Based Obama defies Trump and Israel lobby by abstaining from UN vote on Israel

nytimes.com/2016/12/23/world/middleeast/israel-settlements-un-vote.html

Could the man be anymore based? Despite all the whining and squealing from Trump and Trumps puppetmasters he still went through with it.

>Mr. Trump spoke out after Israeli officials contacted his team for help in blocking the draft resolution condemning settlement construction even as they lobbied its sponsor, Egypt.

>“This puts Israel in a very poor negotiating position and is extremely unfair to all Israelis.”

nytimes.com/2016/12/22/world/middleeast/donald-trump-united-nations-israel-settlements.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/812390964740427776
youtube.com/watch?v=mCB6RvRojIQ
timesofisrael.com/new-poll-finds-high-support-for-trump-among-israelis/
abc.net.au/news/2016-11-13/will-president-trump-be-the-most-pro-israel-president-ever/8021034
timesofisrael.com/trump-tells-jerusalem-rally-hell-make-israel-us-safe-again/
theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/the-real-reason-why-america-has-been-given-a-reprieve
strawpoll.me/11939474/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>""suicide"" (((watch)))

So it's confirmed Trump is one big kike puppet?

Liberals fucking up jews plans again. And conservatives keep sucking that circumcised kosher penis.

I'm certainly no fan of Obama but I'm no fan of the state of Israel either. I only favour them slightly more than Palestine and only because they're more civilised, but then it's easy to be civilised when you have billions pouring in from countries around the world. If it was down to me we'd just build a massive wall around the middle east and forget about them, leave them to their own affairs, and stop sending money to them all including Saudi Arabia, Israel, etc. Might happen if oil gets cucked by a new energy technology, we'll wait and see.

>Mfw Trump gets stumped twice by Based Barack

We really dont like to talk about it for obvious reasons.

obama hates israel but likes cuba. makes you think

Trump is just another Zionist puppet that will continue to destroy the Middle East and that will lead to the end of Europe and America, while Israel will be untouched. The kikes win in the long run

Obamaleaf strikes again

Good. It doesn't even remotely justify the past eight years, but at least Obama has shown he isn't a complete pussy when it comes to Israel. But you can tell he's been under constant pressure to toe the semitic line throughout both terms.

Hopefully, Trump is all talk and no walk when publicly shilling for Israel.

on Jan 20 Trump will deport this fucking nigger back to Kenya where he belongs and will reverse every single component of his so-called legacy. can't wait.

(((You)))

We did it guize! The UN is so awesome. I can't wait for the UN to try again to impose gun control on my country. It's long overdue. I want nothing more than for dirty foreign globalist leftists at the UN to tell me what to do.

And I'm sure Israel will comply with the UN resolution, because as we all know, the UN is a stickler about enforcing their rules. And if they don't, the UN Peacekeepers will surely declare war against a nuclear power to enforce the resolution.

Happy days are here again, boys. Thank God for globalist organizations that meddle in the internal affairs of nation states.

Will Obama go down in history as being the least good goy president?

That's BEEN confirmed, bud. Trump is Jew Prince.

Ugh, how are Democrats so anti-semitic? We need to kick all Democrats out of Washington and their (((globalist))) friends.

that's one thing I never understood about Obama. Why is he against Israel if hes a globalist

>tfw you hate everybody involved

He's gonna be a whole bunch of walk. He has the most pro israel cabinet in the history of US Presidencies and don't forget his son in law.

>Obama gibbs Israel record $38 billion
>Trump extremely pro-Israel

sounds pretty consistent to me, so why does the UN suddenly matter at all?

Because idiots like the OP view him as being based instead of just a simple smoke screen to pander to people.

There is no more globalist entity than the UN. Obama supports the UN. It's not complicated stuff.

Israel will comply with the resolution. They're too far deep into the system not to. The UN can't hurt North Korea but they can hurt Israel

>UN
Kek, who gives a fuck about what that organization says

meh
UN Resolutions are irrelevant
I'm still going to keep living in the West Bank no matter what the US thinks, and Obama has always been anti-Israel
Ultimately nobody really gives a shit here, everything gets decided by the IDF

Did you know that Trump has 8 grandchildren and that every single one of them is a dirty kike?

kek

Yeah, just like the literally dozens of UN resolutions that they are currently ignoring and refusing to enforce.

Sure they will.

Can't wait for them UN climate change resolutions against the US, amirite??

Probably just pissed with Bibi & his US connections for being friendly with Trump. I think if Israel & connections had got strongly behind Hillary in the US election, Obama would have vetoed this resolution. Petty like a schoolboy, not that I have any problem with Israel settlements being stopped.

Jews have been complaining about Obama long before Trump even had a political career. So this highly unlikely.

>So it's confirmed Trump is one big kike puppet?
I just hope it's out of ignorance. Just show him the classified documents and hopefully his mind will change.

