Anglo-Americans are the only real Americans

Any other Americans here descended from the English colonists? I have an ancestor from Richmond dating back all the way to the 1600's. Interestingly a lot of people in my family tree were English colonists who went to the US, Canada, Australia and the British Cape Colony in South Africa.

I have never considered the multicultural bullshit that America is a nation of immigrants. No, we're a nation started by English settlers who wanted independence from the abusive British Crown.

Just because we were against the British monarchy doesn't mean we stopped being proud of our Anglo-Saxon heritage.

If the Founding Fathers knew how multiethnic the US would become, they would have designed the Constitution to be much more restrictive on immigration.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJNFnYPJHWA
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Know-Nothing_movement
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there no one else out there?

pipe dreams, there's no going back and modern Anglo-derived folks are literal trannies, weebs, and massive leftist faggots. Your people are finished and are being out bred by almost everyone else.

You had a good run and did some cool shit, but you lost it.

>I have an ancestor from Richmond dating back all the way to the 1600's
me2 m8, but there's still far more people of German ancestry than English in this country

Tbh some of our nationalists use the US as an example of the failure of the immigration strategy since only 10-20% of the population there is of colonial stock. No offense

Early America had Dutch, German, French and Spaniard colonists

And what do you mean you had an ancestor from Richmond? You descend from slaves, you nigger?

I'm half Anglo.

Richmond was the first English colony.

French Canadians are the real Americans

anglo Americans don't exist anymore

Can I join this traitor thread?

Brit born to Irish parents here, fuck the queen

Anglo Canadian here. My family originally came from Virginia and we owned slaves. But they left after the Revolution and came to Canada as loyalists.

Look at me. I am the real American now.

You can hate the Queen but still love your Anglo brothers.

no, that was Jamestown.

Yep. Family goes back to the 1600's. From Wales. Ancestors most likely fought in the rev war, and fought in the civil war (have copies of his records).

Reminder Catholics and Jews ruined America. If you aren't a WASP then you aren't American.

>Tbh some of our nationalists use the US as an example of the failure of the immigration strategy since only 10-20% of the population there is of colonial stock.
Then your nationalists are pants on head retarded. There are more Brits than any other ethnic group.

This is true.

>Early America had Dutch, German, French and Spaniard colonists
Yes, and those faggots were assimilated to the vast british majority.

sheeiiiit so my ancestor was black?

But they make up only 10-20% of your population. That's a total failure. South Africa-tier, but you imported all these people.

Bog wogs get out!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>But they make up only 10-20% of your population. T
This is based on false data. Stop regurgitating as if I haven't seen your other post

Yeah, 10-20% is your most numerous ethnic group. Sad

more people report German ancestry because it's more recent.

A lot of people don't report British ancestry because they don't know for sure if they have Anglo heritage when in fact they do.

The English weren't alone in the Colonies. I'm a direct descendant of Miles Standish, the Scotish soldier hired to train and lead the militia for Plymouth colony.

Catholics didnt do shit

The know nothings were right.

youtube.com/watch?v=iJNFnYPJHWA

scots alone are 19% of the population. Leaf can't into basic research. Sad.

Ive got a colonial era slave trading relative and another immediate post revolution English immigrant that I know of.

I'm pretty sure my first ancestor here was an immigrant from somewhere on the isle in the 19th century

Gibus back Norn Iron please

Do Americans know a lot about the Know Nothings?

doubtful. and I misspoke earlier, my eldest ancestor was born in Henrico, not Richmond. nbd.

Yes, that is true. But also consider that Anglo bloodline was likely much more diluted by the time the big influx of Germans came. Therefore, as a percentage, German heritage is larger.

>60% white
>implying 1/3 of whites in the US are Scottish

that's kind of the point. read The Protestant Worth Ethic.

It's true. And why are you so conerned about us, mr. 70%?

the constitution would be a completely different document had they foreseen the immigration

For those interested:
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Know-Nothing_movement

>be child of English parents
>born and raised in the US
Does this make me the most American?

No. True Murricans look better than Englishmen

No, your ancestors didn't fight for independence.

However, you're more worthy than German-Americans, Italian-Americans, Irish-Americans, etc.

Germans on Paternal side arrived in 1715. English on Maternal side arrived in 1850.

Krauts are mad they never could successfully spread their language and culture outside of Europe lulz

Indeed, English is the superior Germanic language.

>Anglo-Americans
Can somebody post that map of America that shows it's almost all German, Irish and Mexican?
The majority of whites in America are descendants of people you (((Anglos))) fucked over. No American would dare acknowledge his disgusting Anglo heritage in public.
You Anglo abominations should just stop we wuzzing about America and all your other colonies. You sound like niggers with your 'WE WUZ EMPIRES N SHIEEEETT'.
The empire is dead. It's not coming back and Scotland and NI are gonna inevitably leave. Anglos are a failed Jewish experiment and the sooner they are put out of their misery the better.

Almost all my ancestors originated as Normans, invaded Britain, picked up a little Ulster Scot but mostly bred with other Normans, then left for America in the early 1700s, some in the 1600s. They mostly fought in the revolution, were granted land in what's now east TN as payment, bred with others that lived here, mostly Ulster Scots, and here I am. There's also a Swede and a Bavarian from the 1800s mixed in there.

>this triggers the brit

>The empire is dead. It's not coming back and Scotland and NI are gonna inevitably leave.

Good riddance.

>Anglos are a failed Jewish experiment and the sooner they are put out of their misery the better.

Failed? Excuse me? No other people on earth has made the amount of accomplishments that Anglos have made.

>Can somebody post that map of America that shows it's almost all German, Irish and Mexican?
The one that no demographer takes seriously? Dumb mick

The irony being if you didn't have 10s of millions of Irish you'd be living in a full on mexinigger colony.

It's sad isn't it

this map seems so goddamn inaccurate

>The irony being if you didn't have 10s of millions of Irish
You mean ulster scots? Dumb bong

It's because you can't into rural-urban population densities. California alone outnumbers almost all the midwest.

It's impossible to make an accurate map for the simple reason that the Anglo-American population is severely underestimated.

Many Anglo-Americans do not report British ancestry on the US Census.

No, Irish. Ulster Scots are Irish anyway, Ulster is an Irish province and Scotland was an Irish colony co-opted by Anglos.

>Ulster Scots are Irish anyway
What is your point then? The people you're responding to are against catholic irish, not ulster scots.

I eat burgers and fries therefore I'm American fuck off OP

Why are you against Catholic Irish, half your country is Catholic Mexican?

the Irish are low iq potato niggers loyal to Rome

get off your proxy

Nice roleplaying Bill the butcher. Now go eat the nigger cum out of your wifes pussy like a good lil americuck, then go die in a war for Israel. Cuck.

what are you doing in the UK potato nigger? fuck off back to ireland

Friendly reminder that Acadians are the true americans

The UK is a Muslim caliphate now, you have no power here Anglo.

get the fuck out frog

Things are changing. Brexit happened thanks to the Anglo vote.

>French
>ever being Americans

That ship sailed long ago Pierre. They're called freedom fries now.

If you are American and not decended of anglos then you are probably descendant of a nigger slave or some europoo filth, or no better than the illegals you so dispise

this

I thank God everyday I'm not a potato nigger.