ALL THESE TEARS

is Obama our guy after all??

If you care more about Israel than America, you should be deported immediately.

so every jew in America? They see Israel as their homeland so of course it's their first priority.

>Still hasn't figured out that the Alt-Right is nothing but a bunch of Jews. Google Joshua Goldberg.

>Still thinks the alt-right exists and that Sup Forums supports/belongs to it

>Muslim president with fake birth ceertificate

>MIGHT IS RIGHT

>12. Our right lies in force. The word "right"
is an abstract thought and proved by nothing. The word means no more than: Give me what I want in order that thereby I may have a proof that I am strongerthan you.

No, he just likes Muslims votes, since they out number jews and many of the ones here have money like jews do.

Everyday my hatred of Jews grows more.

Israelis are fucking based though, it's the leftist jews in america that fucking suck.

Of course he was. We tried telling you Trump was just a Zionist cocksucker and would do the bidding of ZOG, but you chose to fall for his "BUILD DA WALL" con artist buzz phrases.

Our country might as well be a subsidiary of Goldman Sachs/Exxon-Mobil and a Colony of Israel at this point.

You fucking hicks did this!

>13. Where does right begin? Where does it end?

>14. In any State in which there is a bad organization of authority, an impersonality of laws and of the rulers who have lost the
ir personality amid the flood of rights ever multiplying out of liberalism, I find a new right -
to attack by the right of the strong, and to scatter to the winds all existing forces of order and regulation, to reconstruct all institutions and to become the sovereign lord of those who have left to us the rights of their power by laying the
m down voluntarily in their liberalism.

>Protocols of Zion

Absolutely true. We're fucked. Watch Trump and Netanyahu rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem.
We've been jewed, boys.

Israelis may not be trying to wreck our demographics, but they are leeching the shit out of our money and lobbying for wars we have no interest in

Let's be honest. People have their theories about what Jewish dominance would be like but we know for a fact what Muslim takeover is. If forced to choose I'll take the Jews over a global caliphate.

Muslim takeover isn't even a remote possibility in this country.

all these kike loving redditors on Sup Forums. it's beginning to get disgusting

Chicken-shit, slave-boy. Fuck off.

That's because we didn't elect America's Merkel.

I always knew Americans/the US cared for Israel, and the alliance between the two is not exactly a secret. But Holy shit, after today's UN motion and the reaction to it, I realized that "cared for Israel" is a mild way of putting it. They're obssesed with Israel.

stormfags, liberals and muslims hate Israel
so no

the only good thing about obama

Hillary would have been hard as fuck on Israel AND Muslims. She's like a more hardcore Obama.

Fuck you. We elected America's version of Chaim Weizmann.

That's like saying my homeland is the UK.

Fuck the UK, I'm no Bong. I'm a leaf.

Would she really? She seemed extremely willing to open the borders and just let them all in.

I thought stormfags loved Israel? They are a model for a successful ethnostate.

some people get real caught up in the propaganda

>Of course he was. We tried telling you Trump was just a Zionist
>implying Trump didn't say he would veto it just so Obama wouldn't

Personally I think Sup Forums has been wrong about Israel from the start. Islam is one of the world's great ideo-ethnic factions, on par with Western Europe, China, and the United States itself. Currently Islam is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic of these powers. The one thing that has kept the Muslim world divided for the last 70 years has been the existence of Israel.

Think of Israel as a splinter in the claw of a lion. Arab nationalism sputtered and failed in large part due to Israel, which dealt the Arabs a stinging defeat and then played them off against each other for decades. The West can support Israel because, no matter how strong they become, they will never be able to dominate a region populated by people who are raised from birth to hate them.

10/10 would still oven

no, i'd rather have muslims as a an enemy. muslims are dumb and will fight openly. jews basically do what they do already and corrupt and subvert from within.

yea too bad jews dominate us instead. gee what a victory for the West.

I'm pretty sure Mohammad was a Jew. Something like an ancient version of Lenin.

Obongo only is telling Israel to fuck off because he supports Palestine
Just like Trump supports Israel because he's anti-ISIS
If either of them knew a thing or two, they'd purge the entire region in nuclear hellfire

>unironically censoring your words

fucking pussy

the ongoing war between the sunnis and shias of course has not been a dividing force at all

So, what about the altrught sub on redddit? Is it just trolling or a bunch of retards?

>If you support your enemy you win

Bravo leaf

every time I think you can't possibly get any dumber you manage to pull of another exceedingly terrible post