Can we get a white "people" hate thread going?

Can we get a white "people" hate thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h3ucpFfHE8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

I fucking hate white people!

Greeting my monkey friend

>damn white people aren't going with their scheduled genocide

I wish they would accept more help from the government! That's what it's there for! They're way behind every other race.

Meds are ok but Northern Europeans aren't

In Ancient Rome they had African males working the fields and Nordic/aryan women working the bedrooms.

15% of whites is a greater number than 31% of blacks though

i've seen the welfare lines where i live, it's majority white

i agree with your post, the mediterraneans basically created european civilization while northern europeans were basically pagan ISIS until they were civilized by the romans

You're retarded.

oh wow

how is that retarded?

there are 200 million whites, 15% of them would be about 30 million total

there are 40 million blacks, 31% of them would be about 12.5 million total

so there are roughly 2.5 times as many whites on welfare than blacks

Have a bump, now I can tell people I helped out a jungle-nigger over the holidays

wtf I love niggers now

>American education

How are you taking the loss of Harambe my monkey friend? I'm sorry for your loss.

>what is statistics

look up the word PROPORTIONAL

i just showed you statistics idiot, there are far more whites on welfare

So how come people ignore Russia as white?

Sure, they aren't talking with us and shit isn't so smooth right now but seriously, what defines them as not white?

Idiots. Any more, all white skinned people need to unite, because all others are united against us. The people who hate Russians hate them because they consider Russians white, so we might as well let them be white too. The enemy of my enemy is my friend after all.

Damn straight.

This thread is going nowhere. You should realise that white people are impervious to racial insults, coon.

Poor white people need to start committing more felonies. They're fucking up the narrative that poverty causes crime, which makes America a less of a progressive, tolerant, and understanding place.

black culture is poisonous though, that explains the crime differences

look at hispanics, they have a crime rate similar to whites past a certain income point

No, that whole "cuck" thing is getting old.
You're boring.
My cool friends and I are going to go try that new thing, and you're not invited.

Feel bad enough about yourself yet, or do you want me just go ahead and put on my "special" harness?

>Evrope
>Not Evropa

Exactly how is that static damaging to whites when it proves they use less welfare on average than blacks/hispanics?

In that image russia is white. The European part has white people on it. The rest of Russia is either empty or inhabited by -stan people or Mongols, so the maker of the image didn't bother putting white people there.

k

Stop race mixing. Right neow!

You just want Chang dick in your tight asshole

That's true though. Literally the stated position of the CBC.

Are you saying that our government media is wrong? Why are you an alt-right nazi?

Kill yourself you subhuman trash

Go back to chugging maple syrup

>an animal trying to have a human hate thread

You can't argue with these people. They don't understand. Out of 10 black people 3.1 of them are on welfare. Out of 10 whites 1.5 of them are on welfare.

Just turn on MTV.

>daily reminder that whites created everything on earth, and nonwhites are subhuman filth

Why are hueniggers trying to out-shitpost leafs lately? Don't you have someone to shoot to death in your favela for a real or two?

Someone post a white monkey getting beaten by a black bro please

Bump. Total extermination of the white race would immediately bring peace and wealth to the whole universe. It's the only rational solution, deal with it.

t. butt hurt Med.

Please try and hate on white people, we have done everything that is worth doing while you 3rd world shitskins complain and when ur shit goes to shit u ask us to help us but u feel like its our duty too even tho it's not I would rather nuke every poor country and have to problem solved.

Hey we also like your aids infected shithole you like to live in :D Shithole southern civilizations know how to live and make empires :D

Kill all none white people

t. albanian scum raped by ottoman during 800 years

t. frog eating surrendering smelly monkey who never won a war

Don't you worry, even Japanese girl bands get what will happen:
youtube.com/watch?v=h3ucpFfHE8I

>aka can we get I hate civilization thread

Then again a 3rd world country with hybrid niggers running around would create this gay crap

>eastern europe
>white
lol??

>Italy
>not white
>Russia
>not white
>southern cone
>not white
Ehh..

Looks like you can't come up with anything unless whitey told you to lil nigger

Point this out and the argument is that minorities are unfairly arrested at higher rates than whites. There's always some excuse.

I think this sums it up, somewhat.

i think the quotation marks are important in this picture. They're being satirical

>East
???????