Tweets prove he's lunatic

What the fuck is his endgame? There was only one terrorist

Does he get his news briefings from Alex Jones only?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksverhetzung
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157010323/Hausdurchsuchungen-wegen-Hass-Postings-auf-Facebook.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk
youtu.be/ATep0Sf5M18
strawpoll.me/11939474/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His end game is hopefully gassing all Muslims

Good for Trump! It's refreshing that unlike you liberal cocksucking traitors, Trump has the balls to call out the most violent, human-rights-atrocity hate ideology on this planet for the cousin-inbreeding filth your precious Islam is.

he is also lashing out against Russia and he is supporting Israel, going so far as to threaten Egypt by phone. it's all over, i got bamboozled.

>What the fuck is his endgame?

it's pretty clear isn't it ?

KILL ALL MUSLIM

don't you get it achmed ? you muslim finally did it
you've pissed of white people and that's part of trump victory

just a few more attack and people will stop making excuses for your kind

this isn't his end game though

to paint radical islamic terrorism as the enemy

this might seem obvious to me and you, but to most, it isn't

>that tweet

It's almost time, boys

>terrorist
this is the singular, not plural form of this noun

do you get your English lessons from merkel only?

That's literally hatespeech ("Hetze") against Muslims, in Germany he'd get jailed for posting that.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

And? City people are better than rural and suburban people? Educated and more cultured people are better than uneducated inbred people?

Day of the rake when?

That's why we laugh at Germans

It depends. He didn't mention the Holocaust and a judge has to decide where it would be Volksverhetzung or not. Only because he mentions a religion doesn't make it Volksverhetzung.

Here's the Wikipedia article about Volksverhetzung so anybody not from Germany knows what we are talking about: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksverhetzung

Whosoever, in a manner capable of disturbing the public peace:

incites hatred against a national, racial, religious group or a group defined by their ethnic origins, against segments of the population or individuals because of their belonging to one of the aforementioned groups or segments of the population or calls for violent or arbitrary measures against them; or
assaults the human dignity of others by insulting, maliciously maligning an aforementioned group, segments of the population or individuals because of their belonging to one of the aforementioned groups or segments of the population, or defaming segments of the population,
shall be liable to imprisonment from three months to five years.[1][2]

Do you not remember the raids on dozens of people for posting negative things about refugees on facebook? But the law doesn't allow them to raid Salafist mosques or known terrorists until they actually blow someone up. Legit.

And rightfully so, although I'd rather see your support than ridicule.

Don't respond to this faggot. He posts this same comment on every Trump-related thread looking for replies.

Is this a call for holy war?

> Do you not remember the raids on dozens of people for posting negative things about refugees on facebook? But the law doesn't allow them to raid Salafist mosques or known terrorists until they actually blow someone up. Legit.

You mean those?

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157010323/Hausdurchsuchungen-wegen-Hass-Postings-auf-Facebook.html

For me it sounds like a Facebook group of 60 idiots posting Swastikas and Nazi propaganda. Anyone who does that on Facebook is simply a stupid idiot, sorry.

>There was only one terrorist

wat

"By God's will we will slaughter you pigs, I swear, we will slaughter you." -President Elect Donald J. Trump

My God, the libtards were right. We have to stop this man no matter the cost.

Egypt is oic and muslim brothrrhood, it mustbe culled

>There was only one terrorist
There's 1.6 billion terrorists out there. Only the complete eradication of them will be enough to stamp out this cancer.

>simply a stupid idiot
That's not a crime though, whereas planning a terror attack IS INDEED a crime.

Kek, he's calling out the cucks.

Kek

as someone who grew up in a muslim household in a muslim country I can tell you that you can literally say the most radical shit about islam and muslims because the future will prove them right.

It is literally all true. This cancer of a religion won't go away on its own. it won't revolutionize itself. all the stereotypes are all true. even the young people are only westernized for a couple of years if they're 5th generation turks. as soon as they hit age 20+ they go back to the old islam shit.

HAVE FUN WORLD. YOU WILL READ ABOUT ISLAM RUINING YOUR DAY FOR THE NEXT HUNDREDS OF YEARS.

