Jeff Sessions preparing to target sanctuary cities

twitter.com/columbiabugle/status/812370537074696192

Jeff "Upheaval of Ilegals" Sessions.

Jeff "Death to the KKK" Sessions
Hes a cuck

[spoiler] Nah this is great

I don't know if bothering to go after those cities is worth it. I say work your magic everywhere else and let those cities have what they want. There's only one way they'll learn.

Except those cities is where majority of them flee and they don't cooperate with ICE.

thank Mr. Sessions

let me explain this to you with a quick MS paint demonstration

Who cares, let the cesspits be overrun and do everything to keep them from spilling out.

Exactly, those cities will be overrun and made an example of.

>shutting down FBI falseflag
>cuck

You're right this is great

But the sanctuary cities are the heart of the beast. Those are their nests.

Reminder that if you subtract Los Angeles County and New York City, Trump won the popular vote. That's what these cities have done to the country. They should be razed to the ground, but I'll settle for pulling their funding and stomping them under the heel of Sessions' DoJ.

What is the reasoning behind the different colored dots

>Who cares, let the cesspits be overrun and do everything to keep them from spilling out.

That's a pessimistic attitude, it will only result in more tax payer money being spent and increase in crime.

Don't pay them extra, let them deal with the crime themselves. It's a hard lesson learned.

Yellow is county, red is city, green is state.

If he doesn't then Republicans will never win an election again.

Not in those districts. Luckily we still have the electoral college. I don't think it would take that long for the cities to crumble and come begging for help.

oh fuck off

Give them what they want. It isn't random that most of the country doesn't want illegals. Some people just need the problems to become vividly apparent before they wake up.

fpbp

The problems are vividly apparent here. No one cares. Nuke us please.

t. NM

>Some people just need the problems to become vividly apparent before they wake up.

this approach doesnt work
these people will white flight out of those shitholes and let the beaners take over
exactly the same happened to chicago and detroit. they werent always shitholes straight out of africa, but over time the white people left and was remained was niggers. the same will happen literally everywhere as long as the authorities keep allowing it to happen.

THIS IS GOING TO BE GOAT YEAR

Your probably right, but the thought of progressive cultists having to face the nightmares they invite is enticing to my pot addled brain. We could try going a step further in indulgence and offer welfare to all white or jewish people with unnatural hair color, or liberal arts degrees to live in the cities. Like dropping a scorpion into a mouse container. Hell, lets put our most "prestigious" universities exclusively in those towns.

MUDSHITS BTFO
LIBSHITS BTFO

Right about now I wish california had a billion votes

8 more years. Then pic related.
LIBSHITS ANALLY BTFO

Democrats in these "sanctuary cities" sound like Civil Rights-era Democrats, with their vows to defy federal authority.

All hell is gonna break loose when Trump becomes president, I love it.

I live in Dallas and applaud this man. Wages will increase, housing will become available again, housing prices will go down, and crime will go down as a result of this.

Thank you, Mr. Sessions.