ITT: Prove you're American

ITT: Prove you're American.

I'm a winner
I like to win

I can fit 20 of these in my mouth

I wear my shoes in the house and just ate a hot n spicy from Mcdonalds

I got through 1.5 cans of Copenhagen a day.

Fuck you. I don't have to prove shit.

Green card now paco

Only a yank would ask for this dumb shit.

i buy things in excess and waste a lot of resources carelessly

Über Texas Menschen here
I still wear jeans and a t shirt. This winter isn't gonna be that cold

No papers? You have to go back

I voted for president elect Donald J. Trump

((()))

I wear a belt and tuck my shirts in

I just made a chicken pot pie.

Color, labor, glamor

because i'm a wicked great northerner who voted for trump!

wait, doesnt everyone?

About to order some fish and chips.

How come no cup for ketchup?
When burgerking landed in Finland a while ago, they didn't have ketchup cups for the first year or two. It's the most basic thing a fast food place can have.

I'm going to the mart to shart
t. american on a vacation

I had a wee shart in ye olde mart the other day.

we have your american burger king here too american pig dog håhåhööh, check mate g

Sometimes i misplace my guns since i have so many

>tfw not American

I am overweight

Were do I apply for my citizenship?

I forget how many I have when asked about my arsenal.

No, 'gang' members wear belts so they can sag their pants while they don't also fall down
T. City of Trees dweller

I'm not American, I'm Floridian.

Glockbro. Mine is a FAWTY

im fat and have a maga hat and is listening to battle hymm of the republic as i type this

Fags, and traps don't count.

Aliengear holster?

my leader actually wants to make sure RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS never enter our country. the age of shadiley is so bright

You don't count? Alright.

I wear shoes in the house too.
shoes are comfy.

My family owns: a house, a cattle farm, lake property, a cabin on the river, and 80 acres of hunting grounds near next to the state park.
And we're lower middle-class
Feels good not to live in cramped Europoorland.

>Glock 29
10mm

Junk food is degenerate.

I own Nazi paraphernalia that my grandfather brought back from WW2, one of the items is a Hitler youth knife which I hope he got from killing a kraut kid. How does this make you feel Hans?

Also my other grandfather essentially created the McRib

Ez

You eat like a pig... look at that shit that fell of your fatty burger.

>prove I'm American...

Hmmm... Chicago style deep dish is > New York style thin crust.

Easy peasey, Wendy's has the best burgers. Popeyes has the best chicken, and Taco Bell is the best drunk food.

>ITT prove you're a fat piece of shit that eats like trailer trash

You're literally a bunch of goons, anyone from there who is smart or sexy leaves when they get the chance.

Don't mess with Texas Faggot boy

unhappy city dweller here. what state and what do you for work? farm?

No sir. Comp-Tac Minotaur. MTAC (Minotaur tuckable adjustable cant)

Glock 19

>Wendy's has the best burgers
>not Whataburger

I love Texas though

sexy

Nice flag bro

Why does Texico use Puerto Rico's flag?

That needs better sights

Do you like it? i just picked up the 21 g4

I put on 40 ibs in 6 months...eating standard American cuisine.

You too bud

This guy is right. I highly recommend the trijicon hds with the yellow front sight. That shit throws itself into the notch.

>whataburger
Why didn't you just say five guys you hipster piece of shit. Wendy's is far superior.

who gave Montana internet connection?

Who needs a cup when you got the packets?

Missouri.
I'm a law student, but my dad is a Union Laborer. Notice I said, "my family owns"
Don't come if you're a nigger.

some retard on the block

The Somali embassy, cuck.

I would but right now im celebrating the holidays with my family here in Mexico

Oregon user reporting in.

NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!

Born in Wyoming

Chew Copenhagen

Served in the navy

Love Jesus Christ

That's all for now.

ITS A FREE COUNTRY I DONT HAVE TO PROVE SHIT TO YOU

>When Puerto Rico became a Commonwealth in July 25, 1952 it was officially adopted as the national flag.

>This flag was introduced to the Congress of the Republic of Texas on December 28, 1838, by Senator William H. Wharton and was adopted on January 25, 1839, as the final national flag of the Republic of Texas.

Better question: why do have a mental disability?

I haven't thought about another country all day.

p.s. we farm as a tradition, hobby, and profit. in that order. Can't make enough to live on unless you go all in, but it helps put cash in your pocket if you aren't a retarded mogoloid and you know what you're doing.

Been contemplating some tritium night sights but haven't really done any research yet.

Wendy's is fucking garbage and Five Guys is overpriced garbage. Whataburger is the shining example of what all burger joints should strive for. Truly the best chain to bless the South, thank you Texas.

Haven't had a meal like that in 6 months, been on a strict diet since then and you just made me super hungry OP.

Anyways I was a fatass and lost like 20kg, now I'm just a little chubby, almost reached my main weight goal so I guess its worth it.

I just ate 6,000 calories of Chinese buffet food for $7. 'murica

I grew up on a farm. I wish I had some land now. I'd love to have a gigantic garden, a milk cow, and a few meat animals.

Freedom? You're just another brick in the wall senpai

Ayo don pastrami fuck outta here Wendy's is in no way deserving of that besmirch on its good name. Fucking spicy chicken sandwichs man how dare you

>Battle Hymm of the Republic

fucking bottom tier song you pleb, any American could tell you live on Sweden and Finland's cum

I voted for trump

whataburger is life

Selling drugs ain't easy kids

I love shooting it. It's not too difficult to carry concealed but you can definitely feel the weight with a full mag. I may get a 43 or a Sig P938 for more frequent carry.

Got a lip of Grizzly Long Cut packed to keep the urge to purge shit skins under control. I hate working the Christmas season...

Burger king is shit. Chick Fil A is where its at

had this a few weeks ago, bretty gud

Ive been shot.

I've never had a milk cow. Seems like a lot of work for something that probably tastes better and cleaner from the store.
I have all those other things though. My older brother already owns the farm though, so I need to start my own, if I wanna keep the dream and pass on the tradition.

Basically my life plan is to lawyer for money, until I can afford to buy land and start a new cattle farm to live on. Will continue lawyering after that if I need money and like it.

Wendy's has alright chicken sandwiches, but if I want a burger I'd go to Whataburger.

>not legal for trade
The fuck is this, is the item bound to you?

here

I'm not white