Why does Sup Forums acknowledge racial realism but not gender identity realism?

Hating trannys is absolutely blue pilled and denies the biological reality of their condition.

Gender identity is a biologically hardwired innate sense of your body formed in the first 3 months of pregnancy (intrauterine period). It's an instinctual conviction to your shell and its function. Sex is determined at conception and gender identity is formed ~1-3 months after.

There is significant similarities between the brain morphology of ciswomen&transwomen, and cismen&transmen indicating a related origin. These dimorphic areas are most notably in the: hypothalamus structure/behavior, limbic system, white matter microstructure, and colossal shape.

Further, much of the data is interdisciplinary (neurology, molecular biology, endocrinology) and much of the neurological findings have critical controls which factor out hormone replacement therapy or current sex hormone as the genesis of these dimorphic structures.

Male cancer patients suffering from androgenic cancers (prostate/testicular), often do androgen deprivation to combat cancer. This is done through an orchiectomy or or antiandrogens. Some of these patients end up taking female sex hormones or SERMs (estrogen sex hormone only acting on some receptors, i.e. no breast growth). These male identifying patients that remove androgens from their system and take a feminizing hormone reveal masculine-typical brain structures. Indicating these patterns are not formed due to active hormones. It's a hardwired formation that doesn't change depending on active sex hormone.

Some of the modern work in this field actually controls for pre-HRT patients and find the same results. In the first study by Zhou (started this all), he examined a transgender brain post-mortem of an 80 year old organ donor. This organ donor reported feeling cross sex dysphoria throughout his life and never transitioned. Their brain matched results found by the other transgender subjects.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7NyX5CxGraE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds like jewish science

Fuck im in love with Emily Rudd.

No one would give a fuck if they weren't hysteric aberrations demanding to be recognized as "normal" or if they didn't mess with underage people.
Around here, the problem is they are always into drug dealing and prostitution. When they are not, they are, alongside leftist retards, trying to force themselves and their believes upon the rest of society.

There's barely any unjustified hate at all.

>Citing the "research" of a pedophile who drove his two test subjects to suicide

(And this is Sup Forums. I could derail your thread with Brazilian traps alone, OP)

Sage

Stop responding to slide threads idiots

> Their brain matched results found by the other transgender subjects.
So, sexual dypshoria is a mental illness? Thanks for confirming

How does anything you posted conflict with anything that Sup Forums believes?

>Kike science
Get lynched tranny

FPBP

Biological reality is that it's not your brain or your feels that define your gender, it's your reproductive system.

gender genesis generate generation genitals genes anthropo-gen-ic
gen means beginning, birth,source
gender literally means the way you were born

>gender identity realism
Of course it's real, I mean you can decide to identify as whatever the fuck you want, but I'm still gonna see you as a fucking weirdo and I will take action if you decide to push your degeneracy on me or my family.

Dude shut the fuck up. Gender is real. "Gender identity" is not. You are just fucking broken. Piss off.

race biological norm
identity psihological problem

>implying tranny hate isn't biologically hard-wired

Hue post, best post

>they are always into...prostitution
Isn't that because they start out as little boy whores but then realoze their value is dropping rapidly so they become trannies?

>Gender identity is a biologically hardwired innate sense of your body formed in the first 3 months of pregnancy (intrauterine period). It's an instinctual conviction to your shell and its function. Sex is determined at conception and gender identity is formed ~1-3 months after.
Dude if you've ever taken a class on anything in biology or even psychology you would know that this is entire statement is completely false. It sounds exactly like pseudoscience and there is no way you could ever proof some stupid shit like this.

I wonder how many stupid fucking people will be tricked by your pseudo science horseshit?

Cause Sup Forums is fucking retarded when it comes to certain topics.

They just claim "muh jewish science". They also think that actual trannies care for "trans rights and genderfluid/queer" bullshit, when in fact they just wanna be seen as the sex/gender that they can help but feel they should be.