Wow! Now Trump can never vote for himself on such matters.

Oh, wait...

It was confirmed over a year ago.

He is the greatest goy ever to live.

I'm Obama Leaf.

Why does Sup Forums loves Jews so much tho?

He doesn't like Muslims

Obama likes Muslims

>still gives more money to kikes than to its own states
What if Trump's plan is to get Israel to like us enough to pay taxes like a state?

For the last fucking time, this graph has been debunked again and again.
Quit shilling this crap.

yup
recently when Dmitri Medvedev visited Israel and gave an interview to a local reporter - she asked him "why do you vote against us in the UN if you're so friendly to us?"

his response gave me the impression of "who cares about the UN? it's just a side-show". but still unpleasant.

efo ata gar ahi?

>As to the U.N., things will be different after Jan. 20th.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/812390964740427776

Trump makes it clear that Israel will be served with the proper level of servility and humility once he gets into office

>Obama and Micheal BTFO forever

every single one of his children except the 10 year old is either married to or is dating a Jew.
the grandkids he has are all Jewish.
his decades-long business advisers and other current advisors on Israel are right-wing Jews.

finally there will be a US president that actually represents Americans' views and not engage in nihilistic experiments with their friends' lives.

There is no debunking the fact that the Obama economy has created 15.6 million jobs in the last 81 months.

I liked Trump but his asskissing to Israel is what confuses me. Fuck israeli settlements and nuke Israel off the map, even the most autist Sup Forumsack must agree otherwise hang yourself.

They're going to next claim all those jobs came from the Reaganomic tax cuts George W did in his first term, just like it was Reagan who was responsible for the Clinton Era economic boom.

Yeah they're right wing retard DINDU NUFFINS. Absolutely no personal responsibility whatsoever.

I can't wait to see what they say when Trump crashes the economy HARDER than ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=mCB6RvRojIQ

Trump is the first Jewish president.

Fuck off Hillaryfag, I hope Trump prosecutes Obongo for treason for this.

Will Trump be the most pro globalist president in US history?

timesofisrael.com/new-poll-finds-high-support-for-trump-among-israelis/

>New poll finds high support for Trump among Israelis

>83% deem US president-elect ‘pro-Israel,’ though few believe he’ll follow through on promise of moving embassy to Jerusalem

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-13/will-president-trump-be-the-most-pro-israel-president-ever/8021034

>President Trump: The most pro Israel president ever?

>On the Israeli side of Jerusalem, many are welcoming Mr Trump's election, saying they feel the President-elect is firmly on "their side".

>"I think if there is any issue on which Trump has actually made his views clear it is Israel. That he intends to be extremely pro Israel," said Gil Hoffman, chief political correspondent for the Jerusalem Post newspaper.

>"Really good times are ahead for [Prime Minister Benjamin] Netanyahu and for Israel in general.

timesofisrael.com/trump-tells-jerusalem-rally-hell-make-israel-us-safe-again/

>Trump tells Jerusalem rally he’ll ‘make Israel, US safe again’

>“I love Israel and honor and respect the Jewish tradition and it’s important we have a president who feels the same way,” Trump said in a pre-recorded video message to hundreds of Israeli and American supporters.

>“My administration will stand side-by-side with the Jewish people and Israel’s leaders to continue strengthening the bridges that connect, not only Jewish Americans and Israelis, but also all Americans and Israelis,” Trump said in the one-minute clip.

>Addressing event via video, Republican candidate vows to stand ‘side-by-side with the Jewish people’; Pence says ‘Israel’s fight is our fight’

Are you ready to fight for Israel Sup Forums?

Thank god Obama stuck it to the kikes and Trumptards in his last days in office.

DEMOCRATS BTFO DIRTY KIKES

HOLY FUCK THIS IS AMAZING

BRAINWASH THEM TO BE LIBTARDS WITH MEDIA
THEY END UP APPLYING THOSE RULES TO ISRAEL AND MAKE IT OPEN BORDERS WITH ARABS

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

OBAMA HAS LITERALLY SEALED ISRAEL TO A HORRIBLE FATE VIA HIS ACTIONS OVER LAST 8 YEARS

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHHA

tHE FUCKING LIBTARDED JEWS VOTED OVERWHELMING FOR HIM

ROFL

"obama economy"
Its not his, its just the American economy. He just happened to be the president when it was recovering.

This .

Do you not remember jews openly calling for Obama's assassination?

>Could the man be anymore based?

he could get off his wife's dick and reschedule weed already

>Obama hates Israel
>Obama sends weapons to ISIS
>Obama loves Fidel Castro, who pointed nukes at America
>Obama spent a life time at a white hating church with Reverent Wright
>Obama's childhood hero was Frank Marshall Davis, a white hating communist

hi, Reddit

Protip: Obongo, or whatever the fuck it's name is, gets pounded by huge feminine cock on a regular basis.