DEUS

Thats what the mudslime said ya dingus.

Reading comprehension 101.

DEUS VULT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I certainly wouldn't trust that man with his fingers on the nuclear codes now.

> That's not a crime though

Well in Germany it's a crime to spread Nazi propaganda. That's because the Besatzungsmächte wanted to denazify Germany after the war. When you live in a country you should abide it's laws or at least not get caught by acting stupid.

> whereas planning a terror attack IS INDEED a crime.

Of course it is. I don't get your point here.

youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk

youtu.be/ATep0Sf5M18

Things are lining up for the rapture. Better hope your ass has a ticket.

God i love this man.

After 8 years of obama we developed a battered wife syndrome . Trump showing us how to win

Prepare for a crusade.

He's basically giving ISIS what they want. American boots on the ground and lots of dead US boys. Quite sad.

>shall be liable to imprisonment from three months to five year
would you really go to jail for saying Islam produces terrorists?

>mfw Trump starts a nuclear war against China, Russia and ISIS (inb4 they have a bomb they just can't deliver it yet)

>even the young people are only westernized for a couple of years if they're 5th generation turks. as soon as they hit age 20+ they go back to the old islam shit
saw the same shit in north africa, all youngsters with skates, westernized and dressing punk but once they reached 20s and married they all became muhamad jrs with their beards, muslim clothing and their women wearing burkas forced to stay at home

>I don't get your point here.
They're cracking down on people posting swastikas on facebook, but are afraid of dealing with Islamists.

If you kill your enemies, you win.

We all need to become Alex Jones with others locked in FEMA camps if we are to have any hope of survival.

110 is his goal.

Jewish extortionists are on the defensive.
strawpoll.me/11939474/r

>If you kill your enemies, they win

What's wrong with anything he tweeted?

He's literally telling you what the perp said.

If this frightens you, your country is fucked up beyond all repair.

Gas Muslims.
Gas Germans.

>Isis wants to face the full brunt of the American military fully let off its leash for the first time since the end of WWII.

> They're cracking down on people posting swastikas on facebook, but are afraid of dealing with Islamists.

I'm sure they also crack down on anybody who is stupid enough to plan a terror attack in a Facebook group. I understand your anger but don't get delusional only because you want to have something to complain about.

A lot of good men died to make sure you were able to live in freedom. My great grandfather wasn't leading men into battle against the insidious forces of the Kaiser so you would have to watch what you said.

Kek is with us,

Deus Kek

>he is also lashing out against Russia
No he isn't?

It's this queen again

go ahead and say that in Canada

come on, give it a try
see what happens

Egypt needs to be liberated from Muslim Brotherhood. How is this bad what he´s doing?

Also he will make friends with Putin. You worry too much.

Will Trump uncuck Germany?

If he manages to get Frauke elected, there's literally nothing this man can't do.

>tweets prove Trump worships the moon

What did he mean by this?

The majority of people outside Ontario would silently agree with you.

The Germans have to uncuck themselves and they're too busy blaming literally everyone else for their problems and hiding their opinions for fear of being jailed of wrongthink.

I think we all understand that what is happening to be atrocious. Like I said, my family didn't kill yours so you could live in tyranny.

>inb4fightingforIsrael

>China BTFO by crafted bioweapons.
>Muslims BTFO by total war including all men, women and children, an entire culture destroyed.
Can't wait for America to piss on the Geneva convention and total war again. Without rules of engagement no force on earth can compete and leave an inhabitable earth left.

have you ever heard of hitler? he had a semitic solution that I am personally very intrigued by

>you want to have something to complain about
The guy who killed 12 and injured 48 in our capital city should've been dealt with months ago, but our authorities did nothing. I'm not looking for something to complain about, I NEED to complain about what's happening in our country already, and so should you. If our "war" on Fremdenfeindlichkeit and Hezte was as determined against Islam's hatred for us "infidels" we wouldn't be mourning right now. Our Antifa has signs saying "no hate", yet they tolerate letting terrorists into the country and roam freely and act on their hate by killing innocent people.

we need to eradicate these subhuman vermin from the planet. Idk why libtards aren't behind us on this one, we will dramatically reduce CO2 emissions by removing the 1 billion desert pedos from existence.

