Sup Forums is now filled to the brim with redditors who haven't read the sticky

>Sup Forums is now filled to the brim with redditors who haven't read the sticky
>86% of the threads are as of now not about politics but are just mindless newfags spamming memes and baiting for replies
>Most of your real allies have all moved to niggerchan to escape this cancer
>Most of the faggots who make these threads came here in 2014 from reddit without any sort of shame whatsoever and are now destroying Sup Forums
>The communism general has more discussion and people posting in it than the natsoc general
>Most of the people looking at the image in the OP don't even know who he is
Will Sup Forums ever return to its former glory?

>Will Sup Forums ever return to its former glory?

Probably not. It was good while it lasted. I learned a lot and had some good discussions before the trump wave and "alt right." Glad I was here before that.

It's been really bad for a long time now. At least we don't have CTR anymore.

Riddle me this.

How many normies come to Sup Forums and don't get redpilled? None, that's how many.

They come to debate us, then eventually cave and realize the simple and ghastly truth.

Sup Forums is always right.

There's not gonna be any red pilling if it's just memes and click bait all day long, retard.

The sticky should have all the stage 1 red pills.

Like Yuri, or at least the last 15 or so minutes.

Yes. Flooding, derailing, leftist shilling is insane. Then you've just got memes and shitposting.

as a proud solar warrior and character of good i welcome any attempt to reinstitute the former glory of Sup Forumsand

Julius Evola

The real Sup Forums migrated to 8ch ever since moot tried to kill the board.

Trumpfags ruined this board

For you.

the election is what made Sup Forums not shit again

Then I guess the "real Sup Forums" is about 20 people, huh?

But the sticky ruined Sup Forums, OP. The kind of threads banned by the sticky are low quality topics, but there arent actually enough high quality topics to fill the board, so instead of filling the gaps with tertiary discussions on X that might go to an interesting topic, the gaps are now filled with absolute garbage memeposts.

Last week I started a thread about pubic hair as a joke.....and it hit 200+ posts. It ended with Australians discussing techniques for shaving their backsides without causing too much irritation.

Any tips?

I wanna topiary my pubes. Tips?

Mods don't care about the rules so Sup Forums has turned into Sup Forums + /r9k/ with facebook-tier news discussion.

That's fucking dumb. Why does it have to be this way. Why can't we change our board for the better?

I got a 3 day ban for posting a woman's ass

If you consider Evola a "glory", than hopefully not.

Sup Forums needs a good old fahsion purge

just was 2 threads where sad virgins tried to dox a girl on twitter ON FUKING X-mas

sometimes i fuking hate this place

Are... are you saying Sup Forums needs to be made great again?

I remember 3-4 years ago if I tried to make a Sup Forums-tier shitpost thread (i.e. prove you're white), people sage and told me to fuck off with the thread hitting page 15 real quick. Now if I do it, the thread will become the most replied in the entire catalog. Face it, normies are slowly but surely destroying this board. There's not much we can do about it unless mods actually crack down on faggotry and enforce the board rules.

Sorry we're not up to your exacting standards Mehmet.

CTR was nothing compared to whats going on now.

We could do it. If we started enough of an uproar we could get the mods to enforce the board rules. With the CTR shills gone this is the perfect time to strike.

>Doxxing
>Actually editing shitty webcomics for shits and giggles

Nah, mods ruined it. We were having so much fun with safety threads and other shit. Now its just the stuff that was ignored when people used to go to the fun threads.

can't do much about board quality when the new redditors keep responding to bait.

Not with the SJW mods that are taking over Sup Forums. There's been a lot of evidence posted showing that individuals from SRS and leftypol (and I'm sure a lot of other places) are working to get into positions of power and influence here. So as they move in we'll see threads locked and others artificially bumped.

I'll be staying here though, redpilling as many normies and as many soft lefties as I can until they make their move and take over the site completely, as they always seem to do. I'll give them one thing, they're persistent and they're effective at subverting good platforms for open speech and open discussion. And don't fool yourself/let them fool you, if pol goes left, they did it artificially and by abusing the influence they're attempting to obtain over places like this. I all of this because I'm an old gag and I've seen them do it a million times now. They're relentless in their desire to control and silence all speech that isn't overtly leftist in nature.