>Obama hates Israel
and that's a bad thing? fuck off good goy

theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/the-real-reason-why-america-has-been-given-a-reprieve

Israel will now curse us.

You spelled "Muslim" wrong. Muslim not based.

s-shut up

M-MAGA..

republicans are controlled by jews, dems are controlled by saudis + jews

basically the last election was a race between saudis and jews. both hate russia thats why you see trump stepping up the anti russia rhetoric now

Zionism != Globalism

Obama is squarely in the Soros-Globalist camp while Trump was supported by Zionists like Sheldon Adelson.

Millennials moving back with parents at all time high. So much for a strong economy. It's going to come crashing down with interest rates going up.

i am unironically thanking obama for this. good job, Pres Davis

Wtf i love Obongo now.

YES

It's better for Sup Forums to cut off all trump support from now on.

Are you really this stupid? Right wingers need to wake up to reality.

>Obama loves Fidel Castro, who pointed nukes at America
No he doesn't. Obama just knew Castro was near death and decided to reach out to Cuba to help influence the next generation. We can't do that by continuing to isolate them.

This.

Obama backs secular jewish cucks, Truml supports the actual jews

>kike puppet?

No such thing. He's in AIPAC's corner like most right-wing US politicians. Democrats are wishy-washy on AIPAC due to Israel's human rights violations.

Jewish extortionists are on the defensive.
strawpoll.me/11939474/r

No silly goyim, it's 4D chess. You couldn't comprehend the complexities of it all, just let (((us))) take care of things and get back to work.

Why cant Israel just stop taking land?
They all live in a huge ass desert so make some building in the empty areas.

>Sup Forums cheering for the nignog
wew

We're talking about the US economy, not the Canadian economy you fucking leaf.

>Sup Forums cheering for Israel

Some things never change.

COWARD FECKLESS TRAITOR UNFIT FOR OFFICE UNQUALIFIED FOR OFFICE DISGRACE TO OFFICE

How exactly do the goals of "Globalists" and "Zionists" differ? Is the "globalist agenda" not "weaken the west and strengthen the Jewish state"? It's seems as though this division is totally arbitrary and designed only to redeem Trump.

>based
>obama

choose one

>Geert Wilders
another neocon shit sucking Jewish dick, what a fucking surprise

>Terrorbama
Ftfy
As a Belgian, who has common sense, and happens to be intrigued by the schemes going on behind the scenes at 'Murica, I can tell you that you're a retard. Why? Terrorbama is not based at all, he's a degenerate pedo terrorist, pizzagate is not a hoax, the Middle-East was stable until Terrorbama and Clintschild, also a degenerate pedo terrorist, got in charge of 'Murica. That's just a little preview, do your own research, you'll become smarter, also avoid any news companies who are associated to media matters, a Soros-powered company, as they will obviously shill for Clintschild and Terrorbama, they too are powered by Soros.

I think Obama hates netanyahu more than he hates isreal.

Not a fan of Obama at all, but between the Iran deal and shitting on isreal every chance he gets, I commend his exit.

Sup Forums's rhetoric is contrarionism. they are as zionist as they come they're just too cowardly to admit it,

>based obama

No we never liked Israel. We support them getting attacked and enjoy like autistic screeching noises

absolutely true

Sup Forums worships israel

They said they're gonna ignore it.

I can't begin to imagine how difficult it must be for you to pick a side knowing that every right wing idol you have is a supporter of Israel but at the same time you're a full blown liberal tier when it comes to opposing zionists

>pic of Canadian posters supporting Obama

so /pol wants more muslim dick shoved up it's ass? why would anyone support these shitskin scumbags that are killing anglos?

He gave them 38 billion but the contract forces them to purchase arms from US so we get the money back in the end.

>contrarionism

Seems to be more "incoherent" than "contrarian". No surprise that holding a delusional worldview which doesn't survive contact with reality would force you into holding mutually exclusive and contradictory opinions about the world

Good trolling man.

It's good if the U.N disappears, I shouldn't get too cozy with Israel though, I prefer them to the mudshits but still

He's only doing it because he's a secret Muslim.

Sup Forums's alt-right is a jewish plant. Controlled opposition.

Yesterday I stated Ivanka and family are jewish (completely true, stated by them and Trump) and Sup Forums went mental, saying I was lying. Wat.

The true red pill is realizing that the jews chose Trump AND Hillary. The jews invented "muh Russia" boogieman. It's all going according to plan.

> every right wing idol you have
who the fuck said I idolize shitty neocons?
>full blown liberal tier
opposing Zionist trash doesn't make one liberal

5000000 illrgals got citizenships, they're the ones who got the jobs. (Disclaimer: Before you start talking about how that doesn't make sense, 4500/5500 > 4000/5000)