When will you dumb nazis realize that you will always be on the wrong side of history? Do you see pic related...

When will you dumb nazis realize that you will always be on the wrong side of history? Do you see pic related? She's a liberal, like every other hot woman in the world. She supporters immigrants' rights, LBGT folk, and people of color. She is also Jewish, and thinks that people who make up crazy Jewish conspiracies are just that, crazy. You right wingers need to realize that progress is based on what we liberals believe. Throughout history conservatives only exist as roadblocks to futher progress and are always cast as the villians. In 40 years when we live a more equal diverse and tolerant world all the dumb stuff you guys believe in will seem archaic. There is literally no point in being right wing, because the left wing ALWAYS wins.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Civil_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

either shitty pasta or laughable bait

fucking burger

history has no sides, only victors.

So who is in the pic?

This bait is so big as her fake tits
Also, disgusting yellow teeth

I'm seeing a lot of burger shills today. I guess they switched VPNs after being called a leaf too many times. So fuck off, honorary leaf, and blow yourself.

>all hot women are liberals

W R O N G

liberals btfo

>the mob is always right

she's not a woman , she's a lizard people

only a kike would ask someone to give up their birthrights for a spot of pussy.
You guys are so predictable and laughable.
You screams will be music to both the ears of humanity and the Gods.

You cant even look into her dark ass eyes.

Fuck history,

Now is all i have control over, faggot!

KEK HAS SPOKEN

>silicorn-filled bimbos have valuable political insights

sure, if they weren't so vain

You think hot is Dave Grohl in a wig with fake tits?

Interesting

More to the point why are there 10 of these threads up?

I really, really do not care what you are saying. Who is this semen demon

“If the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction.”

>When will you dumb nazis realize that you will always be on the wrong side of history?

even those of us who helped make America great by coming to the USA through operation paperclip?

Leaf

Meh

>She's a liberal, like every other hot woman in the world.
Beauty isn't skin-deep.

>wants to make a point
>leads rant with dick brained, virgin click-bait imagery

this is why Sup Forumslution fails

I really like this CK bra trend

>there's no point in making murder illegal, because people will just murder anyway

I have just the comic for this thread

Never

Jewish extortionists BTFO

Have you considered the impact of the fact races of people with incredibly different values and IQs are massively out reproducing people who with your values? It's because of cunts like you the Earth will end a flaming shit hole filled with billions and billions of brown "people".

>cheery picking
>the post

Tell me more of why you're so great.

Her face is disgusting

can't be unseen

>because the left wing ALWAYS wins
expect on November 8, 2016 in the United States, I'm pretty sure they didn't win then.

Why the left loves Trans so much
The left intentionally pics fights that can't be well defined or solved. It gives them white guilt points to farm. No other race gets any of this shit because nobody else will give them the time of day. We are called racist because we are the only ones who give any kind of compensation for being discriminated against. Ask a white South African about diversity. The trannies are the perfect poster children for the regressive left. They are mentally ill, but doctors are not allowed to diagnose or treat them properly because it might hurt their feelings. They expect way more rights and protection all the while holding up the victim flag like Marines on Iwo Jima. They are never held accountable for their massively disproportionate amount of degenerate behavior. They are extremely divisive against the traditional home and decent way of life and they blame normal people for the result. They are the left an extremely vocal minority of people who act like degenerate assholes while being shitty to the people they expect special treatment from and creating 99% of the bullshit in any given situation they are involved in. They are the perfect tool of division and degradation of the strait white male for the left. That is why they are promoted so heavily.

So what? Women are not supposed to vote, have an opinion, or walk around outside of the kitchen for that matter.

Why do kikes always post the same half dozen pictures of mixed girls I wonder?

Anyone got a name for this wench?

At this moment I am wondering if all those "I went to school with that girl" comments you see on /gif are true.

Because that chick lives in the same town as me

Need a tuff latina gf to climb on top of me and call me names

>the wrong side of history
History is written by the victor.

If that picture was taken at a company I am invested in, I would sell my stock instantly.

By the way she's not mixed she's full Italian. Her daddy owns some big business.

