Btfos zionists through the fucking UN

>btfos zionists through the fucking UN

Admit it, Sup Forums, he's earned your respect

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/us-israel-sign-new-38-billion-military-aid-deal-biggest-ever/
abc.net.au/news/2016-11-13/will-president-trump-be-the-most-pro-israel-president-ever/8021034
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hes the most anti jew president in a long long time. And Sup Forums hates him.

And Trump is promising to be the most pro-jew.

What the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums?

They've been captured by propaganda.

Hasn't stopped giving Israel billions of dollars and literal tons of weapons, missiles, and jets, has he though? Protip: they'll allow a little defamatory talk if it gets them their materiel.

Let's be honest: the majority of people on this board are thick, I mean subhumanly thick. To allow yourself to memed into the idea that Trump would make a good president...I'm surprised you're even capable of feeding yourself.

OH MY GOD I DON'T HAPPEN TO AGREE WITH EVERYTHING TRUMP WANTS OR IS FOR

I really shoulda voted for Hillary... who I disagree with about 2x more.

Republics and representational governance isn't about perfect candidates you 100% agree with. That's basically impossible.

Just for all the low IQ shitheads

Do you think Hillary wouldn't also do shit we disagree with? Should we pick the candidate we agree with 35%, because the candidate we agree with 70% isn't perfect?

FUCKING MORONS

Anytime you pick 1 issue out of Trump's platform and say "hah why did you vote for him", you have to realize there happened to be 2 fucking candidates.

Totally admit it. Even though he mind-fucked me with Psy-Ops for 8 years, this almost makes up for it. He's still a fucking asshole for race-baiting, but this is a great move.

Can bet your ass he worked with Trump on it. Even Trump has lauded Obama for the smooth transition.

Not at all. It just confirmed what I already knew about this nigger. He's not a real American, he's a globalist UN cocksucking Kenyan.

Obama only did this because he's not rowisdent anymore, you wouldn't see this shit if he still was. It doesn't even matter though, the Jews got America by the balls, trump is just another puppet like Obama and bush

>U.S., Israel sign new $38 billion military aid deal, the biggest ever
>cbsnews.com/news/us-israel-sign-new-38-billion-military-aid-deal-biggest-ever/

>countless pol threads about how he btfo Zionists

wow for minute there I was worried that there were intelligent people on the right

White > black

Y'all racist af

Kys

The problem is he refused to do this for 8 years and is only doing it now as a fuck you for Israel supporting Trump.

Obama is anti-Israel because Israel is more unhinged, paranoid and powermad today than it has ever been. He didn't even start out like that, but Bini undermined him so many times, he made it a personal mission give him "multiple fuck yous" throughout his presidency.If there was someone less crazy than Netanyahu and the Zionist generals in power, I doubt he would have had any problem with them.

Trump is admittedly a big zionist shill due to Republican Orthodoxy, I he however becomes more isolationist and stops interfering everywhere like Obama did in Libya and Syria,and keeps the Iran deal, then being a big sucker to the zionist Jews won't matter that much.

>anti-zionist through his Muslim faith and constant adherence to sand nigger kebabs

Fuck off, truly kill yourselves.

Obama hates Israel because he is a liberal progressive, he has no problem blowing thousands of sand niggers in Iraq,Libya, Afghanistan or giving them weapons in Syria to kill each other.

Israel has alienated everyone except the American neo-con christian fundies in the Republican party and the pentagon hawks,

he did. although inadvertedly, I think. he's just trying to compensate now that he realised he seriously fucked up for being a globalist puppet leading to his legacy being literally "trump".

it's a bit too late and it won't matter 'cause israel already said they won't comply.

Nobel peace prize
>Bombs 7 countries.

Gives hope
>National debt grows from 9 trillion to 20 trillion

Yeah guys, AMAZING.

I never actually minded Obama. I even started respecting him after reading all the butthurt Jewish Faceberg posts when someone called king kike a chicken shit.

Do you guys actually think the UN matters at all or are you just trolling?

>I didn't veto these people saying mean thing about Israel look how progressive I am guys

You're absolutely right user. What these shitlibs don't understand is that it's necessary to make alliances with the globalists and zionists temporarily so that they can help us carry out our goals. What better way to forge these necessary alliances than by electing someone like Trump?

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-13/will-president-trump-be-the-most-pro-israel-president-ever/8021034

>President Trump: The most pro Israel president ever?

>On the Israeli side of Jerusalem, many are welcoming Mr Trump's election, saying they feel the President-elect is firmly on "their side".

>"I think if there is any issue on which Trump has actually made his views clear it is Israel. That he intends to be extremely pro Israel," said Gil Hoffman, chief political correspondent for the Jerusalem Post newspaper.

>"Really good times are ahead for [Prime Minister Benjamin] Netanyahu and for Israel in general.

No. He is "the other". Watching him is like watching a reality tv show about a clown.