Fag Comix

Post em

Explain?

autistic malaysian beggar now links 4chins to twitter because nobody on Sup Forums liked his comics.

First, nice flag.

It was just some thread where they were editing dumb comics with nazi shit. Standard stuff.

>editing comics for fun to fuck with people
>salty

Thanks

Yeah the fag upset a nice operation in Leafland

This one was the crown jewel of that thread

Bump for Ben Garrison

Best so far

Are there just white knight shills that monitor Sup Forums 24/7 to find things enraging enough to post on twitter?

Yes

This one was by favorite from that thread.

That's fucking gold

Thread in OP's pic if anyone wants to see it:

Sup Forums is creating drama because of the lack of happenings. Antogonizing someone until they lash out, then Sup Forums claims victom status and memewar. Pathetic

That Malaysian faggot is at it again?

Dumping

Honestly I kinda like her comics, they're cute

I think that we can redpill her

This one's really subtle

Absolutely gold

bump

I don't even see it

Here's the non-edit

Now it makes sense

I think its trying to say something

Love it. I give her 6 months before she does a Ben Garrison.

she is a woman, she wont.

kek

>tfw your screenshot gets posted

God bless

ben garrison was literally acting like a woman

Is she a libtard? She's qt

Of all the shitty comics, Sup Forums latches onto this? Come on. It's pretty harmless.

Some pleb on the original thread asked for an edit. He was too lazy to make it himself. Someone made one. Then others started making more edits and started spamming Sarah with them.

If this personal has a following making shitty webcomics, fuck it I'm gonna go full Ben G. mode and make some too, pic related will be my style, keep an eye out

I hate that shit too
If people hate on you so much you need to make a comic about it, you should kill yourself

>counter signal memes for fashy goys
>calls it useful idiots

no

They're a bit flashy for counter signal memes, they're usually bad drawings (mostly on purpose).

We can't have fun anymore because too many new faggots are tattle tales and snitches and post everything that happens here on every other fucking website.

in this comic IQ goes like this (highest to lowest)
Jew
Asian
White
Black

Oh no some cunt doesn't like it - whatever shall I do?

freakin' owned

The jump from asian to white is clearly longer than from white to jew.

>her

Hahahaha!

Yeah I'm so sick of liberal meme that aliens are so enlightened and will agree with their 2016 human liberal opinions they get from 13 year olds on tumblr. What if the aliens come here and say..

>Wow, you guys still have niggers? We got rid of ours ages ago! We couldn't get a space program up and going with them around, they keep looting and rioting and acting like parasites.

Sup Forums has a bad habit of misfiring and for all it's memeing about not liking liberals and SJWs they sure as fuck don't go after actual liberals and meme them to death like they did with Ben Garrison and others. Really makes you wonder. We don't make memes out of minorities but any kind of socially weird, white liberal like Carl the Cuck gets turn into a meme. Even thought Sup Forums is super racist.

Maybe Sup Forums sees too much of itself in people like Carl and others?

Goddamn just how much do leftists obsess over this taiwanese claymation concern?

No, the point is to keep her name attributed to everything.

A lot of normie women on imgur/tumblr enjoy this series, if we use enough weaponized autism, she can become the next ben garrison and be used to make them question themselves

check'd

I like it when other people bully "artists" and creators, mostly because I know I'd never be able to produce anything similar to what they produce. Knowing that even their creations are considered sub-par and worthless really gives me an ego boost!

>nobody on Sup Forums liked his comics.
lets edit his comics and make him the next ben G
give him a taste of his own medicine

That's because Jews intermixed with whites.

10/10

>tfw the guy in the OP is opening commissions
Everyone go to his patreon and order something Natsoc from this guy. Ask him to draw niggers getting stomped, kikes being fed into ovens, make it as Sup Forums as possible and spread it across all social media and fuck up his rep. Tell everyone he's a racist anti semite trump supporting artist.

Sarah please go

WE GOT A FRESH ONE BOYS

BEE "KIKE STOMPER" MALDRAW

what's hes gonna do when the heat's on you faggot? hahaha

me fucking all the time, especially at work

>being a snitch and a shill

This is why you went from liked to hated on Sup Forums, Malayfag. You fuckers never learn.

is that the artist that draws white korra?

MAKE THIS FUCKER PAY
GO GO GO
HE RUINS OUR SHIT NOW WE'RE GONNA RUIN HIS
TEACH HIM A THING OR TWO ABOUT KARMA

What did she mean by this?

>25$ for something i can draw better myself
What a kike.

>tfw he just linked this exact thread
This faggot is at it again. Why can't anyone learn you just don't mess with us?
Don't forget boys.

> alt right
>Sup Forums

This nigger doesn't even know what he's talking about. This place is a bigger hive mind of liberals than Reddit.

bump dont let this thread die

we can all see your flag

>EVERYONE GO TO HIS PAGE AND GIVE HIM MONEY

>acting like
>acting

and thats why he was able to stop

>tfw we couldve had memed the comics to the point of forcing the artist to shut down her twitter and tumblr and be labeled as an alt righter for life
>we could've pressured her to join our side and make her the next ben g and subvert millions of her followers (which most consists of white women, preventing more white girls from race mixing)
>tfw our millions of dollars worth of shitposting is put on a standstill because of this one snitching faggot
fuck's sake some richfag pay this guy to stop fucking up our plans already. go put 2 grand in his patreon per month or something and email him not to fuck any of our future shitposts

Is he still bitching about us?

>give him money

user are you a fucking retard or are you that guy?

look his flag dude, hes samefagging. really embarrassing

make that 4 thousand dollars per month
our shitposts are worth more than that

>mess with us
We r legiun. We r right wing trumpsupporting anonymous.

Please kill yourself.

What ?
This.

This guy fucks up all of our twitter operations. Without him we could've had really nice things.
He watches every single one of our movement like a hawk.
Just find a richfag here and give him $500 on his patreon or something to stop him

Your samefagging is embarrassing. Do you honestly think anybody is retarded enough to think "oh I'm a master troll on Sup Forums. I'll dontate to a guy and tell him to draw fucked up shit! He'll totally comply and not run away with the money." This is the most pathetic attempt I've ever seen from trying to profit from a chan.

>We don't make memes out of minorities but any kind of socially weird, white liberal like Carl the Cuck gets turn into a meme. Even thought Sup Forums is super racist.

This pic has never been more relevant.

>Maybe Sup Forums sees too much of itself in people like Carl and others?

You cracked the case. Many of us were/are a ball hair away from being Carls. As the pic says, you kill traitors before enemies. If we can 'kill' the traitor before he commits the treason, then that is a win. Every prodigal returned is a win.

just so everybody knows, this samefagging malay retard is the guy in OP's pic snitching.

pathetic 3rd world monkey nobody is going to give you money, you will forever live in poverty

Kill yourself

>>

$500 sounds a little too low.
Give the guy $4 grand or something. He's a fellow Sup Forumsack after all and we need to help each other.

Jews traded their CHA and STR for INT

Do you normally talk to yourself, user?

these cartoons fucking suck

Jews' CHA is high as fuck. WIS is their dump stat.

They're like the people in that New Order music video - they see a world of total bleakness, and the Judaic solution is to create a pair of glasses that puts a colourful and exciting tint on total banality.

TL;DR they are in a world of shit, and want you to live there too.

guys wouldn't it be really funny if you sent him money so he not only got free money but also gained access to your personal information?
lmao!

This is the most pathetic thread I have seen on Sup Forums in years.

I enjoy her comics.
Yall can shove a dick up yer butt you fun hatin bastards

its almost jew-level extortion