What's /pol's/ official position on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2015/05/19/why-israel-should-not-exist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Muslims want to destroy us.

Jews just want our shekels.

Muslims get purged first.

even if you cant stand jews It doesnt matter in the grand scheme of things whether Israel has a few more square kilometers of territory

let them fucking have it and install law and order to those regions, that's the only thing the middle east really needs right now

Those borders are almost as embarrassing as the leaf on your flag

Palestine doesn't exist, its a fiction created in the 40's

without jews ruining our culture and brainwashing our women it would be trivial to get muslims to behave

THIS

Make israel great again?

trust the GOD EMPEROR on this one

Jews are lesser in number and should be dealt with immediately. There's too many in puppeteering positions to let them stay.

Those borders are completely indefensible. The second the Jews accept such an arrangement, Arab states would arm the West Bank with the goal of cutting straight through that pathetically tiny nine mile waist. The Israelis would have to be total idiots to accept such an agreement.

Here's my counter offer.

Yes, doesn't exist. That is, since kikes and their eternal greed decided it never existed in the 1980s

I don't give a single fuck. Neither side really wants peace anyways.

i always loved how israel is the shape of a knife, perfect for stabbing into the back of the world.

Zionists (Israel) support our enemies (ISIS), get us into wars (Iraq, Ukraine), makes us poorer (the Fed), makes us hated (Snackbar retribution), and is just an awful parasite in general

Yes, go after the Muslims first.. good goy

Arab muslim have massive amounts of territory. Jews get a little strip of land by the ocean, mostly because no one else wants to deal with them.

Why don't the arabs fuck off already?

a candle of civilization in the region

Palestine only exists because of the early abu bakr's March in the northern Arabian peninsula

true, but Israel is an awful parasite. We should stop defending / funding them immediately. I couldn't give two shits about Palestine

I don't give a shit about any part of the middle east to be honest. I have no idea why the west supports Israel. We shouldn't support any Arab country. Let them figure out their own shit.

Jew containment board

niggers gonna nig, and heebs are gonna heeb

counterpunch.org/2015/05/19/why-israel-should-not-exist/

it's like the croatia's dragon backwards and stopping in mid air

still a shit place with even shittier people

jews are by far the most insidious threat my naive friend

>posts link to a far-left site whining about colonialism

I'm sorry but what exactly is your rebuttal to the argument presented in the article?

only stable government in the middle east

Muslims have a better life there than in surrounding countries

Jews turned a bunch of worthless desert into a livable place, then were accused of stealing the land.

did you even read it all João you stupid fucking monkey?

Israeli's bought the land enough times. They can have it.

it's simple: you could copy-paste that shit to argue "Why Should Canada Not Exist?"
retard

Rightful Jewish clay.

>stable
>requires billions in free (gratis) money from the world's superpower

really makes me think

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Fuck Islam.

The article suggests that palesnine was robbed of its right to exist. This is false, they rejected all the deals themselves

why can't muslims and jews live in isreal together ?

And when the enemy of your enemy is also your enemy? It's ironic you'd post a crusader pepe.

Jew detected

Palestine was never a desert you fucking mongrel. Its continuously been inhabited since biblical times.

>Its continuously been inhabited since biblical times.

not by arabs, and muslims didn't exist in biblical times

I'll take another Muslim shithole over the center of world Jewish domination any day, at least with the kikes out of control, secular governments might actually be able to form in the Middle East.

The crusaders were ant-kike, too, they'd hate to see the Holy Land become occupied by filthy Yids that hate Christians.

Let it stand on its own if it can.

>tfw dual citizen
>tfw traitorous
>tfw willing to stab any goy in the back for a couple of shekels
Not going to lie, feels pretty good.

Palestine. And it belongs to Christians. Anybody who wants to side with jews needs to die. Kek wills your death if you support the terrorist state if Israel. They did 9/11 and USS Liberty. If you stand with Israel and the jews you will literally stand no longer because you will be a corpse like the jews

A new redpill has emerged, in that the Kikes of Israel are not the same kikes that run the banks and corporations, as well as the old order.

If it were up to me, I'd try to get as many jews here to willingly migrate to Israel with incentives. Let them have their holy land and their people

Jews and Muslims are two sides of the same shekel.

SHUT THE FUCK UP KIKES STOP TRYING TO SPREAD THIS ITS SO GOD DAMN ANNOYING AND WONT WORK

While Israel is less than favorable overall, they are a necessary evil at the moment. an Enemy of my enemy, if you will.

Globalist shill that try to divide Sup Forums (You) need to go. New information shouldn't be rejected solely because it goes against the old information

Supports Muslim massmigration to white countries so can go die in a fire
Supports ISIS so can go die in a fire
Supports Saudi Arabia so can go die in a fire
Supports Poo in the Loo so can go die in a fire
Not even a real country, just raze it down and let all the sandnigger starve.

You mad ahmed? A non muslim wouldn't get this mad over someones opinion

>new
Filthy yids have been trying that on Sup Forums for years.
>I'm not like other kikes teehee

Gas yourself.

One of our greatest allies (minus the UK and Russia)

whoops wrong image (thumbnail)

literally the same as a bunch of Lord of the Rings fans deciding that Middle Earth should be created because a book says so.

Israel is a slit with a large landmass of Muslims. What have Muslims produced of worth? To you nay sayers, think about your daily use of technology that Israelis helped create.

How gullible are you?

Would be a nice nature preserve once it's cleansed of hominids.

>wipe out muslims
>give jews false hope
>crash economy so shekels are worthless
>wipe out jews
>claim gold

israelis havent done shit

Muslims want to destroy us.

You showed yourself

I'm not Jewish but let's be realistic guys, Jews are here to stay. They will never be beaten but only get stronger guys. We might as well accept them as our ally.

It was a mistake. The anglo strikes again.

I like how it's shaped like a professional assassin's blade. It's like a giant fuck you to the Arabs. Classy.

you've just described 99% of jews, nothing new there.

jews got their asses handed to them constantly
they're on extended reprieve because they manufactured the greatest propaganda machine the world has ever known
nobody ever really tried to wipe them out in total
the worst was to kill the ones within their borders

should have left the Brits in charge. they were the best at keeping shitskins and semites in line

Not my business.

It needs to be destroyed. But first we need to take Europe and Murica back from the mudslimes and kike banksters.

How much real money and power can you even fucking have?
You live in South Africa. You seem like a failed Jew.

Ben Jewpiro got triggered hard by Israel getting BTFO

Now he's come crawling back to Trump