How is the Washington Post allowed to get away with writing articles like this?

How is the Washington Post allowed to get away with writing articles like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/writers/bouazza-ben-bouazza/
giornalone.it/
google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/storyline/berlin-truck-attack/amp/berlin-truck-suspect-anis-amri-s-journey-troubled-teen-alleged-n699031
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/troubled-berlin-attack-suspect-sought-better-life-in-europe/2016/12/22/fc2af1fc-c875-11e6-acda-59924caa2450_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That pic reminds me of the 14 year old trayvon pic. It's too bad Congress won't pass a law that says all incoming Muslims will be contained to San Francisco and Berkeley.

democracy means freedom to be a moron

just split up the union. leave them to their own devices (mostly plebphones)

Freedom of press. They are still shameless shills though and should be called on it

Fucking Jews

That's not their worst
Remember their articles promoting pedophilia?
The only reason they're still around is because of freedom of the press

The sad thing is, as far as I'm concerned this isn't even hyperbole. It's literally the same thing they're doing.

>Bouazza Ben Bouazza

"Ben" is Hebrew, right, as opposed to Arabic "Bin"?

Sup Forums is always right

Benjamin is Jewish
I assume the Muslim version is Bindjamun or Bin-Jamun

They are paid to write them by their owners.

They're not wrong, he was troubled by his impending artest for stealing a truck in his native Tunisia, so he sought a better life, one where he wouldn't be jailed, in Europe.

Of course, they choose to tell some of the facts in a certain way to cause people to fill in blanks in the way they want them to.

>get away with
Pretty sure the country just elected a man who is anathema to everything the progressives stand for PURELY because of the partisanship of our news.

Ben, not Benjamin.

Ben is like Bar, it's a surname component

fucking prostitutes

Wait till Trump enforces media neutrality with heavy fines. They will fall in line.

You have to understand, these people are scared shitless. The MSM has realized that it's losing power, and yet it still shills the progressive agenda.

I don't think these people quite grasp how much your average person fears and hates them. But as they say, never stop your enemy from making a mistake: the more shit they publish like this, the more they fuel the fires of resentment.

As this election has shown, people aren't stupid. Piss on them and say it's raining, and they'll rip your fucking throat out. If another atrocity happens over Christmas, we might see reprisals.

That's just what I want. I want monopolies to have even more power! But, you're kidding if you don't think they'll just throttle or block sites that don't tow the liberal line. Trump sucks Jew dick, and the Jew media will have a free pass while anyone else has to pay.

>written by Bouazza ben Bouazza

The fuck? (((Them?)))

Dylann Roof grew up in a trailer park, he probably lived a troubled life. He was radicalized online as well.

But WaPo would never write that kind of story about Roof -- nor should they. Same for this terrorist

I seriously don't understand why your media seems so intent on demonizing your own race. Like, you'd think these idiots would know which is the home team.

This can't fucking be real.
The berlin attack guy, the one that died recently in Italy, was arrested for attacking his own, other refugees in Italy.

He's literally the bottom of the pity-well as far as it comes to Refugees.

That isn't a name, it sounds like a condiment.

>Troubled Berlin attack suspect sought better life in Europe

Troubled Berlin attack suspect sought better targets in Europe

FTFY

>Bouazza Ben Bouazza

Wut

>Trump hates ISIS so now libs automatically love it.

He's playing them perfectly. The problem with being reflexively opposed to anything someone does is that that person can now totally control everything you think and do.

If Obama had been smart he could've used the same tactics against the nuttier elements of the tea party.

>your own race

They're Jews using the media property they own to wage violence upon whites.

lol

I hate it when they use the word 'troubled' makes it sound like they're the victim.

I don't know either. The way Americans argue these days is whataboutism and appeals to hypocrisy. You bring up an attack done by a Muslim and they say What about Lanza, Roof, Columbine... it's like, reflexively their response. they don't even care when you point out there's 100 mil white males compared to 7 mill black males and 1.5 mill muslim males.

nice

Ken, email this to every comnist at WaPo

Rate.

It's a Bezos ass rag. Don't click on any WaPo links. He can't hold a candle to the Grahams.

We learned from you, dad.

hm

lol is that real?

Awwwwww fug havin borders & laws n shit.

What you think?
giornalone.it/

Because they are Muslim apologists and (((they))) want more terror.

How the fuck don't you know this yet?

