He may have been a bad driver, but remember that he was someone's son, someone's brother and someone's friend

He may have been a bad driver, but remember that he was someone's son, someone's brother and someone's friend.

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.ch/20160922/swiss-press-criticize-berns-capitulation-on-immigration
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Topkek. Get rekt, cuck.

Probably the father of your wife's son as well.

>get told to apologize
>fail

Why can't you even follow simple instructions.

Let our poor anis rip

deliver ham to the family for xmas

we should do like best korea and imprison the entire family (parents children grandparents grandchildren) in our political correctness camps at auschwitz. their pretty rad

>Tell people to apologize
>Can't get anybody to apologize
Lack of authority comes along with cuckoldry.

>Lack of authority comes along with cuckoldry.

I know exactly what you mean.

thelocal.ch/20160922/swiss-press-criticize-berns-capitulation-on-immigration

My condolences.

Wallis is not switzerland you retarded cucklord.

You sound cranky. Have some dog steak.

>Being this jelly over our freedom and superiority
Keep sucking EURSS and mama merkel's cock while refugees steal truck and kill more cucks on christmas markets :^)

You sound cranky. Have some horse dick.

>Maybe if I keep posting retarded daily mirror articles it will somehow make my country less of a shithole
Sorry I still can't hear you over the sound of money, guns and freedom.

Look, I really do come in peace, no need to get so triggered, ok? Let's just talk.

I guess what I would really like to know is, is dog steak juicer than cat steak, and which do you prefer?

>I really do come in peace
We're not gonna fall for that one again, ahmed

Why can't we all just get along? The anti-German sentiment on this board is getting out of hand.

Italy kill them too.

Perhaps because you are trying to force a 4th reich and force radicals and terrorists on everyone.

Luckily it happened to Berlin, the cuckoldry central. Not nuking Berlin was a historicaly mistakes

Is this what German shitposting looks like?