Are you enjoying being a Russian crypto-colony America?

Are you enjoying being a Russian crypto-colony America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
twitter.com/DonaldJonTrump/status/812451996682682368
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
articles.latimes.com/2013/apr/19/world/la-fg-boston-chechnya-radicals-20130420
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_e2pico0hcM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3bPt9AJFSCE
rt.com/politics/russian-terrorism-investigator-committee-993/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you enjoy using knives

oh wait

Do you like being a openly cucked society?

today was his best shitposting streak for at least a month.

>everyone I don't like is a communist
It just keeps on going.

Are you enjoying that Navy?

Oh wait....you don't have one.

yeah that's going to leave a mark

>Brit can't handle the alphaness of Trump
Top kek, big shocker.

Nigger your so cuck, you cant have knives and you have millions of kebab

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

We should form an alliance with white nations and exterminate the Turk roach.

Why is having good relations with Russia a bad thing?
Isnt that basically the entire point of the Cold War ending? We want good relations with the other world super power.

>the madman does it again
I love it

damn, he doesn't even give a fuck

twitter.com/DonaldJonTrump/status/812451996682682368

Link because his reply has been buried by now and someone's bound to call fake eventually.

I remember reading when the US was founded, any random chucklefucks could walk into the Oval Office and talked to the President. Over the years, that changed.

Now. . . It's coming back through online Shitposts.

It's glorious.

MAGA

About as much as you being an Islamic state

does the carrier have a plank for pirate style executions!!!???

isn't the plank supposed to go on the side anyways?

>amerilard doesn't have anything to reply with

>"WAIT! I'LL SAY HE DOESN'T HAVE GUNS! At least that'll let me save face despite the big russian cock in my ass!"

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Yes.

I hope our slavic rulers will give me more camo and aks pls Ivan.

I want him to start speaking in Russian for the first few words in a press conference - liberal meltdown.

Why do people think that Trump is working with Putin? Libtards think too highly of Putin and not lowly enough for themselves.

2 mil Mexicans in Cali that swung the popular vote

It's a skidder for jets that dip off the cat.

>I've slept in that forward net

Glorious mosins

Wow. This really fired my neurons. I'm voting for Hillary now. 0.05 has been forwarded to your account.

I don't reply to leafs.

There's a difference between being friends with someone and being owned by someone. But I guess a white boi like you wouldn't understand that. Sleep tight alt-right nazis.

Skreet niggas don't play around, shoot the opps fuck bad bitches, vote against KKK supporter Trump

>no neck camo

Thanks for the (you) regardless, my friend.

HE DOESNT BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE HES A NAZI

>putin
>a dictator
Wasn't he elected?

Dems didn't even think anything of him 4 years ago when Mitt Romney said Putin was a threat.

Why care now?

Because King Nigger's schemes in Syria and Ukraine failed?

>@DonaldJonTrump

>Morning tweets are nuclear threats towards Russia
>Evening tweets are Putin love
He has no idea what he's doing, just don't pay attention to him. His aides are constantly re-interpreting his tweets. The US government is in the hands of experts that don't get replaced every 4-8 years.

2nd one isn't trump people. It's not @realdonaldtrump

Did you pay your Muslim-run government for your TV license, Nigel? Better not be keeping any u secured spoons around or you might violate a deadly weapon law.

Russia is our daddy now. We don't love you anymore. Bye forever.

>Wasn't he elected?
he won with 140% of the votes

Trump is literally a Putin shill now.

How is Trump owned by Putin?

>neopol hates a majority white, majority christian nation cause of MUH EVIL PUTIN DOESNT LET FAGS HAVE DILDO PARADES

i want reddit to leave

Considering how they treat gays and do not, as far as I know, get attacked by Islamic terrorists on the regular basis... yeah it's alright.

Fuck off new-pakistan, no one gives a shit. I'd take Trump and the russians over your muslim invasion any day.

I rather to be ruled by Russians than muslims.

Only America decides which elections are democratic and which not.

Only two Russian presidential elections are considered democratic. These are 1991 and 1996

((((Putin))))

Say goodbye America

We did have good relations with Russia until they invaded Ukraine and took Crimea. USA's default mode is to be friendly with NATO so we don't like it when he creeps west. We stand to gain more from alliance with France, Germany, etc. because they have real economies and culture - not just oil and depression.