Come home white man.

gas the war kike race now

I actually found today to be better than the last couple.

I think some of the schills are coming back to properly debate us, and in doing so will be redpilled within due time.

Just as I was a couple years ago.

I don't have a choice anymore do I

Fuck. It's either take back the board from the shills or just go to niggerchan and let this place rot.

>[insert board] is shit now
>you'll still be here tomorrow

[spoiler] it's not eight fags [/spoiler]

What do you mean?

His point is that there is yet another. You just have to watch for it here because no one talks about it and it's still small, so it's weak.

Never mind you will figure it out.

As for taking back the board from shills really some basic education for all our newfags on how to spot a shill thread would be ideal. Most anons are just trying for an epic (you)

CrippleChan ODs on the stormfaggotry to the point it's offensive.

Sup Forums was lighter on said faggotry which made it more appealing to normies and rather entertaining over the election cycle.

However, now we have a board that's become really quite popular without a focus.

Reddit invades:
>Sup Forums throws a hissy fit and cries foul

Stormfront invades:
>Sup Forums is successfully subverted, culture is indelibly changed forever, and nobody is the wiser

Isn't this a double standard, stormniggers?

Redpill me on Sup Forums. How this place was allegedly not shit before?

We must now turn to an individual spritual fight.

Sup Forums has become too corrupted to be saved. We must assume a strategic position that allows us to remain pure while the beast that has taken our board exhausts it's energies and collapses under it's own weight.

We must ride the tiger.

No.

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums thanks to the constant media coverage. Just sage and report retarded off-topic threads

You should have asked his question about Sup Forums 10 years ago but you weren't even born yet so you couldn't have.

This board was for discussion and was tempered by funny memes. Our cause has been halted by a influx of pure cancer. We've gone from a board of nationalistic ideologies to a board of bait threads and memes all day long.
We're the new Sup Forums.

In theory, if enough people agree to do it, people could list thread formats to never respond to under any circumstances. This alone would significantly improve everything.

However there are 2 significant issues with regard to this:
- Mods. I'm certain they are behind most of the garbage threads and they'll use their power to make fake replies if needed.
- Redditumblrinas. They're everywhere. They'll never agree to this.

So just give up? Let this place succumb to reddit cancer?

I've noticed this too OP.

Majority of the post here are just trolling and shitpost, which is disappointing considering every once in a while you can get some really great, articulated post.

>Let
It's far, far, far too late for that. This place has been reddit for 5 years, and reddit-infested for 10.

>new Sup Forums.
so fuking this
ctr won at last

Other Sup Forums has turned to shit too, everyone who hasn't leveled up to real world pro white organizations is a kiddie redditor who comes here to shitpost.

Sup Forums was never good.
oh & /vp/ says hi

You left out that this place is infested with /rgk/ social rejects who think white nationalism jives with their "ALL WOMEN ARE EVIL AND EVERYBODY WHO IS SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE SHOULD DIE, AUTISTIC BETA MALES WILL RULE THE WORLD SOON" diarrhea.

>implying memes aren't more important that actual discussions

Get out

If Snacks or Moot was here all these redditors would go back to hell.

>not redpilling all the reddit faggots

Sup Forums was never a hugbox, we always had some pest, we dealt with it even when we almost got shut down.
Chill faggot.

This whole flag meme needs to fucking stop. There is no discussion anymore, only memes and retarded fucking kids shitposting.

If you folks can convince them to make me a moderator, I promise to make Sup Forums great again. I will build a firewall around /r9k/ and reddit and ban all of the invaders. And I'll make /r9k/ pay for it. Believe me. It's going to be terrific.

So make a redpill thread or a literature thread.

lol
Even with the widest web, shit will still find its way in from this shit ocean.

