.

How to fix ME.jpg

Xth for SyrianGirl youtube.com/watch?v=iLylpRn9uXQ

ISRAEL BTFO
RUSSIA AND ASSAD SHOULD LAUNCH AN INVASION WHILE OBAMA IS STILL IN OFFICE.

ANNEX US AND MAKE THE GREATER SYRIA REAL

Hey it's actually not that stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=MFK2LXxcW4E

Can you fuckers stop shitposting for a second and post some fucking maps?

Also how is the situation in Iraq/Yemen.?

Anyone remember the old Navy "accelerate your life" recruitment videos? Someone should make an ISIS: Accelerate your Life video involving a VBIED screaming towards an Iraqi column.

I'd do it myself if I could edit.

Seeing the syrian flag above the citadel was moving tbqh

oy kafir..

pfff this UN meeting is boring. people are talking useless shit. my fucking god.

This makes me moist

youtube.com/watch?v=UfNhEZ0kSzY

They just passed 2 state solution trough UNSC. What the hell are you talking about.

Are people from Hejaz different from those in Najd and the rest of SA?

the american woman is talking and talking and talking about stupid shit m8.

i checked for maps... nothing new except this

What is you plan kikebro? I am very suspicious of your post.

Yemen is a standstill and Iraq has slowed to a crawl.

isis.liveuamap.com/

She always does that.

You've got decent maps in OP, you can always ask for something specific and I can look for it if you want.

THat's cause mother teresa needs to spin change in 50 years of vetoing this shit.

Yeah I never expected to see so touching video from her, the video gets very emotional after the people screaming in beginning..

you want more competitive meeting go watch Ukraine parliament its the UFC of europe

any signs of them advancing the remaining rebel held areas?

Also what's happening with Palmyra?

I think you have to do it yourself, when I had a vision of an /sg/-related video that I would like to see, I had to make an attempt at it myself

I often touch myself when listening to her voice. It makes me feel really aroused, I can feel my nipples harden.

twitter.com/ADL_National/status/812379301379276804

lmaooo

Only if everything that is eastern is turned into nuclear desert.
Nejd = wahhabi.That's all what you should know about Nejd.

our parliament used to be amazing as well back in 90s. chairs used to fly around between MPs. then they nailed new chairs on ground. now its only fists sometimes.

Western countries have always thought The Republic of Turkey (I'll refer to it "TC") is nothing but a failed state and its existence is not right. They thought TC must have been erased from history subsequent to World War I, yet some major events such as World War II, The Great Depression and The Cold War let TC survive for decades. TC's whole existence is because of conflicts between two great powers, otherwise it would've been destroyed countless times. Still, TC is trying to take up a leadership position in Middle East, causing many troubles for Middle East, USA, Russia and Europe. It's like Agent Smith in Matrix.

However, if I were to tell you the most surprising thing about TC, it would be the fact that it actually exists as a country and still have a strong perception of democracy. Western countries actually admire that because TC is the only country that have a national conscience, unlike other Middle Eastern shitholes. I mean, this is Anzu, right? (pic related) Does she look like a roach to you? She would easily fit in any Western country. Her parents, however, are actual roaches, they are Muslims. People with that kind of contrasts live together in TC, people who are totally opposite to each other, like black and white.

And that's why TC is the true red pill.

Being a Russian protectorate rather than an American protectorate. at least Russia actually stands with their allies.

Zionists in ruins. Humanity wins. Good for the game.

KEK nice translation from the previous thread.

This is Anzus father

Thanks for the translation, Mustafa.

What's up with those pockets of ISIS near Ramadi, didn't they clear it up?

Also I always wondered. Why didn't they destroy that huge pocket near Kirkuk?

>tfw no russian syria veteran gf

Insha Allah, brother!
The hadith will soon come true.

"O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Shaam. O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Messenger of Allaah, and our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said, "There (in Najd) will occur earthquakes, trials and tribulations, and from there appears the Horn of Satan."

Superior genetics.
Is Anzu Master Race?

IMPOSTOR

I'll give it a go then

well there is a lack of opposition. not that ukraine have one but you have origarhs beeting them self's who is going to get the next EU "help fund "

The TC we know is dead. National conscience died in Boshporus Brige, when jihadists cut a soldier's throat off because of his ummah believe.