Holy fuck, he's trolling ass hurt liberals so hard

UN and France failed you. It's either Russia or Muslims now. Ride the Tiger.

Sorry drumpfkin but you aren't getting "good relations" with Russia. Putin is just exploiting the narcissism of Drumpf so he can further devide NATO and push his own agenda. He's exploiting the USA, not befriending you.

You're not actually making any kind of sensible point, but just so you know... Russia encompasses Chechneya, an islamist area that they have essentially given up all autonomy over. Imagine if our Dearborn, MI was totally radicalized - that's Chechneya.

he said that they aren't attacked by islamic terrorists on a regular basis

you've moved the goalposts. Chechnya existing is not the same as Chechnya attacking Russia frequently in the present day

>trump working with Putin

Nice meme. Putin is exploiting your retard president elect by complimenting him. Putin knows this can last maybe 4-8 years at most so he's going to use this time to chip away at American hegemony while the rest of the world laughs at you retards for electing trump

You might have to make that decision lol. We have this thing called The Atlantic Ocean. Btw you could always choose alliance with the USA over Russia - I'm pretty sure we have some military at your Karup Air Force Base.

there were times when I thought trump was an irascible idiot. now i see that he does it on purpose to b8 the media.

Interesting how there are sanctions against Russia but no against Israel for literally the same thing - stealing land.

Yes, very much so my JTRIG shill.

The two great nations of this planet working in concert must be causing you to sweat a little?

You worked hard today, hop on down to the pub and get yourself a pint. Im just taking the piss out of you. OR AM I?!

Russia = pure evil

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

Sorry, I didn't make my point clear enough. Not only do they also have muslim terrorist attacks (though admittedly I think they have lessened since 2013) THEY HAVE ALSO CEDED AUTHORITY OF RUSSIAN LAND TO AN ISLAMIC POWER GROUP. Whether you call it terrorism or an Islamic State or something else, Russia has the potential to face much more threat than we do. Which should be obvious because they are right next to Syria, Iran, and Turkey. They just had an ambassador executed (or didn't you know?)

Sure, I don't have anything against the Ruskies.

Putin is not trying to be your friend. Its a divide and conquer tactic stripping you of influence for their own gain.

>THEY HAVE ALSO CEDED AUTHORITY OF RUSSIAN LAND TO AN ISLAMIC POWER GROUP

do you have any citations to back that up?

If you're talking about Chechnya, then you must first understand that Russia is a federation, not a unitary nation state. Chechnya wasn't ever "Russian land", but another constituent republic of the Federation.

Also Sup Forumslocks should really read about Dugin, thanks for that link bro. Dugin is basically Putin's 'spiritual advisor' and he thinks that there should be a...

"continental Russian-Islamic alliance" which lies "at the foundation of anti-Atlanticist strategy". The alliance is based on the "traditional character of Russian and Islamic civilization".
Iran is a key ally. The book uses the term "Moscow-Tehran axis".[1]
Armenia has a special role: It will serve as a "strategic base," and it is necessary to create "the [subsidiary] axis Moscow-Erevan-Teheran". Armenians "are an Aryan people … [like] the Iranians and the Kurds".[1]
Azerbaijan could be "split up" or given to Iran.[1]
Georgia should be dismembered. Abkhazia and "United Ossetia" (which includes Georgia's South Ossetia) will be incorporated into Russia. Georgia's independent policies are unacceptable.[1]
Russia needs to create "geopolitical shocks" within Turkey. These can be achieved by employing Kurds, Armenians and other minorities.[1]
The book regards the Caucasus as a Russian territory, including "the eastern and northern shores of the Caspian (the territories of Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan)" and Central Asia (mentioning Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kirghistan and Tajikistan).[1]
-Foundations of Geopolitics

>Trump quoting Putin

God damn this dude is master of bantz

Autistralia trying to retake the shitposting crown from Canada, I see.

Dead giveaway is the likes (1). My eyes can gloss over the fake Twitter handle, but not that. Trump would get 1,000+ likes/retweets in mere seconds had his real account said that.

And 1996 were so democratic that even people who rigged those admit they were rigged.

