Germany making real life ministry of truth to stop "fake news" for next year's election

>Germany's government plans to create a center to fight "disinformation" online ahead of next year's elections, a media report has said. The move comes amid reports that fake news influenced the US election.
>In light of the rise of fake news on social media, the German Interior Ministry has proposed the creation of a "Center of Defense Against Disinformation," according to a report on Friday from the German news magazine "Der Spiegel." Looking ahead to Germany's parliamentary elections next year, the creation of the center "should be negotiated very quickly," the magazine said, quoting a note from an Interior Ministry staff member.
dw.com/en/germany-plans-creation-of-center-of-defense-against-fake-news-report-says/a-36887455

Good thing the german people have a wonderful goverment to protect them fake news and the ungood thoughts it may cause.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirasee.com/blog/blog-marketing/
peoplespunditdaily.com/polls/2013/12/29/nazi-survivor-progressivism-fascism-come-ideological-root/
psywarrior.com/AxisPropIndia.html
psywar.org/race.php
youtu.be/GSi3lYg75Tc
archive.fo/iVJ6D
rt.com/politics/340158-most-russians-regret-ussr-has/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mergl muss wech tbqh

Deutschen

Gott sei mit euch

The powers that be must be pretty upset over Brexit and Trump and are trying to assume direct control.

east block communist cunt Merkel

What if her end game is to generate so much animosity from bringing in so many refugees that it brings about the 4th Reich and the rise of new Hitler and WW3?

You gotta become like Russia in order to not get influenced by Russia.

So only the government approved fake news from now on then.

Sounds bad. They really fear us. But it means we are a threat and can beat (((them))).

i love australia im coming back

What the government says is news is news, comrade. Fake news is non-government news, so government news can never be fake. Be careful, comrade, the use of hatefacts instead of politically correct, government approved, facts may result in mandatory re-education.

So it's a badass power grab just like Putin always does. wtf I love Merkel now.

Trust the BritBong Klaus, for he is the police state

In their desperation to put as much distance between themselves and Hitler they ended up doing a lap around the world and stop right on top of him

The fact that the irony is lost on them makes it all the sweeter

Basically, you have to be a little fascist to stop the influence of fascists. They prefer their own fascism to that of the European far right. Honestly there's nothing to see here. Europe doesn't have libertarians or tea partiers, its all about CONTROL.

And the the only difference between the two is a healthy and prosperous nation. Very sad that they are willing to kill themselves just to over correct for Hitlers bullshit

>kill themselves
?

>implying they don't realize what they're doing

Europe is battlefield.

>To prove how not like Hitler we are we are going to import millions of third worlders from a culture that is incompatible with our own!

They are committing not only cultural suicide but economic suicide, the beginnings of which we can see in Sweden right now

This is like, literally what Hitler did but at least he called it the Ministry of Propaganda

Does this mean t. Kevin will finally get his letter from the Hufflepuffs?

>The note named specific groups that are particularly susceptible or vulnerable to fake news, including "Russian-Germans" and people with Turkish origins, the magazine reported.

Jesus fuck

c-can we please stop now?
This isn't very funny anymore.

I think.. i think i want to get off this ride now..

beginnings of which we can see in Sweden right now
what exactly are we seeing?

That was the plan all along

Clone soldiers incoming

RHEINMETALL :DDD

>c-can we please stop now?
I don't think so, Kevin.

>>German Lugenpresse vs Fake news
My sides!

6 gorillion of wasted Russian-Germans and people with Turkish origin incoming.

Will they make through Poland this time?

NO

we go all the way

My bet is on Fake News.

Lügenpresse can not into humor.

The worst part is that the germans will accept this and never question it, just nuke Germany, there is no hope for them.

I see nothing wrong with the government having control over the news we receive and are allowed to see. The government is just trying to protect to ignorant masses from things they couldn't possibly understand.

user I know if we can liberate you. We somehow managed Brexit and Trump against all odds and we can keep the energy going. Try and hold out.

Their social services being over burdened with a massive influx of new people who are in no position to put back into the system what they take out. The stress will only build until it collapses entirely

I really hope.

kek

> voters
> ignorant masses

This could be made into strategic meme.

> (in order to not insult beliefs of our dear guests from la-la-land all news making Earth look not flat is declared fake news)

good one, baptiste

What if the Hitler is already ruling in Germany?

no user, lets see how far we can go.
this truely is the greatest timeline.