Merkel aka the chameleon will work with Trump just fine. After all, she's always been an Ami-whore

>people unironically thought drumpf was going to be a good president
good luck, burgers, you'll need it

we = ISIS

I mean, not that hard to get it Franz.

>potraying worlds biggest force which is responsible for millions of dead people as victims
Good one there, trump

It's real in his head.

your denial of reality is impressive.

You do know that they'll get their shit pushed in, right?

keep your pagan trash out of Christian threads

>muslim brothrrhood
The revolution called, it's 2016

The only lunatic here is the German who thinks that terrorist act was completely out of any context and just like a random school shooter.

It wasn't. He was told to do that, by a religion that teaches terrorism.

>Well in Germany it's a crime to spread Nazi propaganda.
>mfw

this tweet makes my dick diamonds.
TIME FOR LIBERATION OF MIDDLE EAST CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH

Gas the kikes, remove kebab, delete niggers.

Well, the endgame is to keep the fear alive despite the fact that the American military has almost wiped out ISIS.

The answer is nothing. Nothing would happen.

GAS THE MUDSLIMES
RACE WAR NOW

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

Prepared, brother.

I am so ready

Soon!

>LE EPIC TRUMP RACISM IS GOOD xDDD
God I fucking hate right wing retards.

FPBP!

To them, Allah is on their side. They cannot lose. Of course Isis will just be a historic footnote and many others will come after Isis is long gone, but things might escalate once Isis starts executing captured US soldiers.

We fully expect him to wage war against ISIS. It's what we wanted.

Most Canadians would probably discreetly agree that Muslims need wiped out kek. I go to Canada all the time.
The people aren't nearly as pussy as their government. Hell of a resentment for the government building up there, too.
Looking good, Canada.

Depends what he means by fighting back, since middle east is in war because of USA, but other than that i wish everybody a happy long life as long as not in my country, the death should be a priority. I don't need to deal with Muslims as they don't need to deal with me.

Can Trump please help with getting rid off all the multiculturalism in europe?

youre right, most Canadians want trump like policies, just not necessarily a guy with his personality.

that is why I am so proud of america and I am so mad at germany right. especially germany. you let that fucker cross the border. you will continue to look stupid the next time your citizens die at the hand of radical islamic terrorists

>Islam is a race
American education, ladies and gentlemen.

Ivan with the logic, what the fuck mental gymnastics is trump doing to paint us as a victim?

>The guy who killed 12 and injured 48 in our capital city should've been dealt with months ago, but our authorities did nothing.

Is there any evidence they knew he was planning a terrorist attack?

> I'm not looking for something to complain about, I NEED to complain about what's happening in our country already, and so should you.

I do but I try to stick to the facts. People are telling so much shit that somebody else told them without even thinking about if it could be real. There's a whole industry making money by spreading fake shit.

> If our "war" on Fremdenfeindlichkeit and Hezte was as determined against Islam's hatred for us "infidels" we wouldn't be mourning right now.

It would be interesting to have actual facts how much money is going into the fight against Islamic terrorism and how much money is going into the fight against Neonazism.

> Our Antifa has signs saying "no hate", yet they tolerate letting terrorists into the country and roam freely and act on their hate by killing innocent people.

That's because they are brainwashed assholes and their stupidity makes them immune to becoming red-pilled.

Yeah. Unfortunately, we're as arrogant as we are typically uneducated.

Trump won't help you stupid, he won't help anybody but USA and even that is doubtful. Maybe help yourself you pathetic cuck. Go on streets and protest, do something.

It's irrelevant. This is warfare and we haven't faced such a reckless, callous and ideologically driven opponent since WW2.

You could have said that about the Japanese or the SS, but the results were inevitable and eerily similar.

ISIS will not be destroyed by soft hands. The only way you put down a threat like this is through extreme, dynamic, violence.

I understand what you are saying, but the truth is that the only way to defeat this group is to kill them all as quickly as possible. The current strategy is wasteful and not particularly effective.

>not all terrorists

>only one terrorist
>one terrorist
>one

lmao!