RACE WAR NOW

When are people gonna accept the fact that niggers should stay in their own shitty countries with their own shitty "culture" (by culture i mean their generic barbaric ways)?

Niggers only destroy, that's what they are good for they try to mix their own backwards stupid culture on people and expect people to support their lazy nigger asses and later try to prove themselves an important part of history by using the WE WUZ KANGZ lie

Every time i hear people listening to nigger music and adopting nigger "culture" makes me want to throw myself of a fucking skyscraper

Not even the fucking kikes or mudslimes are more despicable than niggers, they atleast have contributed somewhat to humanity while niggers have not

When will this degeneracy end Sup Forums, when we will see a nigger free world?

you must become the change you want to see in the world

does that mean whites have to leave australia?

shut up Honduras

the black man and the white man have grown together. we must live in harmony

The true problem, if the chinese immigrants

Post pro-white propaganda in your local cities.

why is it always that people with rare flags post the weirdest shit that gets around in Sup Forums?

like fucking honduras talking about a race war.
give me a fuckin break.
if you hate niggers so bad, be the example and go ISIS tier at your nearest niggers

We must build many spaceships and evacuate all non-blacks from this planet. Travel in a giant circle going nearly the speed of light. Return to earth later that day non-black time, thousands of years later black time. They will all be abos by then, and we can reclaim our culture.

These shitskins are so obsessed with being white in latin American countries. It's pretty easy to connect the dots.

Aussies should fucking leave the world already

hahahahaha honduras, oh poor poor honduras

My country is made by third world spics

When niggers overwhelm your culture, its hard to do it

>says the soon to be capital of the middle east

bahahaha Honduras your country is so, so shit. It is the cesspool of the Western Hemisphere. Good luck, you will need it so bad hahahahahaha

0.4 mb/s is actually too fast for Australia. Up until recently max clocked speeds were 150 kb/s or 0.15 mb/s

sorry hitler, our country has always been shit but atleast we don't have mudslimes raping and bombing people, and btw I don't even like my spic filled country, they compare to the likes of niggers

Oh ma god racism, multiculturalism is the destiny of white people, racist fascist nazi

No, you just shoot each other. All the fucking time. You have the highest murder rate in the world. The world, Honduras. The entire world. 90.4 homicides per 100,000 people. The international average is 6.2, Honduras. (as per the UNODC (United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime).

Get your shit together. You are already in some kind of wacky ass race war of sorts.

I literally had to google where the fuck Honduras is, and it's in between of southern and northern america. So, it's latin america. What white are you talking about? If you were to move to US, you'd be classified as a latino, not as a caucasian.

Also, what niggers are you talking about? Why would africans want to live in Honduras?

You really need to get a fucking grip on reality and just live your life as a humble human being instead of chimping out on Sup Forums about a race war.

I wonder where it comes from though.

Did i even say that i like my country you fucking bozo? My country has always been pile of uncultured shite, but it makes me laugh when ahmed's are invading your country and the politicians are too cucked to do something

Its hilarious honestly, these third world countries are literally proud of being retarded or something. You could give them a whole text book on how to fix their lives and will just take the book and call it a sponge or something.

Oy vey! You are so racist

Oh i bet people know where the fuck estonia is right?

Also, who says I was even born here dumbass

>90.4 homicides per 100,000 people

W E W L A D

but arent you an indio?

Hahaha no seriously, 90.4 homicides per 100k. Get it together. Get all of your shit together, and fix it. Absolute shithole. Don't go to the US. They'll kick your immigrant ass right out again. You're fucked. Germany? We don't want your ass. We only want sufferers of wars (muh refugees welcum). You have nothing. Run, you fool. Run somewhere, anywhere. Honduras is THE WORST.