* ... what if the progressive Hitler ...

>Merkel gets reelected
>Shit gets 1000x worse over the next 5 years
>AFD finally gets elected because fuck it
>AFD demonstrates German efficiency in the largest human rights violation of your lifetime

This is literally what Hitler did. How can nobody call them out? What the fuck is wrong with you Germans?

they are leaning so far left that they end up on the right side
truly the best timeline

How to create fake news
mirasee.com/blog/blog-marketing/

It really is the most culturally sensitive way to operate, through the filter of our wise and protective government, kind of like an older brother.

You do not get it.
Merkel looks like modern progressive Hitler. How many Hitlers do you need?

This is just Par for the course for germany. They seek to control their own population, then their neighbors then the world. In 1943 it was with bullets and nationalism now it's with money and globalization

Oh we are just getting started.
They are digging their own graves.

> pic related

progressivism = fascism
peoplespunditdaily.com/polls/2013/12/29/nazi-survivor-progressivism-fascism-come-ideological-root/

Literally the Ministry of Truth. Germans were on a right track with their holocaust shit, but they should have put germans there first.

fake news is a problem, Good that someone has the balls to deal with it.

It's time for your turn user. We elected Trump. Now you must fix Germany

nod.gif

they get called out and the people that call them out get branded as nazis. you can see how this accusation is damaging people in the west everywhere. now, this is germany. the actual country of the nazis.
i was sick last week and watched a quick exposé about "fake news" on our tax founded tv programm. they never mentioned the word "conspiracy theorie" but used images that every normie associates with conspiracy theories so they´ll make this connection all by themselves.
then they showed a documentary about adolf hitler

the term "fake news" is literally synonymous with lugenpresse

Shut the fuck up you fucking retard. you never allow sociopaths moral hazards wtf.

Never said this was a good thing, it just is my prediction of what will happen.

Oh God the fourth reich is coming isn't it

Those repeating numbers are 2 spooky 4 me

>the former commieblock states are now more free and culturally vibrant

It is.
BUT TOO FUCKING LATE.

Oh those young romantics...

More gifs like it here:
psywarrior.com/AxisPropIndia.html
psywar.org/race.php

Di-TRIPLETOLOGY!

This all needs to be translated to German.

And French.

This is not a fake news.

>222
>888

Germany confirmed rekt

When you cry wolf too many times the slur word "racist" loses all it magic power & the Salem witch hunt ends!
youtu.be/GSi3lYg75Tc

Spread the meme.

werewolf spotted in london.Bearded woman has three headed babby.godzilla alive and well and terrorizing japan.

A wonderful idea! The people who tell you lies on a daily basis now are going to "monitor" the news for your safety.
>"You can trust your government. Just ask any Native American".
Hasn't Merkel fucked you germs enough?

archive.fo/iVJ6D

someone produced a masterlist of arguments umasking the EU Army and potentially what Merkel aims to do.

The capitalist rot hasn't set in yet.

Remembers me of this meme.

> pic

some woman mentioned something like this in america, but I think everyone just laughed at her.

Merkel's been in power so long, it's probably them trying to skew the media in the CDU's favor.

>Ministry of Truth
Germany is becoming the worst combination of nazi germany, north korea, and islamic state.

Mein Gott

KYS

Nobody hates commies more than ex-soviet block

rt.com/politics/340158-most-russians-regret-ussr-has/

quit funny, because the most trustworthy in our media is the 2 week weather forecast and the horoscop

>literal retard who hasn't experienced communism lecturing people who have

Stfu cuckuania or whatever Ur called

>Implying that the EU isn't the 4th Reich.

sooooo Merkel wins reelection?

oh when i was young and didn't have arthritis

That bitch has always been ugly. Good Lord.

ITS HAPP?ENING

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/
wew

>PleadingtheYiff

wew

The funniest thing is that the Kraut cucks in this thread dare not speak out against their Dear Leader because they can be arrested and indefinitely imprisoned for insulting their cunt-in-chief.

Feels good to be free.

You need to keep going.
Your government is literally Hitler now.
Embrace it.

I remember 10-15 yrs ago being in school and people parading Germany/Sweden/France etc. around as paradise for our backwards Australia to aspire to. How things have changed, I'd imagine you Americans too are glad more than ever to be no where near that continent.

simbly ebin :3 :3

Seems my Grandfather wasted his time defeating the Nazis. Look at the shithole they have become.

haha you guys are fucked