youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-n3AMxdgsY
youtube.com/watch?v=DL_KyJpRuKU
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/12/02/donald-trump-did-not-win-34-of-latino-vote-in-texas-he-won-much-less/?utm_term=.3fae00f72e21
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1482523003789.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=J4lNGz-2TaQ
youtu.be/ldYnGQopLIM
youtu.be/SEPs17_AkTI
yournewswire.com/fbi-clinton-pedophile-ring-true/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first xd

Proper text formatting is important.

AWOO

Daily reminder not to fall for the "Based Hispanic" meme

second :DDD

drumpf is a pig and he definitely cheats on melania

nice president you got htere

TRUMP

BBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is Trump, dare I say it /ourguy/?

A NOT SO KIND REMINDER THAT SHILLS ARE BACK

THEY WISH TO INCITE YOU TO ANGER, SPLIT THREADS, POISON THE WELL, ETC.

BE ALERT, DO NOT REPLY SHILL. FILTER, REPORT, IGNORE.

Lockheed shills came in to defend their magical airplane and then it devolved from there into complete shitposting

Halperin is such a fucking weeb.

Trump's best comebacks and insults:

>youtube.com/watch?v=C-n3AMxdgsY

So if king nigger decides to start some shit on his way out, how hard would it be for Trump to diffuse the situation without making the US look weak? That's my only major concern at the moment.

The Texas hispanic vote is notoriously false and I don't know where you got this data from.

Sounds like a bit of JFK in him. You like JFK, don't you?

> Be copyeditor
> Come here to relax
> Still end up getting dragged into arguments about formatting and grammar

god dammit

Where is the Sup Forums format guide then? Spacing out complete thoughts is not indicative of any particular website.

I haven't watched Morning Joe for a month. I'm not sure I'm even qualified to be in this thread.

HITLER WAS A STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT

NAZIS WERE WHINY LITTLE BITCHES

I LOVE DONALD TRUMP

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

maga

youtube.com/watch?v=DL_KyJpRuKU

how /our/ of an /ourguy/ is he?

I think at this point world leaders know he's spiteful as fuck and aren't taking his actions into account of their opinion of Trump. It really is just making Obama look like a bigger child than he already does.

Most leaders Obama would be willing to start shit with see that it's just a waiting game until Trump is on the scene. As long as Obama doesn't put boots on the ground, we'll be fine diplomatically speaking

HAHA GET FUCKED LOCKHEED
WE A10 / SUPERHORNET NOW

I'm loving this timeline more and more every fucking day

MAGA
A
G
A

It's the new autismo thing to do.

Get really upset about post format that is.

They'll sperg out and tell you to go to Reddit or some shit.

Wow that will bring Israel to stop being so racist :^)

He is the second /ourestguy/ after Tucker

I don't buy that his GF is Japanese. She doesn't look Asian at all.

Reminder that all non-whites MUST die before the glorious destiny of the Aryan race can be achieved.

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/12/02/donald-trump-did-not-win-34-of-latino-vote-in-texas-he-won-much-less/?utm_term=.3fae00f72e21

Guys the media is starting to bait trump

and hes falling for it

hes gonna waste all the tax money on building nukes!

Who is Tuckers waifu though? These are important questions.

You hit the nail on the head. They want to create a situation that will perpetuate and then benefit from the side lines with their shadow groups. The gov right now is already pretty factioned both in military and national intel groups. It's two administrations competing. Putin knows the score and understands the situation. China is who we should really be concerned about.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1482523003789.webm

I wish I knew how to video edit, all I could do was take another webm of that picture and replace the audio but I can't make the vid longer to fit the whole song

I love our president
>this guy fucks
Most alpha pres since Teddy Roosevelt

Pepes incoming, prepare your Hitler did nothing schlongs.

>all these newfags
No one wants a post that wastes a ton of space. Keep carriage returns and unnecessary spaces to a minimum. Don't put spaces after meme arrows; don't put carriage returns after back links to the post you're replying to. Your post should only have multiple paragraphs if you're making multiple points.

Not every thought you have warrants its own paragraph, so make sure to compress it so your posts flow better. The rest are just normal syntax rules that are easier on the eyes.

OMFG WHAT HAVE WE DONE I CANT BELEIEVE WE ELECTED HIM

OMG CAN WE GET HIM IMPEACHED????

I will never forget those two debates where the Bush family stacked the crowd with GOP donors, so that little Jebbie would feel safe.

Why is Chiyo in this?

Use this to educate commies. youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

MFW Trump actually makes America great again

It's YEB!, Orban, IDK who the fuck Jeb is.

/ptg/ is a pro-Israel thread. Those who hate our greatest ally please leave.

reminder that HW voted for hillary

this is supposed to be the least retarded bush, since he didn't invade iraq

Fuckoff. It used to be newfag to not space properly.

This isn't some intellectual discussion area, it's Sup Forums.

> Nukes
> Waste

Why is the thread so shit today?

>Who is Tuckers waifu though?
Piper from Fallout 4.

Blue zones could be gassed without anything of value being lost, in fact, we would probably benefit as a whole with less leeches.

Germany and Switzerland are bluezones too.

Trolling is a art

It started last night with the Lockheed shills and it's never gotten better. It's going to get worse and worse up to inauguration.

Shills are with family. They are getting told to shut up and not be liberal shits. Grandparents are being redpilled and triggering them. Reality is setting in that Trump is going to be president, the media is "normalizing" it, and they're flailing without a paddle.