>She supporters immigrants' rights, LBGT folk, and people of color. She is also Jewish,

FAG

2/10 b8
that bitches face is potato as fuck
rest of her is pretty tops tho

She's not even Jewish her last name is Tedeschi so I don't know what OP is doing. Probably trying to get us to be a personal army.

>tfw no giant liberal jewish goddess to dominate you

Finally following her IG has a purpose

And the political left have lost, so we get to write history now, yo.

>Fake tits
>Shit skin
>Subhuman abomination face
>British teeth

perfect

and Sup Forums ideologies are never the victor in the end

pol is always right, kike

Ffs basically any brown/brownish girl who works out a lot makes me super horny it doesn't even matter what her face looks like

>1 post by this id

Someone please message her telling her the creepy kid in her class is posting her on Sup Forums

> tfw a dumb nazi who's never had problems getting laid

I know that feel

Ignorant shills speaking ill of the NSDAP and Hitler should be educated properly

But most women buy into gender stereotypes and don't like guys that step out of their gender stereotype, which often has to do with not embracing leftist values.

It's actually incredibly ironic and I personally find it hypocritical that despite all this push for feminism and leftist values, a majority of women still want to buy into standard gender stereotypes, so OP is misguided in suggesting that women will only like leftists, if anything they will dislike them.

Best thing to do is keep politics out of the pussy game , plain and simple bros

Please never stop. Every single time I read one of your "Leaf" posts this makes my day.

I won't argue with KeK.

Praise KeK. Shadilay.

This

>follow white sluts on twitter
>retweet black twitter shit
>obligatory anti trump and pro refugee tweets
This is why jap twitter sluts are superior, except for sarah underwood, she's cool.

>Hot

I can't even tell what ethnicity she is.

Unidentifiable mud.

gib milkies

She lost. You lost. Go cry somewhere.

>You can't even look into her dark ass eyes

Ol' poo eyes.

Terrible bate m8

Who's this innocent flower?

She is good for only receiving semen.

>wrong side of history
>meanwhile libs are trying to push for normalization of pedophilia

>you wouldn't immediately think about shagging a /fit/ paki bird

muh boobs muh intellect?

Who is she?

>muse at Kate spade
>muse

What job title is that? Does she just hang around there and get paid? Nepotism?

>There is literally no point in being right wing, because the left wing ALWAYS wins.

If that was true, Hillary would be president elect but it's bunk, just like all the rest of the bullshit you wrote.

Posted her profile here because I really wanna see potential fallout whenever the neckbeard who made this bait gets found out

>Fit
>Paki

Pick one.

Also, no, not when you've grown up with them, they're all around you and you've had to look at their upper lip stubble/hairy arms and smell their gross cumin-y vaginas everytime they open their legs.

I will never understand why some guys discriminate against any of all the glorious vaginas in the world

Kill yourself disgusting degenerate

Pic related Jewess was also a ((((muse)))) for this brand which says everything really.

Ugly is in.

Women's political beliefs are easily malleable.

idk, she may look like a pampered monkey, but she's still attractive in a weird "I would do really lewd things with her" kind of way

Still "muse" sounds like some sort of weird, money laundering thing

That bitch is not hot, you faggot.

Leftist ideology will be pushed into a fringe group like the dirty fucking commie hippies of the 70s.

Because if you weren't an overly idealistic permavirgin leaf you would know that Poo in the loos and Pakis smell like they've showered with curry powder and shit.

Never fucked a Jewess, never want to, but I imagine their bodies and 'fluids' don't smell great either. Salmon and potato salad come to mind.

In 300 years They won't remember you at all.

>the left wing ALWAYS wins

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Civil_War

Says who? History is nothing but a repeating cycle. Its not linear. gays fucked each other in rome a few thousand years later it was a sin and gays were hung shunned.

>and thinks that people who make up crazy Jewish conspiracies are just that, crazy.

I bet she'd fuck an attractive Sup Forumsack. All Jew girls are like that, because NAZIS get their 'exotic' sensors firing. We're like refugees to these kosher slags.

Her pistil is bigger than yours.

ID fuck the brown off of that.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
Bitch is a reptile.

U da best user

t. Leaf in disguise