Southern Italians

Are they Greeks or Romans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S3yon2GyoiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Norman-Arab-Byzantine-Italian rape babies

They are Greek.

I have a Sicilian friend who considers himself Greek. He has blonde curly hair and looks like a sterotypical Hollywood greek.

To be fair, none of those. Southern Italy isn't homogenous at all.
The most clear disintion is in big cities. The richest parts have whiter people, sometimes even Aryan-tier, while the poorest are full of uneducated inbred-looking sand niggers. The middle ground is the roman look, which is still alive and well in a good chunk of the population.
The more rural places have either greek or sandnigger population, depending on their colonization history.

t. sicilian monkey

Italians are mongrels, let's face it

100% Sicilian with blond hair and green eyes. WE WUZ VIKANGS!!!

A lot of Arbereshe villages

t. abonigger

Does he speak Greek while being born by Greek parents? If not then he isn't Greek

They are mafia.

Why is the upper class virtually everywhere lighter?

Cos every rich cunt tends to want to breed with the prettiest girl possible and pale skin is attractive so over successive generations wealthy areas become whiter and whiter

We raped the whole south europe-north africa-middle east multiple times.
Literally everyone has Greek or Roman dna

My dad's Sicilian and looks like a fucking T*rk. Good thing my mom's pale as fuck so I look white.

My nip friends, down there all of them are inbred.
They fuck their own cousins and uncles/aunts, so they look like abominations.
The few Aryan-tier people are sons of people with northern ancestry but the others are some sort of dark-skinned abortions with dirty blonde hair, truly a mix of genes that only ends in shit.
So they're roman-mixed arabs, mostly, with some very far northern splashes here and there but totally unharmonic

t. northern italian with green eyes and reddish hair

Doesn't matter. All European girls love big black cock.

italy is irrelevant just like japan.

>italy is irrelevant
Except when it kills terrorists from Germany.

my grandpa was sicilian and he was a ginger..

We just killed a terrorist that YOU let escape..
Your tears are bigger than the Po river

i like italians more than germans

germans are cuckolds

plus italian women are superior to german women

e.g. monica bellucci vs. coal burner heidi klum

He's a vandal rape whelpling

i love when people say this

if you are a 'rape baby' you are also the baby of the rapist..

Italians are white and based. Delete this.

Siciliy should leave Italy and be an independent sovereign nation.

>Are they Greeks or Romans?
They are Arabs, phoenicians, very close in a genetic point of view to the Tunisian people.

Sicilians are a mixture of influences

Southern Italian, Greek, Arab

I think Ricciardo looks like an Arab

>green eyes
>reddish hair

Absolutly not Italian. Also trash-tier

Sicilians ain't like wops from Northern Italy

I said reddish, not red, m8.
And my green eyes are not the "blue-grey-"shit tier eyes, but dark green, my color is classified as "beer bottle"
You have guts to judge as a sweat-baguette eating french

the northern italians are white meme has to end. northern italians are less white than spaniards and spaniards are basically indistinguishable from arabs.

Crooked nose too?

Im Arbereshe

Divide and conquer thread.

Sicily was invaded by the Moors, and the Moors are niggers. They changed the whole gene pool. They did so much fuckin that to this very day nigger blood pumps through their veins.

>spaniards are basically indistinguishable from arabs.

yea she looks sooooo arab

niggers or sand niggers?

>Sicily was invaded by the Moors, and the Moors are niggers.

AYO HOL UP.

No crooked features

The Moors come from Northern Africa. I read a lot of books about history. I find that shit fascinating.

you're only partially right, dennis. spain was also raped by moors and to this day they are still basically north africans, and northern italians are even less white than them.

nice cherry picking but she's still not white.

rosso malpelo spotted
back to the sulphur mines with ya!

You're an eggplant!

SAGE ALL THREADS ATTEMPTING TO DIVIDE EUROPEAN IDENTITY
>SAGE ALL THREADS ATTEMPTING TO DIVIDE EUROPEAN IDENTITY

Mongrels, like New Worlder Whites

They have been conquered by everyone, Greeks, Romans, Normans, Germans, Arabs etc, even the Turks took a shot at it

Neither of them. They were berbers from North Africa who were conquered by Arabs. Later on they conquered parts of Southern Europe themself, like Sicily and Andalusia.

Gee, that world without European peoples sure is going to be peachy.

YOURE GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDMOTHER

FUCKED A NIGGER

YOU'RE AN EGGPLANT

Italian culture trumps yours in every way.

Arabs invaded Sicily, not Moors & Moors were Berber, not Black or Arab

>what is philosophy?
But to be honest, they have much better food and are superior in pretty much every form of art. But atleast we have any culture at all.

Did dat goy just ask for a dose of equality? Have a dose of equality and progress.

Enjoy being an equal.

Filthy Terrone subumano here;
out of 10 people here, 8 have white/olive skin, 2 have "blonde" (it's a really dark blonde which becomes more orange the closer it gets to the tips) hair and 1 has blue eyes.

Of course, there are a lot of more "tanned" people, too (me being one of them), at least 1/3.

If we have to talk about "heritage", I can only speak for myself, since I really have no idea;
as other Anons have pointed out, South Italy has been invaded by many cultures in the past, so we aren't "pure".

