Hey Sup Forums, why are Asians in America by far the most xenophobic and frustrating group of people...

Hey Sup Forums, why are Asians in America by far the most xenophobic and frustrating group of people? I go to a state university with a large population of Asians, and I've never once had a pleasant experience with one in my 4 years here. They all refuse to make friends with anyone outside of other asians, refuse to speak english despite attending an english university, refuse to eat anything but asian food, and act like entitled little brats who act like you're bothering them just when being in their presence or passing them on the street.

Why bother going to an American school if you refuse to accept any of our, quote unquote, "culture"? They're the only race I consistently have a problem with, I have friends of nearly every race, or atleast can work with them in a school setting, with the exception of Asians.

Do other countries experience this as well?

I find this is untrue of Singaporean Asians because they're anglophones but they're unbelievably bluepilled as a result of their isolated island.

Yeah I don't mind south korean asians as much either but I doubt I've ever met one, I like how they really embrace western culture. Not that its necessarily a good thing for them to do that but it's a hell of a lot better than the opposite from my standpoint.

That's daily life for us leafs here. They fucking suck, what's worse here is that the government gives them free shit so they're even more entitled to act all high and mighty. I haven't once found one of them that doesn't live well off or who hasn't been able to get a job. Where as all us other groups have to do shit for them.

> why are Asians in America by far the most xenophobic and frustrating group of people

I thought it's opposite.
Asians in Asia tend to being xenophobic and racist.

The only good Asians are Punjabis and some times Hindis.

>I go to a state university with a large population of Asians, and I've never once had a pleasant experience with one in my 4 years here. They all refuse to make friends with anyone outside of other asians
I go to a state uni as well. The asians here always kiss up to white students, especially the asian women. Hell, the asian women don't even hang out with asian guys at all.

You're mistaken, East Asians are literally the same as white people if not better. Sup Forums told me so. :^)

I mean Asians in US tend to being pro-multicultural and friendly to other race.

Well then you're doing it wrong. I work with plenty of Asians and we get long great. Cantonese, Singaporean, Vietnamese, Korean, mainland Chinese. No problems. They work hard, they communicate well and they hang out with us whites all the time. We all go to lunch on a regular basis and we switch up from sushi to Chinese food to western food. Some of these guys have had my back even more than some of the whites I've worked with in the past in other jobs.

Stop with the fucking complaining and learn to get along with others, faggots. It ain't rocket science.

>I thought it's opposite.Asians in Asia tend to being xenophobic and racist.
Asians no matter from where aren't bad, in fact they tend to be more red pilled then us its just that are countries have all cucked over your people and want even more of your culture. The problem however is that are two cultures clearly don't mix.

Asians are honorary aryans

This is a slide and divide and conquer thread. Don't worry Asianbros, we've got your back you have ours. Brofist.

Every other group from Asia besides Chinese seem to be ok, the Chinese are soulless.

I agree from a personal level as well I much rather be in the presence of a Punjabi then a Chinese.

>chinese women are feminine, caring and won't divorce you
>somehow soulless when white women are vapid sluts who only care about money

>asians
>xenophones

welcome to world, turnip truck refugee

Because they don't have souls. The Chinese only care about money, and will do anything to make a profit. They lack morals and don't even seem to realize people other than themselves exist. Even a black person will hold the door for you or say please and thank you, Asians think manners just get in the way of them getting ahead.

Holy fuck are you wrong. I have lived in both China and S. Korea, speak Mandarin and my Korean gf is teaching me Korean. What OP is bitching about VERY much applies to S.Koreans as well. The answer to the question of why is that they are in fact entitled, its only a comparatively small percentage that study here. They are notably xenophobic because of the influence. of nationalism in the Asia-Pacific, and the history of racial tensions with their neighbors. They dont really care about embracing Western culture as much as they do showing off back home that they manah to study abroad. Western universities are to them what their women are to us: low hanging fruit, ready to be picked. Boy do I love fucking that yellow melon.

I've had good experiences with the international Asian students at my university.

South Koreans and Japanese are generally pretty friendly once you've been introduced. A lot of them seem to enjoy having American friends at an American university. Frankly, I've had no problems with the Chinese students either; they just tend to have or perceive a greater language barrier than the other ones.

I think you might confuse shyness with dickishness

yes despite what I just said there are definitely bro tier Asian students who are excited to be here, I find them to be exceptions to the norm, though.

>we white people must be proud of our culture and heritage
>WHATS UP WITH THESE FUCKING ASIANS WHY DO THEY HANG OUT WITH ONLY ASIAN PEOPLE AND ARE PROUD OF THEIR CULTURE THEY'RE FUCKING STUPID

Not OP but yes despite what I just said there are definitely bro tier Asian students who are excited to be here, I find them to be exceptions to the norm, though.

