Don't worry, Drumpfags. This will only hurt a lot!

Merry Christmas weekend, Drumpkins. Of course, every day is like a weekend to your unemployed asses. Me I just finished work and am ready to spend some time off with my wife.

But more importantly are you preparing for when Drumpf is tossed out on his ass? We have protests lined up out the ass for Inauguration Day. There will be so many tens of thousands of people protesting, the officials simply won't allow Drumpy to take the oath. Even if that somehow fails (it wont) we have a petition to impeach Trump with millions of signatures. Eventually the will of the people will be heard!

NOW

SAY IT WITH ME.

No Refunds!

Good post, OP! Drumpkins just got Backed The Fuck Off!

#Stillwithher

Merry Christmas weekend, Drumpkins. Of course, every day is like a weekend to your unemployed asses. Me I just finished work and am ready to spend some time off with my wife.

But more importantly are you preparing for when Drumpf is tossed out on his ass? We have protests lined up out the ass for Inauguration Day. There will be so many tens of thousands of people protesting, the officials simply won't allow Drumpy to take the oath. Even if that somehow fails (it wont) we have a petition to impeach Trump with millions of signatures. Eventually the will of the people will be heard!

NOW

SAY IT WITH ME.

>I just finished work and am ready to spend some time off with my wife and her son.
ftfy

reaching new stages of denial

Beat me to it.

good blog post, bad speculation, hillary is no longer relevant.

No Refunds!

Checking those nice doubles fellow Hillbot! :-)

Oh i'm going to enjoy 8 years of this salt

>I just finished work
FAKE AND GAY

Wouldn't Pence just take over if anything happened to Trump at this point?

Nice 88 get!

>Me I just finished work and am ready to spend some time off with my wife.

more like

Me I just finished sucking niggers dicks and am ready to spend some time off with my wife's son after I prepped the bull.

FTFY

SAY IT WITH ME :

HIS EXCELLENCY PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP.

>unemployed asses

Only the working class voted for Trump.

Don't you guys have more money to give to Jillpill?

when these ops are so long and boring i tune out after a few lines. anyway merry christmas.

Drumfposting just hasn't been the same since the election.

>working
>protesting
Pick one and only one.

stop bumping bait threads

Sick and personal days, Drumpfag. Something you wouldn't understand working at Mcdonalds ;)

>he didn't retire to kawaii after a decade of shitposting

sucks to be you fampai

If something happens to Trump you are getting zapped.

In order to be impeached he needs to have committed a crime
tens of thousands of people protesting will mean nothing since 60 million voted for him

>Wife

Sure thing, faggot. Hope she gets cervical cancer if she exists

I'm not sure if it's actual shills or elaborate shitposting anymore

America First!

Sometimes i just think these are really spicy trump supporters, making controlled opposition role play. Who is actually this dumb that can also find their way to pol?

Merry Christmas, wagecuck

I genuinely wish Hillary overthrown drumpf somehow.
It would mean safer Eastern Europe, less severe greenhouse effect etc.
Everyone who isn't a white straight male blue collar American nor a russian oligarch and supports drumpf is hypercucked.

>It would mean safer Eastern Europe

lmao

Presid3nt trump

I can't even... May this be the last time I have to see those Clitty Pepe abominations.

Sup Forums has always been trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

>unemployed
kek. we literally couldn't have protested if you won, we have jobs to keep.

Shitposting. Don't forget to sage