Turkey's future is kill bro.

>military women on deployments

airtight

Abandoning your greatest ally is a cold move man. Many burger politicians have sucked donkey dick for Israel throughout the years.
liveleak.com/view?i=2ce_1360619328

OC is fuel for the soul
my attempt: youtube.com/watch?v=C1mIpJgDLcQ

Before wahabis (saudis) ruled they fought with the secular hijaz rulers
The hashemites

Soon...

>being this hopeless
Muhtaç olduğun kudret, damarlarındaki asil kanda mevcuttur!

christmas truce with the turks
now

My guess is Kirkuk is unfortunate lack of cooperation between PMU & Peshmerga, they've got the area surrounded but it's difficult terrain (hills, swamps, streams) and no one wants to assault it.
Also a lot of manpower was moved to Mosul, so they probably lack it for a relatively safe assault.
Ramadi is between two large lakes, it's a narrow strait and ISIS has it in a fairly strong grip, due to most of their Fallujah deserters reinforcing it.

Syria's Assad thanks Russia for being main partner in Aleppo
Syrian President Bashar Assad thanked Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday for having been Syria's main partner in the retaking of Aleppo from rebel forces, and said the city's fall had opened the door to a political process. The two leaders spoke by phone and discussed the way forward for Syria after almost six years of war, according to a statement published by the office of the Syrian Presidency. (Reuters)

>Abandoning your greatest ally is a cold move man.
Tell that to Obongo lmao.

Thank god I have a German passport. all I need to do is grow some beard and claim (((asylum))).

>I mean, this is Anzu, right? (pic related) Does she look like a roach to you? She would easily fit in any Western country. Her parents, however, are actual roaches, they are Muslims. People with that kind of contrasts live together in TC, people who are totally opposite to each other, like black and white.
>kek
most of the white people in tc are from balkans stolen from parents converted to islam from little not they have the ilusion of beeng turkey. fun fact
stolen children got marked by parents so they can be red piled back

nice. i plan to attend some sort of cosplay thing with janissary uniform in the future. i need mustache though.

US slaps sanctions on Syrian ministers, Russian bank
The United States on Friday added several senior Syrian officials including the ministers of oil and of finance and the leadership of a Russian bank to its sanctions blacklist. The Treasury Department also imposed sanctions on Syrian airline Cham Wings, accused of transporting foreign militiamen to fight in the civil war. (AFP)

Region to ‘send in troops’ if Gambia president won’t step down
West African leaders will send troops into Gambia if its longtime ruler who lost elections does not step down next month, the president of the Economic Community of West African States said Friday. Marcel de Souza told reporters that the regional bloc has chosen Senegal to lead any military intervention if President Yahya Jammeh does not hand over power. “The deadline is January 19 when the mandate of Jammeh ends,” de Souza said. “If he doesn’t go, we have a force that is already on alert, and this force will intervene to restore the will of the people.” De Souza spoke to reporters in Bamako, Mali, even as ECOWAS continues to use diplomacy to get Jammeh to accept his December 1 defeat. Jammeh at first shocked Gambians by accepting defeat but announced a week later he had changed his mind. (AP)

HAHAHAHAH

15:35 GMT
Israel envoy to UN urges US to veto settlements resolution
Israel’s ambassador to the United Nations called on the US on Friday to “stand by” Israel over a Security Council resolution that demands an end to Israeli settlements. “We call on the United States to stand by us and we expect our greatest ally to continue with its long-standing policy and to veto this resolution,” Danny Danon said in a statement. Western officials said on Thursday that the US had intended to abstain on the resolution. (Reuters)

The funny thing is we don't want to invade Israel. The Palestinians in Gaza deserve every minute of their misery.

What's going on in Yemen

youtube.com/watch?v=wMbwQAEAUvA

she looks like small cosplay cucaracha

syria cant be russian protectorate, they are too "unprofitable". they can be iranian or independent.

to be russian vassal they will need to use part of their population as slaves to balance their foreign trade.