Try paying people to baby sit you whiney homos, and you'd see shit that would make your yamakuhs spin.

hahaha a leaf is telling me to make a literature thread implying anyone reads books hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha look at how funny I am hahahahahahahaahaha does anyone have any dank memes lololol :DDD

Sup Forums has no ownership. It's a bastion for free speech.

Bastion of my ass.
These faggot mods have been letting genuine political threads die while letting Sup Forums tier threads run their course.

pretty much this

I actually tried that here in NZ aside from the neighbors part, results were very mixed. The cuckold manlets would start chimping out at me while the working class lads tended to be more sober in thought. Women were even more of a mixed bag no real pattern to their likes or dislikes that i could see.

The sticky was made by that tripfag kikebomb.

Does he still post here?

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

This covers almost anything.

It covers a lot, but if you bothered to read the rest of the sticky, you'd know that it only pertained to meaningful discussions on those topics, not one line shitposts

Sup Forums was god-tier until 2008. In fact, maybe that's another solution to modern Sup Forums's absolute cancerous state: make infographics and other collages about pre-2008 Sup Forums contents and present it in an educative manner. Contrast it with current posting for bonus points. Surely this should, if slowly, convince even the faggiest of newfags that maybe it is time to change.

>allies

get fucked identitarian scum
literal reverse SJW's all of you

same muh feels arguments
no substance

I'll take the bait. How are "identitarians" reverse SJWs? Because you people never explain why this is other than vague points about identity politics

What SJWs and the Alt-Right share is a sense of being enlightened as to the true, dark nature of society (“woke” for the former and “red-pilled” for the latter). In many this is an inchoate and non-ideological sense of the world not quite functioning as it should, but in others it has triggered fixation on obscure research, polemic and even outlandish conspiracy theories. Leftists have internalised the fashionable works of social critical theory while members of the Alt-Right have nosedived into odd areas of historical revisionism and fascist apologetics.

not my words and to do that question justice i think demands an entire book

I've seen a neat comparison picture of Marxism/SJW/WN in the commy threads maybe some one can post it

Want to go to trs forum but don't know how to get vetted

THE MODS AND JANITORS ARE ACTIVELY TRYING TO DESTROY Sup Forums

No, because of the following.
E-celeb bait/shilling patreon e-begging retards who hop on bandwagons and shill kosher redpills for Jewtube dough
"really makes you think" and similar bait
lack of redpill posts
not banding together and letting bait slide
Just to name a few.

>just was 2 threads where sad virgins tried to dox a girl on twitter ON FUKING X-mas

No wonder Germany is going to elect Merkel again, my fucking god you people are INSUFFERABLE!

It's funny because I just go around reporting the fuck out of threads that have nothing to do with politics. I don't really fucking care about using "muh filters" because it clearly states in the sticky what is, and isn't, allowed to be posted on Sup Forums. On the DOTR I hope that pleddits hang the highest next to rapists and pedos.

being a drumpftard is not redpill you underage trash

nu-Sup Forums needs to fucking die.

shoah all alt-right/richard spencer/obvious newfag acting edgy in a pathetic attempt to fit in threads NOW

checked

both are retarded and needs to be purged

Your post reeks of reddit

>They come to debate us, then eventually cave and realize the simple and ghastly truth.
>Sup Forums is always right.

Why do you talk like this?

>Sup Forums is now filled to the brim with redditors who haven't read the sticky

what are you talking about? It has always been like this

I GUARANTEE you have been here for maybe a year tops

anyone who has this "hehe I part of the secret club!" mentality is an obvious newfag and cancer

redditor

>implying

reddito

guaranteed you get a mad as fuck reply for stating the truth

stop bitching. invent your own website. until then, deal with the cycles of public forums.

It typically gets pruned by the mods. The cucked threads are ok of course.

Whoever made that really reached for the bottom of the barrel to come up with those comparisons.

thats what memes are, but i guess its much easier to accept the ones that happen to aline with your spesific political beliefs

any system that lets you subsitute the "x" withanother cause will esentially have the same systematic flaws as the other system.
The new movment is just a reflection of the old, a bunch of people who feel as if they are victimized, everyone is a victim, here its the white man

t. aut-right newfag