Thank you based Obama

Thank you based Obama.

It's a shame that kike-loving goy Trump will do everything to blindly support Israel once he's in office.

Let's dispel this fiction once and for all that Barrack Obama doesn't know what he's doing

>Let's dispel this fiction once and for all that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Drumpftards are the worst kind of jewish cocksuckers

>undercuts
>38 billion dollars send to israel to boost their military

>Sup Forums unironically memeed the most anti-Sup Forums candidate to President and still can't comprehend how he is gonna fuck this site over or the Sup Forums view points.

>Sup Forums will defend this

B-b-b-but!

Sup Forums BTFO

>Israel
>friends

Is Joe dare I say, /ourguy/?

Based Obama, far better in so many ways than phony Trump.

Please explain to me how you become President of the United States of Jewmerica if you do not support Israel. Go ahead, I'll wait

This made me realize that Republicans are just shills for Israel but Democrats are just shills for Suadi Arabia, who have pretty much the same interests of destroying other muslim countries so that's why not much changes in Calpistan.

In b4 trump flushes the presidential toilet.

Implying everyone didn't know Trump was a good goy. I'll take a quasi nationalist kike puppet over a communist kike puppet any day of the week.

This is why I hate stormfaggots.

They would rather have the neocommie Kenyan than the civic nationalist white man because MUH JOOOS!

has any president been as based as obama? its ashame that pol feel for the jew lover in the presidency now.

>has any president been as based as obama?
He kissed kike ass for 8 years what because he "abstained" in the last year of his presidency from even saying I opposed israeli settlements in east jerusalem? Get real bait kike nigger faggot.

Trips of truth. We all knew (((they))) were going to come out on top, atleast this way we have a way of treating the symptoms of disease.

You're stupid, you just found out right now you retard

Enjoy some thicc kike dick up your rectum faggot

wait.....is joe is (((joe)))?

People need to understand: A year or two ago, Obama wouldn't be able to do what he just did. Especially before the end of his first term.

Zionists own the US. I don't blame Trump that much for what he just did, his son in law is a Zionist and he is held hostage by Zionists. He is a victim as much as Obama was and perhaps to a greatest extent.

Now that Obama is on his way out, he said fuck it to the Zionist and AIPAC and did what hhe just did.

Better Israel than Iran desu.

Iran/Syria/Russia alliance > Saudi Arabia/Israel

Get your head out of your ass,

Didn't mention Saudi Arabia, they can fuck off. But Iran is just a poorer Saudi Arabia anyway. Syria is irrelevant, it's just the site of a proxy war.

I love Jews and Israel. Deal with it. Trump is going to love the ever loving fuck out of Israel

>believes Palestinian apes deserve better treatment
>doesn't want kikes and kebab removing each other

Fucking fool.