I can confirm that I am part Greek.

[spoiler]pic unrelated[/spoiler]

Greeks

>South Italy has been invaded by many cultures in the past, so we aren't "pure".

Nice straw man, Chaim.

Goy, can't you see I am a perfectly regular Terùn shitting on my own subhuman culture?

>Actually promoting the failure of the species.

Holy shit, anti-Whites are literally suicidal. Someone is going to have to protect you from yourselves.

But, goy, I am not an anti-White;
we Southerners need to admit that we're failures, and must surrender to the superior, Roman, Aryan Polentone.

To those people posting the divide and conquer meme,
we were always divided.

As a sub-Saharan African, I perfectly understand that tragic feel.

Ostrogothic Italians are best Italians.

Eastern mediterranean neolithic descendants, mixed in with roman, greek, phoenician, and a little albanian, norman, with traces of jewish/saracen

It doesn't really matter. By the time the Empire was split, the Greeks considered themselves Romans even though for the most part they didn't speak Latin and Roman civilisation was heavily Hellenised. Cultural identity can be an odd thing.

Do not worry, the South shall rise again.

>tfw all these idiots quarrel on who has the best ancestry
>tfw you silently laugh at them, entertained yet made slightly saddened and melancholic by such denial as you sip your tasteful Brunello di Montalcino, behind your gigantography of Firenze, while petting your glorious family tree book that dates your blood back to the early days of the Granducato di Toscana
Fucking plebs you are

Very good goy! Keep """virtue""" signalling like that!

I'm feeling generous, so I've taken the liberty of depositing 15 cents of the agreed 25 cents on your PayPal. OK I actually deposited 5 cents.

The flood sure will give a shit whether you are European A or B.

>Greeks
>Romans

>forgetting about the North African Carthaginians and Maltese peoples to their South

Obviously They're a mix of them all.

Do you really want to see what happens when THE EMPIRE RISES?

A mix of greek and roman, actually both have quite a bit of Etruscan ancestry.
Nope, eat a fat dick. Proven wrong in this day and age.
You're not either afrohead. I actually think a lot of poltards see a cypriot who says he's greek and think fuck, dark middle eastern looking shit.
Nope. Maybe sicilians and Maltese people though.

>Are they Greeks or Romans?

They're NIGGERS

youtu.be/S3yon2GyoiM

Can some Italianbro tell me about Naples and its people. My family immigrated from there and I've been interested in going on a trip.

Seriously keep an eye on your wallet and careful about people scamming you (eg, serving you a frozen pizza at 50€).
Otherwise, nice city

Yeah, but what about the day after?

Phoenicians aren't arabs. Why do people on Sup Forums conflate all semitic ethnic groups into one category? It's like saying italians are icelandic because they both speak indo-european languages.

Isn't that related to the IMF? Early 90s kenya seemed nice.

They're mostly Greek.

>South African apartheid died in 1991
>in 1966 the government in Uganda was completely and officially given to a black dictator
>Around 83 and 93 all the white people of Zimbabwe, alias Rhodesia, fled the country

Nice city from the art, terrible city from the people.
Chain your wallet to your clothes and never walk with jewelry and/or expensive cell phone. By the time you take it out of the pocket to answer a call, a neapolitanigger has already it in its hands.

Phoenicians and Arabs both had / have a child rape culture, so yeah.

Italians are disgusting gluttonous people who only care about what goes in their fuck holes.

Also the Catholic Church

You're so ameritard you don't even know that we don't even want the Vatican here

italians are good in their own way, germans are good in their own way.

whites need both to be a crucible of creativity

Sicilian/ Calabrian genetics here

my uncle took a DNA test, he got 0.2% North African

That makes me 0.1% North African..

we wuz kangz? =(

Didn't the romans also practice arranged marriages too?

Nothing worse than a sicilian nigger

I think a lot of people miss North East Asia actually declining even more than Europe, it's going to be a rough future - The increase of Africa is absolutely terrifying

Not quite the same thing. Arranged marriages were common all around Europe until quite recently and usually founded on the necessity of growing up early and continuing the family business.
But that isn't nearly the same thing as the Phoenician temple rape custom.

And the moors did so much fuckin that blond hair and blue eyes became black hair and brown eyes. Your great great great great grandmother fucked a nigger. And you're an eggplant.

>Early 90s kenya seemed nice.

Haha, funny story about that:
By the 80's, most of Kenya's wealth and power had been transferred to the Blacks, with the plantations formerly owned by the White settlers being broken up and given to Black farmers and other Blacks "repossessing" the lands "stolen by the Whites"; besides Whites, the situation also became rather precarious for the Asian minority, and the rest is history!

Thankfully, at the very least the situation in East Asia is far much more favourable than the situation in White countries, since there's no comparable foreign mass immigration to such nations (for now, at least), and measures can (and will have to) be taken eventually to stimulate native East Asian natality by paying them to have more children, if necessary.

Of course, I rather doubt the (((powers that be))) do not prefer to have East Asia importing vibrant 'Replacement Migration' instead (Google it, I shit you not), but it's not their main focus for now (the West's (((their))) main target for now).

At least they get a more diverse nutrition.