I think it's sad that that I genuinely had to wonder if it was real or not. I mean, it should be real.... it's true... But that wouldn't fly pretty much anywhere else. Make it 2 for Italy, I guess.

my cuck of a father in law has recommended i read this paper continually since trump started running and i came out as pro-trump

lol

you really couldn't catch the irony ?
That's what every single newspaper says when a white male goes on a killing spree, "troubled man, he was sick, lone wolf, etc".
He's just making fun of you guys.

>He's just making fun of you guys.

Should't you be out picking coffee beans. I'm going to want a fresh pot in the morning.

maybe that was the plan.

redpilled you without showing his power level.

I think they meant better places to rob.

That's kind of racist.. but only farmers pick up coffee, and that's not the only thing they farm.
Assuming they only pick up coffee is just ignorant.

i've always been 100x as redpilled as him

he's a white, 70 year old male who complains about white males

>That's kind of racist
Welcome to pol

was he part of the hippie scene and counter culture movement of the 60's?

Don't forget that he was an artist

this is why i love Sup Forums

>go to Europe to make a better life
>end up making it worse for everyone else

Tell him to go fuck himself and that he's only projecting his own prejudices and guilt about growing up in a white society onto you, you who must suffer and try to scrap together from the ruins of what his generation left, a nation. A nation from nothing but dozens of races and ethnicities that hate each other and whose only unifying factor is their collective hatred and contemptment for you, a fucking white male and your future children.

>That's kind of racist..

right, literally means son, bar is aramaic version quite popular after the persian influence into the semetic sprachbond

benjamin, popular name means ''''''son''''' of the right hand

Here is the real headline.

your father? or his wife's son?

>That's kind of racist..
Welcome aboard

Bezos is a seriously warped shit eater. Stop buying from his sweatshop warehouses where his lowly employees/ slaves sleep outside in tents. He is a modern day slave driver and people like this will suffer cayastrophic karma. Hopefully sooner than later. Definitely don't read his rag and pay the 3xtra dollars and buy local goods, supporting small mom and pop businesses. This kind of monopolistic, megalithic business is a death sentence for middle classes with all the country's prosperity and wealth concentrated to a very select few who despise our freedom and seem to hate this country and won't stop until we are destroyed. Why pay him to expedite this ? This man is a villian and a monster.

He dindu nothing he a good boi. He was trouble youth

Boycott amazon. They are the Walmart of the internet

>Faux News saying the (((same))) thing
www.foxnews.com/world/2016/12/22/troubled-berlin-attack-suspect-sought-better-life-in-europe.html

it wasn't his fault.

it was the truck.

>And NBC Jews too
google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/storyline/berlin-truck-attack/amp/berlin-truck-suspect-anis-amri-s-journey-troubled-teen-alleged-n699031

>"troubled" teen
>"alleged" terrorist

baka

Give a link otherwise it's bullshit.

Not finding anything on the site.

>your own race

oy vey

>washingtonpost.com/world/europe/troubled-berlin-attack-suspect-sought-better-life-in-europe/2016/12/22/fc2af1fc-c875-11e6-acda-59924caa2450_story.html

2 seconds on google

>XKCD reader is computer illiterate

makes sense

BASED
A
S
E
D

The fuck?

Cockgoeshere.jpeg

Guy looks exactly like a street shitter I work with

THE SUSPECT'S ACCOMPLICE HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED

that 9/11 one is quality

>le only white people are called crazy?

Why does this meme exist? The Washington Navy Yard shooter was black and crazy as shit. He literally heard "voices" telling him what to do

I hope some hungry Venezuelans eat you, Jorge.

Clearly, our best defense against terrorism is Jackie Chan.

He doesn't want any trouble, but look what happens to bad guys that bring it. A few ladders and the world is saved.

Do one with the charleston shooter.

>Bouazza Ben Bouazza

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

kek'd

lel

That'l do burger.
That'l do.

cmon bezos

yes

and pay attention read it, germany promises 100.000€ to the one who provides info about him and nao says THEY WONT PAY!!!!

Fucking kek

>How is the Washington Post allowed to get away with writing articles like this?

The solution to the WP problem is simple - a boycott of Amazon by conservatives. Start hitting Bezos in the pocketbook and he'll STFU and go back to doing what he does best - shutting the fuck up.

>16-year-old
>16

Nice.

Ben/bin same shit, north african arabs use ben, sounds like one..

this

well said

Fuck freedom of press. The left is constantly finding caveats in freedom of speech, and now also in freedom of press. Why should we take the high road? Ban this filth, and proscecute the staff for supporting terrorism.

letting your feelings effect your spending habits

Wow what do you know even back then they were sluts. But they're hot sluts though so it's okay.