UNSC Resolution Condemns Israeli settlements, America abstains

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-38421026

Based UN

Thanks Obama

Like we give a fuck

Nice flag. Are you in the West Bank or Gaza?

Jews BTFO

Really though
Will anyone give a fuck

>A non-country with its own flag
What the hell?

>British flag
>Mudslime

Kek

No one has ever given a fuck, UNSC is probably the most useless wing of the UN.

I guess the main story is that the the usa under obama didnt veto on that sulotion

nope. how your's circumcised cock, goyim?

I thought that was the UNHRC

Lol it's the same brit from like a week ago who was obsessed with dicks! Gold. You know those thoughts you're having are Haram, right? Allah would toss you off a building for what you do.

Trump do something.

Equally worthless.

lol, Trump gets pissed and leaves the UN, WWIII starts.

nice get.

Yeah Jews don't care. They won't stop trying to create """"""Greater Israel""""""

Disgusting people/

Not an argument

>UN
>anything but a big joke
You know this will achieve nothing, right?

Neither was trying to draw the conversation to dicks like you did last week. If you want to discuss dicks, there's entire boards for it. Durka Durka Muhammad Jihad.

It will create more antisemitism around the world. Don't you goyim get it it's like anudda shoah.

suspicious

I think the UN is anti jew in the same way libs are anti jew

This is actually pretty huge. If the government really wanted to defend Israel, they'd vote it down, but instead they've abstained.

Jews BTFO'd

>No more mosquitos/malaria as shown in pic related. America makes tremendous public health program

You don't understand how the UN works, do you? There are really only a handful of active players and the rest is just for show. It's why the whole organization is useless. The US, China, Russia, etc. could just shut down literally any dialogue they so please. It's just a forum for them to pound their chests at...

wtf i love obama now

Pro-israeli Americans and likuddy Jews.

What said, normally the US vetos resolutions that threaten its boy the way Russia vetos resolutions that threaten its boy in Syria.

Abstaining is "I don't want to be on record for yes or no". So it's basically Obama deciding not to protect/deflect for Israel. It's optics and PR and such, nothing literal with weight behind it but it's going to be a big bruhahah

Shame. Now the savage towelheads can continue running the place.
I'm not a big fan of Jews and think we need to end their federal aid, but I'd much the kikes control the mid east than the muzzies.

I'd much rather have Christians controlling the Middle East

UN is Arabic puppetry.

Look at the members

look Cohenberg, I'm sorry to tell you this but not everyone who supports Palestine is a Muslim

I'd much rather we stop caring about the mid east and spread the American empire throughout NA. The rest of the world doesn't matter, we need to just conquer this continent and focus on us and us only.