>gender realism
two sexes. thats it. everything else is mental illness

>OP asking this question on Sup Forums

>yank did some biology at school and is now an expert

Look up free martins faggot. They're female cows that act male and it's caused by mixed sex twins when they're developing. The male's hormones have an effect on the female twin.

they're fucked in the head

they desire to be fucked by a straight alpha male

but straight alpha males don't fuck trannies

so they settle for other faggots, and bitch and moan about alpha straights

>he thinks actual trannies identify as something other than the binary

Sounds like you're new or just ignorant. The tumblr/sjw tards aren't trannies they just hijacked transgender and made it into an umbrella term.

>1 post by this ID

Obvious clickbait copypaste. Sage in all field

youtube.com/watch?v=7NyX5CxGraE

>yanks talking about alpha males
>country propably has the highest number of nu males/betas in the world

>bitch and moan about alpha straights

Again since Sup Forums is clearly a bunch of kids that can't read. Actual trannies couldn't care less about the shit that the cancerous tumblr/sjw fucks go on about

>they're fucked in the head

No shit sherlock. But it does have a physical/biological cause.

tl;dr hormones effect your behavior.
noone denies that except for equality obsessed progressives.

still, no matter how you behave, your gender will not change.

Agrred. I'll wager most SJW trannies aren't biologically affected, they're just hopping onto the oppression Olympics band wagon so they can collect as much negative privilege as possible. Unfortunately, it's this line of thinking that leads to so many actual Transsexuals feeling marginalized and like they're not ebing taken seriously.

>Why does Sup Forums acknowledge racial realism but not gender identity realism?
We do, we recognise it as a mental illness. Which it is.

I literally dont care and you can cut your genitals off with garden sheers if you'd like

so what if it does have a biological cause?

it's also biological that we don't want you as a waifu

so go fuck YOURSELVES and stop your bitching

WE DON'T ACCEPT YOU AS WOMEN

IT'S NOT PERSONAL, IT'S BIOLOGICAL

>Gender identity is a biologically hardwired innate sense of your body formed in the first 3 months of pregnancy (intrauterine period).
Right, you know that because you asked a three month old baby what they identify as.

Emily Rudd is a girl you dumbfuck

>checks chromosomes
>yup, it's unable to reproduce as a role it choose

Anyway if assigned gender is wrong then what the fuck is right?
Appealing to mother nature that she made it this way is not an argument.

Holyfuck Sup Forums BTFO and bumbling for excuses

Why are you posting a girl and pretending it's a tranny? Trannies are disgusting as fuck.

Am I cute?

>I don't do theory, I do hormones

Ask me anything about being trans

>There is significant similarities between the brain morphology of ciswomen&transwomen, and cismen&transmen indicating a related origin. These dimorphic areas are most notably in the: hypothalamus structure/behavior, limbic system, white matter microstructure, and colossal shape.
Nice try but this isn't present until after hormone therapy
>Further, much of the data is interdisciplinary (neurology, molecular biology, endocrinology) and much of the neurological findings have critical controls which factor out hormone replacement therapy or current sex hormone as the genesis of these dimorphic structures.
This is false and the people who push these lies to the mentally ill are responsible for their suicides once they realize they've been lied to. Go ahead and conflate HRT with hormonal cancer treatment though, or just blow your brains out since they don't function.

see

are those the same person??

>suffer from psychological issues
>feel like you don't fit in
>"maybe I'm gay"
>you're not
>"m-maybe I am a woman, cause a man isn't supposed to be like this"
>decide to dress like a woman
>"I like this"
>get sex change operation
>"What, no, I don't like this"
>kill yourself

I don't even get transsexuals. How can you "feel" like a man or a woman? You are a man or a woman. A man might be a sissy, but he's still a man.

Sup Forums tier post
sage

People need to realize these fuckin digits.

Kill yourself you degenerate.

I've tried, but I was shit at that too, and now I'm probably not suicidal

>denies the biological reality of their condition
They have a penis, they have xY chromosomes, they aren't women

What am I denying?