UNSC rejects proposed arms embargo on South Sudan
The UN Security Council Friday rejected a US-drafted resolution on imposing an arms embargo and sanctions on South Sudan. The measure garnered only seven votes in favor in the 15-member council, while eight countries including Russia, China and Japan abstained. (AFP)

>Israel, stahp building settlements plize
>No
>Ok, here is 38 billion for next 10 years.
Russia didn`t even abstain bro.

nothing its a stalemate no one can advance just isis is spreading like fire thanks to saudis

[greatest ally screaching]

thanks

Could you also tell me of that ISIS patch in the Sinai, near the Israeli border, near the city/town of al-arish?

Why hasn't the Egyptian army destroyed them?

nice.

Does separatism feeling still exist in the area?

>
The BMPT-2/BMP-72 is just a T-72 update and it's something UVZ really wants to push right now, so I don't think that producing a dozen or two would take too long. If Russia made the decision earlier this year to test it in Syria, then we may be able to see them there in 2017, I hope.

>Also what's happening with Palmyra?

Still in ISIS hands, and curiously, our favorite ninjas are seemingly not up to get anything out of it propaganda-wise. Maybe they struck a deal with the ruskies or something, because their assault on the T4 airbase is pretty far from being repulsed in any meaningful way - it can be that the russians are not bombing them into shit as long as they are keeping their Palmyra victory a low-key event.

According to Southfront it's likely they won't try to advance much more in a Leoppo for a while. Instead they'll try to close up some of the pockets to the south and defend the T4 Airbase, before retaking Palmyra.

Troop deployments seem to support this.

Expect closing pockets and liberation of Palmyra within the next few months before much more action near a Leppo.

desu if you lads remember when western powers were butthurt about russia throwing in the veto... they would have been shown with the finger if they vetoed for the israel and all their "latest" demands and what they stand for (taking russia's veto ) would have been dust... now they stepped on a shaky land this is most interesting at least for me

>çomarlar
>asil kan

Atatürk's mistake was that he really thought he can make Turkey a civilizied society. He was wrong.

Instead of sacrifacing his life your this nation he should have gone to France and he should have seduced European women with his French, his look and his brilliant mind. He wouldnt have died so young.

>Israeli minister says voting against settlements at UN like flying planes into buildings in NY
youtube.com/watch?v=uMswdgdcGE4
What did he mean by this?

They voted in favor along with China.
Anudda shoah.

>that perinçek
>kino
>erdogan
>coup tanks
perfect.

They are already a Russian vassal state with Iranian influence.

Why would they? they always voted against us because they are allied with our Semitic cousins.

youtube.com/watch?v=zo3I_WdFj0k

TURN OFF THAT FUCKING RADIO
>said no houthi ever

Always weird to see semites like syrian people making a nazi salute
And some of those syrians look like more afro-semites than just semites indeed

atatürk's greatest mistake was not hanging the likes of you.

also he already seduced french/bulgarian women couple of times.

Baathism is the best thing ever happened into arabic world
IA BASHAR!
IA SADDAM!

bmpt is a cheap version of heavy IFV for future combat (for allies and other countries)

90% of countries simply will not be able to afford something like t-15

Syrian TV says rebels shelling Aleppo day after evacuation
Syrian rebels outside Aleppo on Friday shelled a neighborhood in the northern city, killing three people in the first bombardment since government forces took control of the whole city after opposition fighters in the eastern parts withdrew, state TV reported. It said Friday’s rockets which hit the southwestern neighborhood of Hamadaniyeh were fired by insurgents based southwest of Aleppo. (AP)

cnn.com/2016/12/23/politics/israel-official-rips-obama-un-settlements/

>nazi salute
thats roman salute tbqh famalam

ave ceaser!

No dude. Look at how we are honouring our own martyrs. The Great man died so young for this nation. When someone mentioning about him, it doesnt makes me patriotic, it makes me sad. Because this nation doesnt deserve what he did.

Your Anzu diplomacy is cute, but Syrians have a strong national identity too (otherwise our ancient country would have disappeared after this war)

is israel gonna attack palestine?

ISIS just captured three more turks lmao

OY GEVALT

It's actually the bellamy salute. The U.S. used it in schools from the 1880s to the 1940s

lads at 7:08 hahahahah

Trying to give a proper statement but the lads at 7:57 had other plans! Blasting the radio the hole day, under whatever circumstances!