ISRAEL BTFO THREAD #2

In case you missed it, the UN Security Council ruled against Israel---the council said Israeli settlements "have no legal validity."

Jews are losing their minds. It's literally annuda shoah.

#MakeIsraelPalestineAgain

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Israel/comments/5jyvkb/us_abstains_from_un_resolution_condemning_israel/
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>UN Security Council ruled against Israel
Has meme magic gone too far?

>Secular Talk

Are you memeing me, lad?

I don't see Jews recovering from this one desu

Obama will go down as shitskin Hitler for letting this vote happen

This is the best timeline

Also:
Butthurt reddit jews react

reddit.com/r/Israel/comments/5jyvkb/us_abstains_from_un_resolution_condemning_israel/

I love how half of them think that Palestinians control America and the UN.

I literally love Obama now. This makes up for 8 years. The only thing that could make it better is if on his way out he signs and executive order declassifying Israeli files in the government and exposing the nose.

LAST THREAD: If you need to be caught up to speed.

tl;dr: Obama hates Israel, Jews are panicking, and it's a win-win for those who hate Semites.

the UN never agreed with the settlements in the first place. Israel is not going to give a fuck.

The UN is Muslim-controlled for a long time now.

The UN Human Rights chief is a Saudi Prince and all he does is berate Western countries for not taking in enough Muslim migrants and laugh investigations into them.

It won't be long before sensible, civilized, prosperous Western nations leave the UN and completely ignore all of its deranged calls and rulings.

>and it's a win-win for those who hate Semites.

This. Bonus points: check out (((Shapiro)))'s Twitter.

It's really beyond parody, can they not see the irony?

GOYIM NOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOO

This level of solipsism is amazing. Whenever I read it I think it's just a Sup Forumsack trolling.

#openbordersforIsrael

>tfw you love zionist jews, but hate globalist jews

This is a sad day

First for fuck Israel

>The UN Human Rights chief is a Saudi Prince and all he does is berate Western countries for not taking in enough Muslim migrants and laugh investigations into them.

A powerless position in the UN that is held by an Arab proves that the UN is run by arabs.

That seat was given to the Saudis so they would continue cucking to America and ISrael.

ANNUDA SHOAH

SPIKE THE KIKE

BREW THE JEW

Why is Mr. Kyle so disgusted?
What an asshole!

>I love how half of (((them))) think that Palestinians control America and the UN.

The fucking irony...

Zionist jews are globalist. Israel's policy is to literally make sure no major power gains to much power. IT's why they encourage migration to western countries. It's why they openly sell American military secrets to China and russia.

I wonder how many jews are going to neck themselves.

Israel is a nation of immigrants and refugees. Why don't they accept 1 million Syrian refugees tomorrow?

#openbordersforisrael
#fuckthewall
#lovenothate

An Israeli friend told me that if the world let Israel do its thing, there would be no more terrorists.

What did he mean?

I would love it if the UN could be disbanded

Well, on the one hand: suicide is free.
>inb4 """"free""""
On the other hand: you miss all the shekels from your future interest rates.

So...not many.

The UN? How many divisions has it got?

MEME MAGIC AT WORK

>What did he mean?

He meant that Israel is the real terrorist.

Also, I love watching the dream of Greater Israel fade away.....

>NatSocs proving that they really are the crypto-leftists they've been accused of being by supporting globalist left-wing United Nations

Israel will ignore the resolution like they do all the others, And now NatSocs are exposed as the commie filth that they are. Interesting turn of events.

Seriously though why doesn't Israel just stop building for a while until they can close the conflict

nice

I'd be fine with Greater Israel if it didn't chunk out Syria so heavily, tbqh. Fuck SA, Iraq, Egypt and Turkey.

WHAT DO WE PAY YOU FUCKING GOYIM FOR

YOU HAD ONE JOB, AND YOU STUPID GOYIM CAN'T DO IT RIGHT

We're talking about random settlements that are illegal even by Israeli law.right?

