Stop being economically illiterate and voting against your own best interests , Sup Forums

Stop being economically illiterate and voting against your own best interests , Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SIZl3
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/?
pastebin.com/Avr1mjg2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Image
>Words
Edgey OP; well memed.
Oh, and lousy trigger discipline.

Wait, I thought the left wanted to make everybody the same amount of poor.

didn't you post this yesterday

and the day before that

and the day before that

and the day before that...

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

I refuse to agree with anyone who consider shaming an legitimate tactic. You've shown that you have no standards, no ground, no basis of thought, no morals, no ethics, no nothing. All you've shown is that you lack self-inspection, humility and the rest.

Exactly. Dude on the truck works hard to be able to support his family even though he's not exactly wealthy. This evil republican bastard doesn't think it's fair that all his tax money goes to paying for people who could easily be in the same position as him, but instead choose not to work like a bunch of selfish arseholes. Fuck white people!

BOOOO. GAY!

I"m not even mad at people who post this because it is going to get a guaranteed 40 (you)s

You know, switch Republican to Democrat at that meme of yours still works?

The left has no room to talk about giving people more when they've flooded the world with anti-white propaganda that insists on taking everything possible away from white people.

A white redneck guy to supporting the right is most certainly in his own best interests at this point in time.

This is dumb.

What best interests? The people in the rural area are in trouble no matter what. What they voted for, however, were their consciences. They saw what was happening to their country, and they thought "Wow, it's like all our long-cherished values are being broken-down and shit upon. Let's fix that."

A man has to fight for his principles. Because without principles, he's nothing. America voted, and America was guided by its conscience in this election.

Stop posting this lame Antfa meme.

Quite right. Shoulda voted Democrat so he would have even less

GIBS

ME

DAT

White people are economically illiterate for not voting for the party that wants to take everything of theirs away and give it to niggers and kebabs, is that what you're saying?

maaaaaaaan fuck white people

>your extermination is in your best interest

Really makes you think.

Funny how the world fucked over the former slaves and the African continent and acts like it's their fault for being poor.

I think voting for Trump may be harmful short term but beneficial in the long term

You know what I hate? When democrats talk about what's in the best interests of others. How the fuck are you going to know better than them?

Uhh republicans make more money than democrats on average

kek

MERKEL PURPOSEFULLY ALLOWING ISIS TO OPERATE IN THE EU Germany is intentionally allowing ISIS to infiltrate and operate within the EU with the hope that they will create major terror incidents. Merkel wants this to happen so that she can use her newly formed EU Army to occupy Europe and force states to abandon plans to leave the EU.

The recent "suicide" of NATO's Chief Auditor was tied to this as he had uncovered evidence that NATO weapons and armor were being diverted to help supply and equip the new EU Army, which is already partially formed and operational:

archive.is/SIZl3

Plebbit:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/?

Pastebin:

pastebin.com/Avr1mjg2

"voting against your own best interests" is a Democrat meme

>mfw literal trust fund baby
>mfw millionaire just for being born
>mfw OP thinks I voted against my own self interest

Anyone else /trustfundmasterrace/ here?

Can someone an edit of the Bart "I didn't do it" in the classroom with this?

I can't tell if this is an edit or if Occupy Democrats really are this retarded. This realization is just as telling as the answer and I weep for the future

Anyone remember about 10 years ago when everyone said it was the republicans who were economically literate and the dems were economically retarded? Have we really become that cucked so quickly?

Trust funds are for children whose parents want them to be weak

I'll inherit a fortune when my parents die but that's a very long way off. By then I will have created my own.

>rural world slowly gets fucked over year by year for decades by globalist and marxist liberal policies

>quit voting against your interests lol!!!

Mr 1%, Donald Trump!

> I posted it again!

Mods here are pure shit.

We (white people) don't owe niggers shit. They should all fuck off back to Africa if they don't want to play by the rules of decent society