There is no such a thing as gender identity, there are males, females and abnormal defective people, which is rare. abnormal retard should not always be tolerated, trannies are useless trash, mostly they are ugly as fuck too anyone can cherrypick pictures. also scientists need to decide, either it's incredibly hard to tell the difference between male and female brains or trannies have female brains. also I don't see how having female brains would excuse mutilating your perfectly healthy body, I don't thing most people would mind having body of opposite sex that much especially if they were born with it. trannies are just mentally ill.

you look like guy with body of a 11 year old boy, no you are not cute, only catholic priests would like you, you don't look like a female either. you are a disgusting faggot.

If its biologically hardwired then you're OK with science that would allow me to detect fag babies and abort them, right?

Only Catholic Priests? Fair enough appraisal otherwise

Whats this whole liberal shit is the real red pill meme? Yea, I see what you did there you subversive jew. Choke on some tranny dick and gas yourself already.

A mouse born in a stable is not a horse.

Marrying a tranny is also the most redpilled thing you can do. Compared to a woman trannies are:
>Loyal to a fault, will never leave you, will never steal your money
>Pertain more to gender roles, they love cooking and cleaning.
>Are more often redpilled
>Have a mans brain so they can actually think logically and not emotionally
>No menopause or periods
>Can have real, intellectually stimulating conversations with them
>A sex drive to match your own
>They are better at raising smart children, women feminine your sons, but trannies know the difference in genders so will give you masculine sons.
>Not many men like trannies so they will see you as unreplacable

All you will need to figure out is getting a surrogate mother for your children. And your trap wife will do a great job taking care of them.

N-No that'd be terrible, don't do that!!

Is racial identity realism a thing? Can you identify as an asian if you are a white man?

We had one that came to church for a long while every Sunday. He rode a bike everywhere, always had on a pink skirt, fitted shirt, high heels with hairy legs, a grey wig, and lipstick. Was about 65 I guess. Pretty much everything was fine until he wanted to watch babies in the childcare room and use the ladies bathroom. He didn't get the job and was told that he had to use the men's restroom. He then said he was being discriminated against, made a huge stink in the church, and everything just went went to hell in a hand basket. It was a mess. The guy was ok until he started getting pushy and demanding like he deserved special treatment. He eventually left but stayed around for a while just to piss people off and start trouble or stir the pot.

Also! This information only applies to REAL trannies. Not the autistic weirdos and fetishists. Like, my gf is a real tranny(personality exactly like a women and transitioned at 14, you couldn't tell the difference between her and a bio woman.) also she has had the surgery to have a fake vagina.

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

Right, and when autistic jimmy dresses up as a purple dinosaur because he feels that's what he truly is, we should just see him as the organism that he can't help but feel he should be.
Yeah no, entertaining their delusions is not oppressive, its fucking real life.

>genoma has the "source code" to build a human life
>all the info to build a human life is there, right when the egg is fecundated
>develops a male in 3 months and somehow
>lol jk, you're a female
>starts developing a female child
Yeah, not likely. The genoma wouldn't considerably change while the embryo is developing to the point of changing "the way the child recognizes his/herself.

But let's suppose that this is somehow true.
How do you explain the unequal trans male:female ratio? All we ever see is men "identifying" themselves as women, but rarely the opposite. If your hypothesis is true, then the ratio should be somewhat equal.

underrated

cuck

I'm a cuck because I'm the only one that fucks my girlfriend?

Think about it all fetus start out as a female. It is a wave of testosterone that most boy babies get that starts the androgenic process in utero. There are many such waves. Maybe a baby only gets one wave and then continues to develop as female. Ta da trans guy. Or maybe it gets the first one starts to become a baby boy but then the next floods of test are not as strong or somehow fucked up. There you go tranny girl. All babies start out as female it actually backs up his theory.

Reminder that if you believe men and women are innately neurologically different then you have to acknowledge the possibility of transgenderism. You don't have to accept 37 genders, you can very much doubt its prevalence, but you can't believe in male and female brains without acknowledging the potential for mixups.