PJW

Dare I say he's our guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Faggot.He is the Alt-Right version of that fat guy from Occupy Democrats.Always semi-yelling and cringy af.Disgusting.

More or less what Jovan said

mainestreem meteor

I approve of him.

Why is trying to look like a Latin American revolutionary?

>White
>Male
>Christian
>Married
>fit
>Implying shlomo

He's against Ess Gee Double Yous. But that's about it.

Absolutely cannot stand this guy. Such a fucking faggot.

He speaks like he is "telling it like it is" and "straightening it out" to his audience. After about 10 seconds of listening to his faggy english accent yelling at his webcam (which is about 5 inches from his face) I have to close the fucking window. Such a talentless faggot.

MAIN

SMALL, FAST-MOVING BALLS OF IRON AND NICKEL

of course ... he's the entry to redpills - not to mention fairly decent in content manages to stir
up your initial "uncertain" anger

o/

and yet he's better than vargslim

But is he /our guy/?

He probably is but can not publically admit it. Same as Stefan Molyneux. They both know about the JQ.

Why the fuck does he talk to his audience like they hardly understand his language?

Paul "its anything fucking anything but the jews" Watson is controlled opp and he fucks trannies

the kosher right are use SJW's and their strawman punching bag. All these alt-lite eceleb whores will go after the far left crazies and nothing else. The man literally said that their is no Jewish conspiracy and he brushed it off as thought it was some fringe lunacy that wasn't even worth his time.

SJW's are a fraction of the problem. Anyone who shies away from the JQ is controlled op

MAYN STREAYM MEDIER IS LAAYING

DOO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THEIR POWAR TO BRAINWAUSH THE POPOULATIOUN

AND IN THE MEANTYM PEOPLE ARE WAYKING UP AND SEEYING THROUGH THEIR LIEEEES

hey look it's finn balor

>MAYNG
>STRING
>METOR

And then the cunt proceeds to cherry pick the information he's presenting, just like THE MAYNSTREAM MEDIER does.

Wow. Edgy. Unique. Redpilled. Smart.

Just another faggot cuck.

We all know crowder is our guy

sure, why not

Interesting at first, but his condescending mannerisms slowly become obnoxious

No one gets this?
Most of these Alt-Light Youtubers know about the JQ but can not talk about it in their videos. They use words like "Globalists" and "Bankers" instead of jews. Doing otherwise would heavily discredit them in the public and they provide entry red pills. Keep fighting inside your own faction you are doing the exact thing the savage rebels in Syria do and (((they))) want us to fight each other. Alt-Light figures mostly left us alone and distanced themselves from us. You act like they rant about us day by day. Maybe you are the shills.

MANE STREAM METEOR

is this the new barney fagging meme?

ITS THA LIBRA MAANE STREEM METEOR!

>identifies with alt right
>a few people give nazi saultes
>"tha alt ryt iz raysist we are tha new ryt"
>civic nationalist cuck
Nah

Literally this. Only one I've found who actually has integrity.

ASS JAE DUH BLOOS

The sausagesourkrautfaggot is onto something here gentlemen

You forgot Race Mixer and Kike Shielder

>muh intolerant left
>we will be sucessfull, if we just complain
He has some funny rants and some valid points, but what has he to offer for the future, if at least vage founction concepts are concernt? Little to nothing. The Frankfurt School destroyed classicl liberalism easily, how is it supposed make grounds aganist the left. Then there is now the point, where the left has created problems, which are pretty unsolvable with milk toast classicl liberalism.

In the kind of nationalism in which you don't know and have no way to determine, who belongs into your group and who is an oppenent of your group. You can just give up the hole concept of nations and borders.

fuck no he is a pseudo intellectual/reporter

Get that faggot outta here, burger

This. If someone wants me to believe him he'd have to talk honestly about it.

He can like it or hate it but the jewish power in the current west is an alleged fact. It's perfectly legit to talk about it.

At least Trump is open about his relationship with jewsBut you can't possibly be like "nuh uh nothing to see there move along"

Who?

AUHLEPPAU JIIHAAD YELLING ALA EKHBAA THWIIICE IN TEH MAYNE STREEM METEOR

I think he browses Sup Forums
He obviously can't admit it, but he occasionally messes up and lets a frothy meme out thats unique to our little hellhole, but hasn't made it's way to the vernacular of the normiebook. Maybe he just gets it from his own user's tweets, but they always seem to fresh and too fluently used to be secondhand memes.

What a wonderful make believe world he lives in. Funny how his perfect little rainbow coalition of "new right" doesn't seem to exist, and the mean ol' alt-right are responsible for all these memes he is so fond of.

potion seller pls go

>tfw too intelligent to believe in mayne streem meteor

My media is too strong for you traveller

MAYNE

BUTT-HERT

F

this hes a degenerate and he still laughs at people who call (((them))) out

youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4

No, he's a faggot who hates ethno-nationalism and virtue signals about how much he loves minorities.

Not an argument

Funny because he dehumanize brown people more than open nazis like Richard Spencer.