Why do italians look like jews?

Why do italians look like jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SIZl3
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/?
pastebin.com/Avr1mjg2
geneticliteracyproject.org/2013/10/08/ashkenazi-jewish-women-descended-mostly-from-italian-converts-new-study-asserts/
sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/07/are-jews-white/#.WF3jSVXaepo
nature.com/nature/journal/v466/n7303/full/nature09103.html?free=2
nature.com/articles/ncomms3543
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC18733/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(AD_70)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mixture of European and semetic genetics?

They all have huge noses.

They don't, they look like Italians

Jews look like Italians, not the other way around

Ancient Romans were Jewish

Italians conquered Jews and raped them all, as well as enslaved them.

Why do Brazilians look like niggers?

MERKEL PURPOSEFULLY ALLOWING ISIS TO OPERATE IN THE EU Germany is intentionally allowing ISIS to infiltrate and operate within the EU with the hope that they will create major terror incidents. Merkel wants this to happen so that she can use her newly formed EU Army to occupy Europe and force states to abandon plans to leave the EU.

The recent "suicide" of NATO's Chief Auditor was tied to this as he had uncovered evidence that NATO weapons and armor were being diverted to help supply and equip the new EU Army, which is already partially formed and operational:

archive.is/SIZl3

Plebbit:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/?

Pastebin:

pastebin.com/Avr1mjg2

Because they are secret Jews.

No, they were Aryan.

This is actually an interesting question. I've seen quite a few PCA analyses that suggest that Jews share many similarities with particular Italian populations such as Tuscans and Sardinians. It's not clear if this is because modern Ashkenazi Jewish populations originated largely in Italy rather than the Levant, or because both the Jews and populations such as Tuscans and Sardinians both have large components of West Asian (and particularly Levantine) genetics.

>A groundbreaking paper published in 2000 by Harry Ostrer, a professor of genetics at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, and University of Arizona geneticist Michael Hammer showed that most modern Jews are descended on their male side from a core population of approximately 20,000 Jews who migrated from Italy over the first millennium and eventually settled in Eastern Europe.
geneticliteracyproject.org/2013/10/08/ashkenazi-jewish-women-descended-mostly-from-italian-converts-new-study-asserts/

>“The data are very convincing,” says Antonio Torroni, a geneticist at the University of Pavia in Italy and a leading expert in the genetics of Europeans. He adds that recent studies of DNA from the cell nucleus have also shown “a very close similarity between Ashkenazi Jews and Italians.”

sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy

>I suspect ancient admixture matters too. In relation to Sardinians and North Italians the Tuscan populations seems particularly enriched in a “West Asian” element. Though I do not discount the ASD value being so low between Ashkehani Jews and Tuscans being a function of ancient Italian admixture with Western Jews, I think it may be that this West Asian admixture brings this group closer to Jews, and so may predate real admixture between Jews and non-Jews (because Jews did not exist when this West Asian element became prominent in Italy!).

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/07/are-jews-white/#.WF3jSVXaepo

Here are some of the primary research articles involved if anyone wants to nerd out about the potential connection between Jews and Italians.

>nature.com/nature/journal/v466/n7303/full/nature09103.html?free=2

>nature.com/articles/ncomms3543

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC18733/

I'm inclined myself to believe it's because they share common Levantine ancestry. If you look at the spread of Phoenicians across the Mediterranean, many of them had settlements in what is now modern Italy.

dagoes are saracen rape babies

Because when the Jews entered Europe en masse they did so via the Roman Empire. As a result they intermarried with many Italians and now Ashkenazi Jews have a closer genetic link with guidos than any other European people.

In short: Jews look like Italians, not the other way around.

Italians raped Jews not other way around.

Jews are Italians. U cannot convert to Judaism and become a jew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(AD_70)

That's just what you get when you mix arab with nigger.

Why did you link that? Are you trying to inspire sympathy in me for the Jews? Fucking topkek, fag!