So tell me Sup Forums, how can we defeat ISIS?

So tell me Sup Forums, how can we defeat ISIS?

Rape bracelets and Islamic acceptance

>tfw to intelligent to fall for the "isis is evil" meme

The brothers will defeat you on the hills of Dabiq

Love and compassion

lol

Just wait for the Obama Administration to leave so their funding stops.

nice roleplaying kid.i hope you can say the same things to fbi officers when they knock your door.

Isn't dabiq already conquered by turks?

Nuke the cube

Kill them to death

Divide and conquer has always worked well.

>step one: remove obongo
>step two: stop holding Putin back
Uncuckening guaranteed quickly and effectively

I have plans, but I'm not going to give it away.

but, if you kill your enemies, they win...

you don't have to do anything

they are enclosed by enemies, their cities have outbreaks of leprosy and black plague, they are starving, any form of organization they have right now will eventually crumble, specially after assad has firmly retaken his seat in power

on the domestic front terrorism is a joke, the deaths are irrelevant, more people die from the flue every year than from terror attacks, politicians know this and they don't give a fuck, they just can't say it out loud

also every time the west gets outraged because some old white lady got run over by a bus or a bunch of liberals got peppered in a club, young arabs look at this and then look back at the thousands of mudslimes that die in terrorist attacks in third world countries but that aren't even mention in the media and then start taking us for hypocrites and radicalization starts

terrorism is a non-issue, the real problem is immigration

What if we use a numeric oujia board to summon an ancient frog deity who can remove the people who are funding ISIS from power?

by killing the Jews, stupid

assassinate their sponsor: Recep Tayyip Erdoğan

Bomb the shit out of em.

This sums it up nicely.
Use a completely worthless (((rebel group))) as a means to justify global influence and police force

If you defeat your enemies, they win

No longer funding them would be an excellent place to start.

There's nothing we can do in the face of Allah, except submit.

By not sucking a bag of dicks like OP

Exterminate all non-whites.

There's no actual le documentation of le trudeau saying his famous le statement you are so stealthily referring to

You tell the Chinese that an ISIS fighter's testicles are aphrodisiac.

bam. Problem solved in six months.