I am guessing you are a socially awkward unattractive weeabo.

Go to the gym, learn how to talk to women, approach women, don't give up.

Eventually you will figure it out and you will make friends with whatever race you fixate on.

>Asians thread
>all of them are anglo new worlders

wew

>implying xenophobia is a bad thing

You're probably annoying or fucking disgusting looking.

If you went to a different country, wouldn't you want to experience what it has to offer?

When I was in college, all the asian girls wanted to jump on white dick. I fucked a busty vietnamese girl from my math class. I asked her to tutor me since she was good at math, then I put my hand on her leg in the library and kissed her. She was so fucking awkward (and that's coming from a guy with autism) but she was really cute in a nerdy kind of way.

>why does a hostile race of parasitic foreign colonists not treat me more politely while they are stealing the land of my forefathers?

Because you are a stupid cuck.

>quote unquote, "culture"

Are you fucking retarded?

When will this meme die? Poo in loos are just as bad as east asians, they just smell worse.

Another white women this and that fag.

Come over to Canada and find yourself one of these qt 3.14 Asians you always talk of. I'll bet you that would never happen, Asian women here are the biggest skids and sluts far worse then your stereotypical white woman. Ffs give me a break with this white women are sluts and shieeeettt, every god damn virgin who says this shit has never seen true Asian women and how they act in front of men. Go get laid before you go spouting some nonsensical bullshit about white women.

Of course they're going to hang out with other people from their country. It's the only real social circle they typically have when they arrive, which is comfortable. It's not like, unless your university has some sort of conversation partner program, that they'll really break out that social circle. Chances are that your university does have one, so there's a subset of American students hanging out with these Asian international students.

They love our white dicks. Their men are nothing but cucks.

Stop acting like a lazy and entitled nigger and you'll probably make friends with these people.

Its not a meme kek. At least not to me, though they are pretty uncivil and back words they still try to assimilate if they come to the western world, whereas chinks never try to, they just give it a go at trying to assimilate us to their culture.

You sound like an autistic white kid. This shit happens with like every race I've encountered. Blacks prefer hanging out with Blacks. Asians prefer hanging out with Asians. Hispanics with Hispanics. You rarely ever see a black girl among a group of white chicks. Who gives a shit if you have a personal problem with getting along with Asians. I don't seem to have any problem working with them. In fact, they're easy as hell to deal with unless you're a touchy bitch that needs everyone sucking your dick 24/7.

Do you go to Missouri State by any chance OP?

Truthfully (Especially at a University) they just feel out of place. Imagine going to a completely new country, you'd want to stay with your group of people too. They in America for an American Education, not for American culture.

No, Wisconsin.

thanks new zealand

In my limited experience, Korean guys are chill af.
Korean girls fun to date.
Chinese dudes love basketball, so that's good.
Chinese girls are nuts.
Japanese guys are kinda gay, it's annoying.
Japanese girls are serious, but make good long term girlfriends.
Taiwanese ?
Thai ?
Philippine guys also like basketball, and are pretty funny.
Philippine girls have thick booties, and pretty good personalities
Hong Kong girls wanted nothing to do with me, lol even if they were attracted to me.

And that is my exp as your typical white guy chasing Asian girls at uni.

melons don't grow on trees dumb fuck

Honestly depends on the individual desu

Don't get me wrong, plenty of lost causes, but also plenty of good people there

You are in Madison, aren't you. I live here. Christ, why are there so many?

>stupid white nigger lie
Go to hell loser

never trust a leaf

around leafs never relax

Yep, about to leave for Christmas in milwaukee. I don't know, considering we're such a liberal school and Sup Forums is majorly white.

Asian women hate white men

Deal with it

I could almost tell from your OP and I don't even attend the university.

on this website we typically just say:
>tfw no qt3.14 azn gf

But your way is fine.

All women are sluts

They come here because we let them and give them incentive. Race isn't controversial in much of Asia as it is here. To them, people look different, speak a different language, and have a different culture then they are used to so better stick with your own kind.

>anglophones
Assuming you meant anglophobes, nah, Western media is still the most prevalent one here.

>bluepilled
This is true for the standard Singaporean. Stability is highly valued here, so people who seem radical, like Trump, are seen as bad due to the uncertainty he brings. Doesn't help that our multicultralism is in line with the libs, although our government would crack down on faggots if they started rallying/protesting.

Sup Forums complaining when people race mix.
Sup Forums complaining when people don't race mix.

pic related

Sometimes you think or feel a certain way, and other times you think or feel the opposite.

You have all been diagnosed as bi/pol/ar.

Have you been living in a rock?

Hahahahahahahahahaahaha