But the only reason I hate israel is the fact that it is the base of operation of the criminal organisation known as international jewry and is a parasitical entity dragging the goyim into fighting it's wars. Also israel bashing is a great tool to recruit and redpill people

>2016
>still giving a fuck about the UN
>complying with communist institution

You're particularly stupid, for a kike.

Why would we support a nation that has never given a single fuck about any of our interests, that uses us for money and technology, that has infiltrated our government, that tricks the morons in charge into wars for their benefit, that sells our technology to other nations, that basically stabs us in the back at every opportunity, and STILL demands more money???

Do they really think that Americans are so stupid that they can get away with this forever?

I don't care about any of that. The UN wants to take my guns. They are my enemy, and so is anybody that aligns themselves with them.

UN rules against Israel on a regular basis. They decide whatever they want. It is a useless organization that has zero power.

>Christian
>claims to hate Semites

You are a Semite you fucking cuck

The Israelis aren't the manipulative ones you faggots. Let them remove kebab.

why are there so many anti-israel cunts from Greece?

serious question: what is wrong with "settlements"?

aren't they normal areas bought and built by companies and anyone got the money can buy a home there?

>The UN wants to take my guns

Jews in the Senate Congress and the beltway want to take your guns. UN has no jurisdiction over the US

It's fucking funny but some of the responses are at least purplepilled. I know a couple of those kikes come close to wanting to say king nigger, but they remember they're on plebbit and would get Shoah'd quick.

Israeli Jews can be bros but American kikes need the gas

I bet Obongo waited whole 8 years for that. Literally days before getting free from office to not deal with consequences.

You can make excuses all you want, commie, but you're the one supporting a leftist globalist organization that works tirelessly to empower the chinks, grab our guns, rope us into climate change hoax schemes, and about a million other things.

The UN is one of the worst entities on this planet, and you're a commie shit for supporting them. You're doing your movement no favors by aligning with this trash.

Go ahead, show me what a tough guy you are by LARPing as an SS Officer on an Apache smoke signal forum to hide your commie roots.

Greece is the only trully redpiled country. Why do you think so much pain has been inflicted upon us? To set an example

Secular talk is the leftist I listen to so I can understand the enemy.

>2016
>still giving a fuck what noseburgs want
>not spiking the kike

>UN rules against Israel on a regular basis

This seems to be a much bigger deal than usual, judging by the reaction of American and other Jews. I've never seen them this mad, other than maybe with the Iran deal.

Anything beyond the green line, i.e E.Jerusalem, West Bank and the Golan.

It's one in the same you shabbos cuck. Globalist Jews are still Zionist at heart and will do everything they can to shield their nation from that of which they wish to inflict on you and your children.

Zionism is just as dangerous as Islam, if not more so because Zionist adoring Jewish leaders wish to plague Europe and the west with millions of Muslims.

The settlements are build on illegally confiscated land in the Palestinian territories.

Israeli kikes need to go as well.

Israel will do whatever it wants and the UN will continue doing nothing about it.

The UN has no jurisdiction here because the American right has opposed the UN at every turn and mocked them as a useless organization that we should kick the fuck out of our country. But now leftists roleplaying as right-wingers are friendly with the UN's interventionist schemes, throwing that tradition underwater.

Thankfully, Trump knows better than to follow these crypto-commies.

They destroyed the Byzantine Empire which lead to the Greeks being subjugated to Turkish rule for hundreds of years.

Pretty much. Now netanyahu can't do shit. And since hillary isn't going to be president he doesn't have to worry about hurting her.

Asking Israel to accept a million refugees is like asking America to accept 50 million refugees in relation to population.

>, but you're the one supporting a leftist globalist organization that works tirelessly to empower the chinks, grab our guns, rope us into climate change hoax schemes, and about a million other things.

You JIDF faggots are getting sloppy.

What Leftist Globalist organization are you talking about? Kikes?? The UN?? Who gives a fuck.

Whatever is bad for Jews is good for me, and whatever is bad for me is good for Jews.

