What's a state in America where someone can get as far away from degeneracy, crime, and just undesirables in general?

What's a state in America where someone can get as far away from degeneracy, crime, and just undesirables in general?
I'm in the Carolina's and it's A S S

North Dakota, Vermont, rural places within Kansas/Colorado/Texas.

It all depends on location. Try a smaller town 25k or less is about right for me personally.

i'm guessing small towns don't want any new people.

They won't like foreigners, but if you're nice, helpful and assimilate, they'll accept you.

I'm looking at small towns, but Vermont? I love the topography and overall beauty of the place but I know it's crazy hard liberal.

>Vermont
Lol no it's hard telling the difference between my local Walmart and a Tumblr meet up
T. Vermonter

Super liberal but surprisingly good gun laws

Norhern SC and the coast is good. Most of NC is good, and is actually starting to become more affulent and northerners move there. Lots of nice neighborhoods in NC.

North Florida. I recommend the Jacksonville Beaches.

Don't come to Texas than. The closest place to non-degenerate is east Texas but it has a decent amount of niggers from Cajia depending on which city you move to

is that you stix?

Northern's moving into NC is turning the place to shit. OP definitely doesn't want to go there to escape undesirables and degeneracy.

South-east Tennessee. Sure, everybody there has three eyes, webbed feet and something of an addiction to moonshine, but if you want people who'll watch your back when the end of the world comes, you'll find no finer than those who live there.

dripping springs

True, Vermont is a little weird with their politics. Loose gun laws, somewhat liberal population. Amazing landscape though.

Believe it or not, but smaller towns are more welcoming than larger ones (as long as you're not a liberal).

My town has a population of 25k (roughly) and it's just big enough so I can meet new people in addition to actually getting to know good conservative people.

Maine, rural Michigan, Montana, Utah, Idaho

Chattanooga tn

I visit North Dakota a lot, for some reason there seems to be more and more black people everytime I go. Like Somalians or something, do they have some fucked up immigration plan or what is going on?

White people seem nice though

Rural Maine actually looks like it would be an awesome place to live.

Hell, isn't the largest city only like 60k people?

> for some reason there seems to be more and more black people everytime I go

What? Last time I went there (2 years ago) I didn't see hardly any .

Holland, Mi if you want a larger city, and rural Michigan if you like small towns.

Yeah exactly, I agree 2 years ago they didn't really have a presence there. I would say a year ago I started to see them. 6 months ago it was starting to be a lot.

They're always in minimum wage jobs, working at wal-mart or retail/fast food stuff. They're black, but have a African accent. Some of the women are even wearing hijabs.

Chittenden county is 1/3 of the state's pop. and is where all the lifestyle liberals live as well as the retard college kids. Only problem is a lot of the rest of the state has a heroin and jobs problem.

>t. Vermontfag here, moved out and now live in Boston