>Sup Forums yesterday: OH MY GOD TRUMP IS SUCH A WARMONGER AND YOU GUYS THOUGHT CLINTON WOULD START A WAR WITH RUSSIA
>Sup Forums today: LOL POL BTFO TRUMP IS LITERALLY PUTIN'S PUPPET
I hope you all die.

The plank goes wherever the fuck we want it to go.

>cite
articles.latimes.com/2013/apr/19/world/la-fg-boston-chechnya-radicals-20130420

Let's not get away from the central point here, I was showing that other user that Russia has just as much or more of an Islamic terror problem that we do. In the last 15 years, Russia has lost control of the Chechen land and fought two wars there. Insurgency is constantly simmering. In fact, Chechens taught the Tsarneyevs, and Chechens are consistently trying to fuck us up in Afghanistan.

>one shitposter is all of Sup Forums

Please kys

says someone who has cheated in every election

Shut up, faggot

>In the last 15 years, Russia has lost control of the Chechen land and fought two wars there.

Why use the last 15 years as your arbitrary definition of the present day? Since 2014, which is a much more reasonable definition of current history, Russia has nearly completely silenced Islamic terrorism and Chechen terrorism in particular. Neither USA nor Russia have an islamic terror problem.

Countries like Germany and Sweden have genunine, true Islamic terror problems.

Are you enjoying being a bitch for the Royal Family, Britain?

Are you enjoying being a police state?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_e2pico0hcM

that looks handy as fuck senpai

High Trump Verisimilitude levels detected. Good tweet!

SHUT THE FUCK UP POL YOU FAT FUCKS!
LITERALLY HOW SMALL IS ALL OF YOUR PENISES?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3bPt9AJFSCE

Why are you so obsessed with Russia and Putin?

There is nothing wrong with Russia as of today, its a less degenerate country than most of the world. If we could take the good parts of modern Russia and combine them with the good parts of America. The world would be a better place.

I really like Donny and Putin. Alas Europe is unlikely to see the times of great leader any time soon.

Yes, now fuck off Turkroach.

Sup Forums consistently says the opposite of what you just wrote though

learn the difference between Sup Forums saying something and one person on Sup Forums saying something. (lurk the fuck more)

Yes, comrades. Please ignore me as I rebuild the USSR.

>Germany
>12 deaths due to terrorism since 2014

>Sweden
Literally no terrorist attacks since 2014

>USA
Pulse, San Bernadino, 53 dead

>Russia
rt.com/politics/russian-terrorism-investigator-committee-993/
(Im cheating a little here because this was 2013, I can't find stats for later)

While he has a lot of support, getting 99% of votes in the Caucasus region is anything but democratic.

literally the entire CБУ is being paid to spread disinformation about Russia on Sup Forums

This is what the jews do, they always claim the person they dislike is a secret billionaire robbing the country
Did it with Gaddafi, Saddam, Hitler, etc

myb he was the only one on the ballot

It's not about the number of deaths, it's about how the states respond to the attacks and take steps to remedy them.

USA response: curtail many civil liberties and massively expand security forces

Russia response: give muslims more autonomy and make them allies of the government

Germany response: literally nothing + import more muslims

Sweden response: literally nothing + import more muslims

Gaddafi and Saddam actually did that though.

retaking of constantinople? isnt istanbul a little far away from russia? also, what western alliance are we speaking of? not to mention..... trump is currently president elect, not president.. your picture confuses me. 2/10 for making me reply

Beats being an Islamic caliphate

?

it's kind of amazing how literal random people are exchanging banter with the president elect for the entire world to see

If Sweden sees an uptick in the amount of violent crime in their country, they are going to do what they can to enfranchise Syrians and Afghans etc. "importing muslims" as you say caused no terrorist attacks in "recent history"

Germany admittedly has bitten off more than they can chew at the moment, but it's clear that Merkel feels it her duty to do something about the refugees. One terrorist attack.

In BOTH cases, they have seen small increases in "non-terrorist" crime and Germany has had a few incidents.

On the other hand, Russia and the USA are clear targets for muslim terrorism and muslims go out of their way to fuck them up. They get to us more by way of the internet and brainwashing kids than anything else.

couldn't be prouder
neocons are officially kill
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Russia is the last bastion of traditional masculinity and white conservative Christian values. It would be an honor to serve under their flag. I hope that Putin will save America from (((America))).

from what i hear the cities like Moscow hate him but basically everyone else loves him