I would ally myself with Satan himself to rid this world of the pernicious influence of the Jews.

>2016
>someone says that genocide is bad
>be butthurt shlomo about it

theses aren't settlements more like favelas

>(((Saudi)))

>work towards the destruction of goy/western culture
> plead to goys for help when non-whites at UN want to destroy Israel

>Secular Talk

Stop posting your own tweets you edgelord faggot.

>tfw when Obama is playing scorched earth chess

Obama knows trump is going to try and reverse this and oppose it. Obama also knows a good amound of Trumps meme base is antisemetic.
Obama is trying to get the alt-right and trump to turn against each-other.

People seem to forget this nigga went to harvard.

Everything west of the euphrates should belong to the Jews and everything east should belong to zoroastrians. Instead Muslims own all of it. This is why I'll always support the Jews, they're taking out our largest enemies.

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

OBAMA BTFO

Which is why you're just nothing but a commie. You don't have any values or real ideological center. You're willing to throw away the sovereignty of your nation in a blind rage against Israel and a resolution that will not even be enforced.

You're no better than the Jews. You want what they want. And I got something for you on the day of the rope, son.

Can't wait for Mossad to start taking out liberals after the 20th next month.

trump baiting israel into showing their true nature to the whole world LMFAO the man is doing it again

Checked

Pretty much. the only people willing to live in them are welfare leech orthodox jews.

It goes way back

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War

>In Cyprus a Jewish band under a leader named Artemion took control of the island, killing tens of thousands of Cypriot Greek civilians. The Cypriot Jews participated in the great uprising against the Romans under Trajan (117), and massacred 240,000 Greeks.[3][7] A Roman army was dispatched to the island, soon reconquering the capital. After the revolt had been fully defeated, laws were created forbidding any Jews to live on the island.

but there are no clear separation between Israelis and Palestinians in many areas there, it should be illegal only when Israelis only are allowed to buy homes there.

>secular talk

Fuck that faggot. This is not even that far off his real beliefs. Just change it to this:

The police are so racist for demanding blacks not violate law with theft, assault, drug dealing and resisting arrest.

I'm not gonna bash Israel for this, fuck mudslimes.

This image reminds me more of European and Muslim colonization than Jews tbqh

>Israel
>Having parts of Nile

how the fuck are they so deluded?

Get fucked kike. You need us. We don't need you.

Someone just explain to me why Israel didn't just stop building beyond the green line a long time ago until they could settle the conflict? Why did they let it get to this point?

demographics are more important than anything else. jews will continue to poison and ruin the world for future generations if we dont manage to fix the biggest problem facing humanity since its the beginning of civilization

>mushits attack you
>BTFO them
>rebuild the area
>alluha ackbar, it's like annuda crusade

Do we support Palestine or Israel Sup Forums?

The kike devil spawn is right.

w-w-wtf, I-I love the UN now?

There are. The west bank is clearly Palestinian territory. The settlements are built in the west bank. Also only jews are allowed to buy. Palestinians aren't allowed to live there. In fact most of the homes are usually just confiscated palestinian homes after the jews kick them out.

This is great news.

MAKE ISRAEL PALESTINE AGAIN

Palestine

>sucking ahmeds dick
>sucking schlomo's dick

You seem to have a thing for cut penises sven.

Because they expect the US to keep bailing them out whenever they need to, except this time it aint happening

Because jews are convinced they are god's chosen, therefore that give them the right to do whatever they want and the rest of us goys just need to accept it or be labelled anti-semetic if we dare question their motives.

I'm catholic af, KIDDO. And nobody needs commie trahs like you. "Us". What "us"? You think Americans are going to side with your UN loving group of pussy faggots? Not going to happen. There's a lamp post waiting for you.

Apparently lots here like Obama and want to btfo to Israel. I think they've fallen on their heads.

C) None of the above.

>Globalists UN fags vs Nationalist Kikes
Whoever loses, we win

I hear this all the time but never see any sources.