youtu.be/nt-yi3cKx64
youtube.com/watch?v=NpGK0Likehc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TUCKER HAS HER IN HIS GRIP

SLOWLY TEARING HER DOWN

She is feces

It's dumber, you dumbfuck.

Both are fine fag face

Man that trump girl would give mad gobz I reckon aye.

Link

We need a meme for this face

youtu.be/nt-yi3cKx64

>Any more dumber

SHE TRIED TO SAY YOURE A SEXIST PIG BUT GOT SHUT DOWN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol stick to thigh high boots then cut her off....fucking brutal

>Stick to the thigh high boots, you're better at that
COME ON AND SLAM
AND WLCOME TO THE JAM

>stick to writing about thigh high boots
>youre better at that
>her mic gets cut
>YOURE A SEXIST PIG

This cunt doesn't understand the definition of words.

YOU'RE A SEX-

hahahahaha tucker yes

Looks like someone couldn't handle the Tucker bants.

Somewhat off topic, is Tucker considered a good interviewer?

absolute mad man

SEXY MOTHERFUCKER TUCKER.
t liberal slut

Do you think Tucker knows about the "can't cuck the zuck" meme? Do you reckon he knows about us? I like to think so.

Can't cuck the tuck!

Top kek my nigga

End was hilarious

>when women look scared

HHNNNNNNNGGGGGG

Link?

That liberal chick was so hot tho, wud anger fuck her so hard

Capped from tee vee sorry

TUCKED

Tucker only interviews complete idiots. Just like Ben Shapiro.

I get that look at least once during every first date, it's more confusion than fear.

r... right guys?

It's the "I'm trying my best to understand your bullshit" face. It's low key intimidating and works IRL.

It's the look from a dumb cunt who isn't use to a guy not agreeing with every thing they say.

These programs are completely useless

lol

No they're not he brings on dumb cunts and faggots who write bullshit articles that never get to hear from people who disagree and knows more then them and their feefees.

>so hot tho
Idk what you are taking about she looks like you're dime a dozen spoiled thot
Fucking hell what happened to women

You're right look how she uses her hair to frame her face.
I bet she has a wide face that's average at best and more likely below.

the 'gaslighting' thing is insane. If Trump's bullshitting is psychological abuse, then so is most of everything you see and hear on the airwaves and on the internet. The reason this concept took off is because you have a media perpetuated visual of Trump eating and grabbing pussy.

Like u could get a chick that hot virgin. Soon as u date them their opinions change to yours etc etc

Womens political/social view and how they vote is an image reflection of their father or husband/boyfriend

Ive turned my Girlfriend from a Labour voter to NZ First voter.

My mother also votes what ever my father does.

Unmarried/boyfriendless women are more succeptable to liberal views. They need male authority/grounding.

Jews

She is. I see women like that every day. Nothing special.

>No they're not he brings on dumb cunts and faggots
Which is why the show is useless.

test

Butt funny

Here's the video. This youtube channel posts the Tucker videos within minutes of them airing, just incase you guys like the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=NpGK0Likehc

I like the show thank you for posting this user!

You miss the point the dumb fucks write for "news" outlets and already have a viewer base, he just lets them be seen by people who wouldn't agree with them and doesn't know they are promoting stupid shit.

I wanna know how to create these logos.

And that accomplishes...

Are you functionally retarded or don't understand how letting normal people know the stupid shit liberals are pushing is a good thing to counter them?

at what point to millenial women lose their voting rights. Im done joking about this it's not a meme anymore

Man these chick's logic

Jesus Christ women don't even know what anti-women is.

she got tucked in

Is there a YouTube video yet?

He did put words in her mouth doe.

literally 8 seconds on word, cut with snipping tool and paste

Tucker is Fox News at this point

here ya go.

So basically she experiences massive cognitive dissonance, doesnt understand it, and concludes it is psychological abuse.

She doesn't know what the word "sovereignty" means.

the "attempting to comprehend leftist stupidity" face

Damn you can tell she wants Tucker's dick. God damn.

Any time it's a woman you resort to saying demeaning things like that instead of actual arguments. I agree she was being dumb and just spouting out anti-Trump propaganda but Tuck was very rude, he didn't come off as the better man.

