Buying useless (((presents))) for everyone you know in celebration of a jew being born 2000 years ago

>buying useless (((presents))) for everyone you know in celebration of a jew being born 2000 years ago

I seriously hope you don't do this.

I am not buying presents for anyone because I am living alone.
Could feel better desu

>knowing anyone
lel

I gotta get that NES classic or christmas is ruined.

My and my wife's condo has about 100+ presents wrapped everywhere. I bought her mom a new 55 inch tv. We buyshit all year for this, not just during the "shopping season ". We take vacations in the Caribbean, why don't you like capitalism? What else should we do with our disposable income?

How about buying some food for the homeless, I really don't think your wife's mom needed a bigger tv screen.

Christmas and gift giving is a European tradition as old as our people are.

sucking circumcised jewish dicks is also a european tradition, is it okay because "DUDE ITS 2016 AND THEYVE DONE IT SINCE 1016 LMAO"

apples and oranges

you mean new sun. christmas has nothing to do with christianity.

I don't because I'm Dutch and thus celebrate Sinterklaas instead of Christmas.

Christmas is purely a religious and family holiday in the Netherlands.

I celebrate Yule, not (((Christ)))mas.

I made wooden swords for my two nephews and my son for Christmas.

looks like shit bro

No u

>supporting local business by purchasing gifts
>being generous with family and friends
>spending time with loved ones
>blaming jews

Make up your mind Sup Forums, You faggots are mixing up your talking points

t. will cry and maturbate himself to sleep on christmas like every year

How did you make that? looks cool.

wow, what a great idea! :) you deserve anothey (You)

Kek, Zwarte Piet is an outstanding individual. Was he responsible for another mass triggering this year?

That is excellent. How did you learn to make things like that?

Angle grinder and saw.

I grew up around tools and grew up an artist. Just started screwing around. It's mostly easy.

>that top
I hope your brother/his wife aren't cucks.

What a special gift, certainly couldn't be more unique. They look like something straight out of fantasy.

They will probably be after you to make them some little shields next though right?

How long's the handle? 6 or 7 inches? Also, what's the girth like?

I haven't tackled shields yet but soon. I mostly use wood I find people throwing away. Has better patina and looks a lot better with just linseed oil rather than needing to stain new wood.

>How about buying some food for the homeless,

For what purpose?

why would i buy useless presents? i get people stuff they will actually use

i got my mother a new tea kettle because she makes tea and stuff and her old one was is worn out

Teach them the way of the sword

i bought for my wife, and nephew/nieces. the one nephew and niece made out big. the other three nieces not so much. i had heart surgery and they didn't even acknowledge me, didn't visit me in the hospital, etc. they still got nice presents, but not like the other two, who are really good kids.

Christmas is Christmas... we really celebrate Christ on Easter.

How about the homeless' family and friends by them something to eat. You ever stop to wonder how it could be possible for someone to completely lose the support of everyone they know? Why would you want to divert your money and time to a person like that when you have your own family and friends?