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=J4lNGz-2TaQ

>It used to be newfag to
kill yourself

I'm certain that Mississippi still needs the Delta even if it's a mosquito filled hole with nothing to do.

I may disavow.

Didn't think about this but definitely makes sense. All the kids home on winter break who aren't going outside because of the weather are coming.

Merry Christmas /ptg/!

>muh ebin memes

Lets put it into perspective. Right now, with how he's assembled his cabinet and all the moves he's taking. How many foreign governments are dreading working with him? How many are saying "Oh no they're sending Rex Tillerson here? nothing will get done!"

They're starting to energize again. After losing the EC vote, they needed to regroup.

>Didn't think about this but definitely makes sense.

It's Summer in December, so to speak.

I don't honestly know that's just a guess, user. We'd have to make a list of waifu candidates and try to find compatibility

Concern trolls DO realise that Trump has been saying the same shit for over thirty years, right?

Trump has been advocating repealing shitty trade deals and deficit spending since at least 1987.

For example, here are two interview-one from 1987 and one from 1988-where Trump talks about trade deals and countries not paying for U.S. protection:

>1987 interview:
youtu.be/ldYnGQopLIM

>1988 interview:
youtu.be/SEPs17_AkTI

>Larry King: Are you a Republican, Donald?
>Donald Trump: I am a Republican, yes.

The only things that have changed are the countries he's talking about, and illegal immigration policy.

I WANT TO MERRY MY CHRISTMAS INTO THOSE BOTES.

> Fail intersectional critical race and gender glaciology because they're white
> Come to Sup Forums to bitch at people posting on their days off from actual jobs

I love being on the right side of history

How old are you, many jokes are for an older crowd. Helps if you read the obscure references page on their wiki for that episode first.

Give Rifftrax a shot, it's better since they have enjoyable movies. LOTR ones actually make it better.

The Room is really good too Mark

>Christmas Saratoga and Iowa

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH

MY FUCKING DICK

It's been endless summer for more than a decade now

Trudeau has got to go

Nothing, because Obummer is weak and world leaders who have no problem speaking their mind call his moves spiteful and nothing more, and will wait for him to fade away.

Take this, user. He'll let you win.

UN has no teeth.

>the media is "normalizing" it
so sick of these pathetic losers

when will they learn he is not in fact, Hitler and is actually a very moderate Republican?

>grave concerning intensifies

How is Trump being BTFO'd? He's not even in office yet.

All they exist to do is yell at America to repay niggers for slavery and to yell at Assad for defending his people from rebel jihadists.

Never. People with delusions don't just get better. They go insane and have to be locked up.

How is Trump BTFO? This feeds perfectly into boosting Trump's image among jews. Someone posted an NYTimes article earlier today where they expressed the fear that is going to tear the jewish political community apart.

this shit is almost as tiring to see as "he called mexicans rapists"

>look over there
>not over here
>what is it you children like??
>stars war??
>*raises a boy scout salute for some reason*
>'there is no over here'
>'these aren't the dykes you're looking for'

yournewswire.com/fbi-clinton-pedophile-ring-true/

...Capture: pizzas...

Literally quite easily disproven by mathematics:
The white voter share in Texas was 57%.
According to exit polls, 69% of them voted for Trump compared to 26% for Clinton.
So we calculate 57*69%=39.33 and 57*26%=14.82
So with just the white vote alone, Trump got about 39% of the vote with Clinton getting 15%.
Now Trump won Texas by 52.2%, which means he needs to get at least 12.87% from the rest of the minorities.
Blacks did vote 84% Democrat to 11% Republican and they have a voter share of 11%. That means Trump just got an additional 1.21% from blacks alone.
Now he's at 40.54% of the vote.
Hispanics made up 24% of the electorate this time around so unless Trump did win Asians (5% of the electorate) and other races (3%) by almost 100%, there is no mathematical way for Trump to get to 52% from 40.54% just from blacks and whites alone.
Unless, of course, whites voted massively more for Trump than they let on.
Unless, of course, whites voted 80% Republican, in which case Hispanics would actually have voted 20 R to 80 D.

What does seem likelier to you? Trump suddenly getting better rates among whites than any other Republican before him or Trump getting about the same Hispanic vote as Romney but with less whites? Remember, in 2004 Hispanics were equally split among both candidates.

tl;dr unless Trump got nigger levels of votes among whites, Hispanics can't be that low.

How did you know that shills were about to shitpost?

Have a PEPE Christmas you heathens.

Obama fell right into the trap.

What a fucking idiot.

>thought it was just a slogan to trigger liberals
>mfw it turns out he's actually going to do it

[Embed]
[Embed]

Should I stop baking? I just jumped in because we nearly got to page 8 when I started. I can't see any canadians or regular shill flags from filtering so all other flags are welcome to advise. Does anyone want to take over?

Whose else is going to church on Christmas day ?

>Could be fencing

Only parts where it unfeasible to build concrete wall, such as over rivers or on hilly terrain. Literally no problem with this at all.

>Lock her up!

Not his job to do that. He will appoint a Conservative Justice, and that Justice will decide whether or not to prosecute.

>Mostly insiders

Bullshit. There are no RINO establishment in his cabinet. You have CEO's, you have bankers in positions of finance, and you have fiscally Conservative anti-establishment politicians. His cabinet has even been called one of the most Conservative cabinets in decades.