Fucking hell man! she was fighting off tears at the end. Bet she balled like baby off screen

Its clear she studied up on and was possibly coached on how to not Tucked behind the woodshed before coming on but ended up sperging out like the rest of her (((ilk))) in her incoherant illogical muh wymyn counterattacks. Same outcome as Kurt the Kike.

Ho lee fuk her voice gave me cancer

Can't sucker the Tucker, motherfucker.

How was he rude?
Because she was gonna cry when her writing was examined?
Should he have been in agreement with her instead?

>instead of actual arguments

If she had an argument we might be able to attack that instead of calling her a dumb cum dumpster.

From what I can gather she thinks that Ivanka should and should not be yelled at on a plane. That women shouldn't be criticized for getting into politics, but also we should criticize Ivanka for being mildly involved in politics.

wow tucker got triggered hard. does he usually squeak this much? she stayed on topic and he came up with all this irrelevant bullshit when his original tactic of raising his voice in a questioning manner didn't work. what a piece of shit. and this clown has a show? what a surprise..fox.

also this is the definition of fake news.

He was more implying that she's a bimbo than being sexist.

She is a bimbo.

I can't believe you bigots watch tucker when the sovereignty of a religion is being attacked. #openmuslimborders

Handsome family man pulling in 2mm viewers a night and probably $1m-4m per year. He's everything these cat lady SJWs really want.

I hate how almost every tucker interview stops being an actual argument after the fist question and then it devolves into a shouting fest for 10 minutes

always entertaining but no one he brings on can debate

new word based meme coming?

The IQ of this board is dropping every day

>Woman goes on Tuck's show
>Says that Ivanka doesn't deserved to be harassed but people on planes are assholes anyways so they're going to do it anyways
>Tucker responds with a REEEEE ARR YOU SAYING SHE SHOULD BE HARASSED??
>...No?
>REEEEE YES YOU ARE

Other than the "smells like Vanilla" comment, which came off it very bad taste, Tucker fucked this one up HARD.

He was rude by the way he said nonchalantly said she worked at [whatever company]. I'm not saying he isn't right but it was not an intelligent conversation to any degree. Not necessarily his fault, but I feel he contributed to it.

She basically held the classic "Well I don't agree with abuse, but I mean.. she had it coming." Then >pivot to unrelated issue to attempt career-building

Textbook leftist arguigng tatics

What? She kept ducking the question by trying to flip the script on him.

It must eat her up inside that she writes for the JV Vogue

Fuck off newfag. Who keeps posting fox news on here? Rupert Murdoch is like a lesser being of George Soros.

He almost made some random bitch cry on national television. Screw politics, he's a beast.

That's a pickup artist technique. He triggered the fuck out of her with that "I guess" remark

Yeah way to give the feminists more ammo. I smell kike tricks and you newfags are falling for it hard.

Where do you think you are? I don't care about any of that shit. He just fucked that hoe up.

Boy, that was just sad to watch, I truly pity her ability to think, or lack there of, her husband or boyfriend will be so ashamed after this show...why did they even let her on...she was close to tears the entire second half, holy shit.

No wonder women's health is dropping like a bomb when they are encouraged to enter the world of men when their mental capability is similar to hers, that's almost cruelty, she should be kept at home.

>Where do I think I am

A place that doesn't take pride in making anyone else but race baiting likes cry. This chick is just average shitlib college student who needs to learn more a out the world. What about this kind of behavior makes you think she is going to rethink her views instead of hardening them? Sup Forums does not represent women being ignorant shitlibs or taking masculine pride from watching women cry.

Wjlhat is she even on about? Everything she's saying is completely incoherent.

I don't get why people like horse faces. Is that guy a brony?

>dat ending

TUCKED

>woman works for shitty teen magazine
>wants to write high brow propaganda
>stuck brainwashing children who don't know better
>almost burst into tears when he brought up her other articles because she's so ashamed

She got what she deserved

Why do millenials pronounce it "ree-sees"

TRUMPKEKS BLOWN the FUCK OUT

When did Tucker's show start and what's up with it? I keep seeing it everywhere all the sudden. Que pasole?

because they all are from /r9k/

She's hot as fuck. Her ass must be amazing.